It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He once was, now is not, yet will be again: Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Who is the anti-christ? Some refuse to believe in his existence, and I respect you for that, though I pray for you.

Where to begin?! For I know the world is against us and I am but a pawn trying to save as many people as possible. I'm not here to cram Jesus down your throat, but am instead hopping to win you over at your own freewill... Freewill and pre-destined are entertwined. From the beginning you are Predestined to be the bride of the Most High God. You are his other half. Made in the spitting image of Him. Satan introduced free-will through the knowledge of good and evil. But just because you have freewill, doesn't mean God's predestination for your life will not follow through. If you follow in God's path of righteousness, you will be saved. Many people fail to understand the nature of their freewill vs the God destined path to Him.

As a bride of God, you will either be reunited with the most High, or you will be sepperated from him. In Revelations it says to the sinner
"depart from me, for I know you not."

Let's move on to the nitty gritty which several of you requested. I follow mainly the New Testament as the inerrable word of God, but believe the Old Testament (forgive me God if I'm wrong) might have slight corruptions due to the invading forces of the time. This may include introduction of Babylonian mystery religion. But anyay, Jesus and the New Testament are the only authority in this time. The new testament is the inerrable word of God for our times! Furthermore, I use other non-biblical sources to verify what God has revealed to me! Keep in mind, other sources may have some truth but also be twisted! In the folllowing, you will find Biblical, Persian, Sumerian, Assyrian, and Armenian traditions.

Nimrod. Scourge of God? And anti-christ in the beginning? What did Nimrod do? As an ordinary man, he was supposedly taken to the heavens to learn all the secrets of heaven and earth, and becoming a Giborim. One can't help but wonder, if Nimrod boarded some type of spacecraft in which he was turned into Satan's flesh and blood. In the Sumerian King's list Nimrod has firmly been identified with Enmerkar.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enmerkars father is listed as Mesh-kiang-gasher, who mysteriously entered the sea and disappeared. Now, moving on to other beings who were said to be half-fish, half-man called apkallu's, these would come from the sea to "help" mankind. At first Apkallu's were not humanlike in form at all. But eventually they nailed the human form. Now I wonder when refering to "sea" in wich these horrific beings came from actually mean the primordial water of heaven (outer space). Nimrod/Enmerkars mortal father can't be Mesh-kiang-gasher, because in history most precisely recorded by the Persians, his father is listed as Merdas, who Nimrod later murdered by digging 7 pits for him to fall in. Thus becoming the first murderer of a king. Nimrod became king of all Arabia at this point, second to Jamshid (of Persian sources).

Now in Persia, Nimrod was called Zahhak or Dahag, who was a vassal to the good king Jamshid.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Now Zahhak was a handsome man of weak character, and he was easily influenced by evil councilors (demons?) Zahhak took on all blessings of Ahriman (satan) just a the Good King Jamshidi begain to lose his royal auras of divine kingship due to turning arrogant towards Ahura Mazda (Yahweh) and his people. Discontent with Jam's rule, many people rose up against Jam led by Zahhak. Seeing his was in the utmost danger, Jam fled halfway across the world to hide from Zahhak. After years of hunting the Good King, Zahhak found Jamshid holed up in Balhk. A siege was prepared as the walls seemed unpenetrable.

Side note! Balhk is said to be where Zoroaster reformed religion in the right direction. Zoroaster DIED within the walls of Bahlk during it's battle!!! I believe Zoroaster was indeed Jamshid or one of his priests. Upon capture of Balhk, Zahhak fittingly had Jamshid sawed in half.

Moving On: Attack of Aratta From the Perspective of Sumer

I want to point out, that not only are the Persian record keepers meticulus in maintaining accuracy, Sumerians, though not quite as accurate as their counter-parts, do tend to embelish with fantasy.

