It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The People Smuggling - The Slavery - The Rape - And The Pedophile.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Waste of a click. With all the breaking investigations into the Clinton/Comey/Lynch/DWS, you expect more BS like this. I'm waiting for the next big shoe to drop. I've lost count of all the BS stories about Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Oh. Yea I thought that was pretty common knowledge. I thought you had the scoop on another one, sorry.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Source?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: RomeByFire

Waste of a click. With all the breaking investigations into the Clinton/Comey/Lynch/DWS, you expect more BS like this. I'm waiting for the next big shoe to drop. I've lost count of all the BS stories about Trump.

Story was published more than six months ago, yet didn't get nuked by Trumps lawyers, so it must be factually true.

Why do you think it's all BS?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

My daughter will NOT be taking part in the industry thats for sure. I am very sorry for your loss, I lost many friends due to drugs, AIDS and alcohol during the 90s...all due to the fashion industry. Im lucky I made it out alive myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Frankly I do...but I am too far removed now to start throwing out names...Im sure theres many more nowadays

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: butcherguy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes.
After Hillary lost, there would be no reason to pay those women for their stories any more.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be a broken record, but when people really start digging I think Russia will be the least of Trumps worries.

A lifetime of shady business deals with questionably legal associates, and there's people out there that actually believe Trump is clean?

The dirt that will be found just depends on how deep you want to look..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I'm not trying to be a broken record, but when people really start digging I think Russia will be the least of Trumps worries.

A lifetime of shady business deals with questionably legal associates, and there's people out there that actually believe Trump is clean?

I doubt anyone thinks he's clean, just a lot less dirty than most in DC. he has special dirt flown in.
it's sad/funny how the left is frightened to death to let Trump just be Trump. I think they are afraid he won't fail like they claim.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Dig deep enough and you'll soon realize that everyone is covered in dirt..

Say it with me underwerks.. "faux outrage"

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

I doubt anyone thinks he's clean, just a lot less dirty than most in DC. he has special dirt flown in.
it's sad/funny how the left is frightened to death to let Trump just be Trump. I think they are afraid he won't fail like they claim.

I'm just curious where the pizzagate people are on this? It's well known that modeling agencies are the starting point for a lot of human trafficking, especially ones with connections to the poorer eastern European countries.

Why would the same people who cared so much about human trafficking a few months ago not even give this a look?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Dig deep enough and you'll soon realize that everyone is covered in dirt..

Say it with me underwerks.. "faux outrage"

The attitude of "everyone is dirty so it doesn't matter" doesn't work here.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Another hard-hitting piece of journalism by SwedishJewfish. His last article was about committing suicide over the election results.

The reason why is wasn't "nuked" by Trump's lawyers is that it is a "group blog" website not unlike ATS. This isn't journalism, I'm afraid. It's rife with conjecture, bias, emotional appeal, and other fallacy, that seems to work only on the foolish.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So you mean I'm supposed to pretend that I'm upset and cry about insignificant things like you guys?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trump is 100% elite. He's 'them'. As bad or good as any other such figurine.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It looks like it could be interesting after reading the article though I think I would like to read the whole thing before I make any conclusions. I don't really understand why it has to be done in eight parts, looks like he could have enough to try to push to write a book on the subject.

I think most people know that Trump has sexual deviancies, the photos of him and his daughter and the comments he has made about her always make me feel very uncomfortable. This to me looks like it could be just another one of the many claims of sexual deviance of Trump. There is loads of such claims, women have came out and accused him of sexual assault, his wife was granted a divorce on the grounds of his "cruel and inhumane treatment" of her, she is on record under oath saying that he beat her then raped her, and lets not forget the "grab them by the pussy" tape.

Despite all of this however, is supporters, even his female supporters remain loyal. At this point Trump has almost created a cult of followers with his as the figurehead.

I think you could show a article proving that Trump sleeps with dogs and his followers would still find some way to justify, ignore and then eventually excuse it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So you mean I'm supposed to pretend that I'm upset and cry about insignificant things like you guys?

Not at all. I'd never expect you to care about human trafficking unless it involves the Clintons.

This isn't my first day on ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
More damning evidence about Mr. Trump; more Trumpaholics rushing to defend him and attack the messenger.

Another day at the ATS rock.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Wow, Obama was even with him. I feel sorry for his girls. What a disgusting guy. When I modeled, I'm glad I didn't run into problem.
hypebeast.com...

edit on 28-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join