As mentioned in this thread, Enmerkar is Nimrod. Thus stories have luckily been preserved in his battle with Aratta, who refuses to submit to Enmerkar. After a envoy is sent to Arrata demanding building materials for a temple (sound familiar?) Jamshid shrugs it off. The two opposing sides summon their armies, but the damage text seems to end with a victorious Enmerkar clothed in Lion Skins.

Lets jump back however slightly, to the seige of Aratta in Sumerian texts. One of Enmerkars generals, Lugalbanda, is expeditioning with Enmerkar in the highlands against Aratta. As fate falls upon him, he becomes deathly sick and his comrades leave him in a mountain cave to die or recover, with some food provisions. He recovers, though if my memory servers me right he is blinded in both eyes, now. Upon building back his strength, meets Inanna, the future wife of Enmerkar. Lugalbanda heads to Aratta with double-tripple speed and reaches the gates of Bahlk as Enmerkar's army is trying to overcome the cities resistance. Upon bringing Innana (otherwise know as Semiramis 1st), she immediately notices a weak spot on the walls of Balhk. Overlooking the walls of the city presumably was a natural high spot / rocky cliff. Semiramis took the bravest of her men and climbed the rock wall to overcome the city gates. After realizing the fall of the walls the defenders fled or surrendered. As for the king, Jamshid, was sawn in half by Zahhak. (From Diodorus Siculus's account) Thus began the darkest of ages.

Lord Zahhak was his name now, as he thought of himself as a God. He proceeded to conquer , destroy, and impose tyrany upon his people. He had many, many names, probably one for each city. Plus Nimrod seen himself as a reguvenating figure, or what word am I looking for, oh yes! Nimrod was a man who reforms to ravage the world. Which is why his body will be ressurected (presumably through science). He WILL ravage the world as an angel of light.

Towards the end of Zahhaks reign, he had a dream. 3 men were attacking him. The youngest knocked him down with a mace and dragged him off to a tall mountain. This killer of Zahhak was Fereydun, decendant of Jamshidi.

There you have a Persian and Sumerian account, now let me explain the icing on the cake!

In Armenian legend Nimrod was a tyrant who made himself king and lord over all. Hayk, son of Torgom had enough of tyrany and migrated to the mountains of Turkey/Armenia. Hayk brought with him an extended household of 300 people. Upon this area they founded a fortified area know as Haykashen, which is still there today. Bel = Nimrod sent an envoy to demand Hayk return to Babel, but Hayk refused saying he'd rather die than to serve Nimrod. Kadmos warned Hayk of Bel's approach so Hayk was able to set a trap in a valley of the approaching Zahhak.

An interesting coincidence between the Persian and Armenian sources is that Fereydun was warned by a black smith named "Kave" whereas Hayk was warned by "Kadmos."

Bel and Hayk's forces meet in battle in a valley, where Hayk wouds Bel with an impossible shot. Hayk is abandoned by his army.

Looks like Part 3 is next

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

Satan introduced free-will through the knowledge of good and evil
I have to disagree . God told them not to eat from that tree .Free will is a major component of love .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When Hayk hit Nimrod with his lucky shot of arrow, Nimrods forces panicked and left the king. I'm sure even injured, Nimrod put up quite a fight. Then Fereydun knocked him down with his mace. Badly injured, Hayk/Fereydun bound him and drug him off today to a high mountain.

After embalming Zahhak/Nimrods body, This is where the mighty hunter lays burried today....undisturbed for millinia. Until he comes again as the final and last anti-christ.

www.alaturka.info...

No......that is not Antiouchus's burial mound. Do not open it nomatter what.... For where the carcass lies, the eagles gather!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Satan introduced free-will through the knowledge of good and evil
I have to disagree . God told them not to eat from that tree .Free will is a major component of love .

Exactly. Though replace Satan with Lucifer. In order to fully experience the love and light of God, free will is a necessary tool in our current 3rd density incarnation. It allows us to experience what we are not. That's the core meaning behind the garden of Eden story. Lucifer has no control over your life.

Christians ( and others ) tend to focus so much an "Anti-Christ" because it consolidates all the negative manifestations of mankind's own freewill into one convenient imaginary character.

To me, this insight is useful and can affect my life. Not a single thing Nimrod did or said is worth a fraction of that.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Early in the second thread is best to say.....God makes me actually look good, when I don't do enough

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank you all for you replies. But... please stay on topic. If a court was held by me I would seriously find the anticrist described. If not the final antchrist....this IS the biblical Nimrods burial. I'm not even sure if any one has read my notations and sources. Or maybe you just don't care. Either way that is just fine and I wish you blessings.

Nimrut Dagi in Turkey is a man made tumulus of uncertain origins. The later Kings have created a Cult center around it, of obvious importance.

In Persian sources Nimrod is called Zahhak. Or DAHAG.

The name of the tumulus itself is NEMRUT DAG

Bells should start ringing. Don't even make me bring up the Sumerian Bowl of Utu... which is dedicated to Lord Zagg.

edit on 31-7-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Okay so some of you wanted a part 2 to expand upon Nmrod and connect him with other stories from other countries.... yet no one seems to give a hoot after I worked 6so hard I'm trying to invite you follks. I don't know if it is religious ignorance. Or what? But guess what you are the ones that are going to be separated from God In The End and I had tried to reach as many people as possible. Nimrod was real. Learn to read the evidence and connect the freaking dots. Or go have romance fantasy with Richard Dawkins. History has been proven wrong as we know it.
Some of your Freemason garb and twist to the truth who will lend you straight into the Flaming fires of hell.

I'm out unless you have follow up questions to a really good written sources of threads

edit on 1-8-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890
Who is the anti-christ? Some refuse to believe in his existence, and I respect you for that, though I pray for you.

I don't disbelieve in the anti-christ as an anti-christ (as written about in the bible) is literally anyone who is against christ. It isn't a specific person that heralds the end of the world. Thus anti-christs must exist as a matter of principle. I just don't believe in all the magic and fairy tails that go along with the Christian religion.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: kef33890

I don't disbelieve in the anti-christ as an anti-christ (as written about in the bible) is literally anyone who is against christ. It isn't a specific person that heralds the end of the world. Thus anti-christs must exist as a matter of principle. I just don't believe in all the magic and fairy tails that go along with the Christian religion.

So... You'd have no trouble digging up Nemrut Dagi? Breaching the pyramidal structure within. Perhaps open the 7-foot sarcaphagus? Go for it! I want to go to heaven anway.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not an archeologist so I'd rather not go digging up anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well said... in my life time id like to see what's under it, even though it will be the beginning of the end. This world has gone on long enough anway.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The world has gone on long enough? Um... That is kind of pessimistic and sad. The length of human existence barely makes up a tiny fraction of the Earth's existence. Yet you think that the world should be ended because of some silliness we do or have done on the planet? You really need to get some perspective. Humans aren't as important as we pretend we are.

If you want the world to end, do you. There are tons of ways you can end it prematurely (though I wouldn't recommend it; suicide is for quitters), but don't take the rest of humanity with you. Not all of us have given up on life and don't agree with your lack of hope.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I thank you for your insight! I will try to follow the the right path. In he meantime I believe in Most High God who controlls everything to a tee and planning has neen planned since before the universe was called info existence,

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

If everything is planned out then why worry about things? Just do you and the end result will happen regardless right?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's all about the experience, man! Predestination.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But that's what I just said. It's all planned out anyways. Do you and enjoy yourself until what happens happens. Heck, even if I wasn't an atheist, you make a very compelling argument to not even pay attention to religion since no matter what I worship I will still end up in the same place when I die.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thank you for the debate Krazysh0t. I see there are too many things that I want to explain, yet are incapable of it for I am just a man.

By the way, have you read any of my hearsay evidence regarding Zahhak/Dahag/Nimrod/Zagg/Sahk. Though i know they would not hold up in court, I find them enticingly convincing.
edit on 3-8-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join