It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - The People Smuggling - The Slavery - The Rape - And The Pedophile.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is a very well researched article looking into Trump Model Management, the connections with a variety of modelling agents who had a predilection for underage girls, and the extent of the Presidents involvement in human trafficking.

It's a very interesting and well referenced read, and I commend it to you:

The Untold Story Of Trump Model Management

Now, bare in mind before people start shouting fake news, the guy who has published this will be well aware that the lawyers will be all over it in seconds, so anything out-and-out untrue in it will result in him getting sued to heck and back.

It contains an extract from the Ivanka Trump divorce deposition that I hadn't seen published before too.

Anyway, I found it an interesting read. I leave you to form your own conclusions about it.

Edited to add: I just noticed the story was published late last year, and it hasn't been nuked into oblivion by lawyers, so I guess there's nothing in it that is so false as to be actionable in a court of law.
edit on -05:00am04731America/ChicagoFri, 28 Jul 2017 11:04:06 -0500208 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You misspelled Bill Clinton.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Hahahahahahah.

Brilliant deflection technique.

So, you read the entire article, and all you got out of it was a partisan-jab to deflect away from Trump?

Lololol

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am reminded of the stories of all those women that had been sexually harassed by Trump.
The ones that we heard about during the campaign.
Then it was crickets.
What happened to all those women?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

All trump supporters on ATS talked about Bill Clinton and Epstein, but when it came to trump even though records showed him being on his private plane MANY times, they ignored that. trump has repeatedly showed that when it comes to sex, he is in charge and can have anyone he wants because he is rich.......also he even talked about his HOT daughter, and he raped his ex wife.....yeah I don't doubt this. Everything I just said is true, and easily can be googled. I am not posting the links, it does no good. Oh lordy, I was called out for saying ALL trump supporters....I am sorry... MOST trumps supporters.....

"Oh lordy I hope there are tapes".....

edit on 28-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 28-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Reading a DailyKos exclusive like

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the DailyKos going down from the inevitable defamation case.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Hahahahahahah.

So, you read the entire article, and all you got out of it was a partisan-jab to deflect away from Trump?

Lololol

What's really funny is that you think he'd ever take a partisan jab to deflect attention from Trump. I think he was really more opining that the story sounds an awful lot like ol' Billy's history.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oh I guess misspelllllling is the issue here.....

link   

Hahahahahahah.

Lololol

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a deflection and decent sarcasm.

@KurtHall...

All trump supporters on ATS...

Is that what I am?
A "Trump supporter"?

lol... I don't know which of these two posts was the farthest from reality.

I'm gonna call it a draw.

Well done, you both get a medal!

link   

ats= new CNN

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Hahahahahahah.

Lololol

What's really funny is that you think he'd ever take a partisan jab to deflect attention from Trump. I think he was really more opining that the story sounds an awful lot like ol' Billy's history.

That was my first thought about the post.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010

ats= new CNN

Guess you did not see Shepard Smith call trump out on all of his lies on FOX news

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I will say this...as a former model for 18 years, the entire industry top to bottom is rife with sexual harrasment, statutory rape, drugs etc...there is a famous photographer that literally masturbates while shooting young girls...he is still in the business too.

Im pretty sure Trump wasn't doing any of the booking etc...whether or not he took advantage of the models...well like I said..its top down and it wouldnt surprise me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

So who's the photographer then?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Terry Richardson
ETA:
About 453,000 results (0.59 seconds)
Search Results
More of Terry Richardson's Former Subjects Come Forward With ...
www.thecut.com...
Mar 18, 2010 - After two models spoke out about Terry Richardson's alleged sexual ... W's editors haven't commented on why, but according to one rumor, ...
Speed Read: Terry Richardson on Sex, Lies, and Lindsay Lohan
www.thedailybeast.com/speed-read-terry-richardson-on-sex-lies-and-lindsay-lohan
Jun 16, 2014 - Speed Read: Terry Richardson on Sex, Lies, and Lindsay Lohan ... just me and a girl ever' and puts one rumor to rest: He never slept with LiLo.
Miley Cyrus makeover: the truth about photographer Terry Richardson ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Miley-Cyrus-makeover-truth-photographer-Terry-Richardso...
Oct 13, 2013 - Terry Richardson's sexual adventures are feted by peers in the fashion ... Explicit: Miley Cyrus in her video directed by Terry Richardson - a world ..... amid relationship rumors with Brooklyn Beckham Looked sleek and sexy.
Here's Why Celebrities Have a Responsibility Not to Pose For Terry ...
www.bkmag.com › News › Brooklyn Abridged
Mar 13, 2014 - Terry Richardson, while far from having a pristine rep, is often given the benefit of the doubt. When rumors circulate about his notoriously ...
Terry Richardson Rumors, News & Videos | Yardbarker.com
www.yardbarker.com/nfl/players/terry_richardson/22442
Terry Richardson rumors, news and videos from the best sources on the web.
“Oh My God, What's Happening?” Up Close and Personal With a Terry ...
www.vocativ.com/.../oh-god-whats-happening-close-personal-terry-richardson-model...
Mar 11, 2014 - But the articles were all very vague and about rumors, so I wanted to say, “Hey, ... How did you wind up nude modeling for Terry Richardson?
“Terry Richardson Tried to Finger Me”: Demi Moore's 21-Year-Old ...
www.ivygateblog.com...
Mar 7, 2012 - Last night Terry Richardson tried to finger me, I didn't let him, obviously. .... ivy league?dumbass,rumor is dirt dog ugly amnd needs more than a ...
Correcting the Rumors | HuffPost
www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-richardson/response-to-rumors_b_4963974.html
Mar 14, 2014 - In writing this, I make a humble attempt at correcting these rumors, because I have ... Read more HuffPost coverage of Terry Richardson here.
'I Felt a Dick Pressing Into My Face': Terry Richardson Strikes Again
jezebel.com/i-felt-a-dick-pressing-into-my-face-terry-richardson-s-1589474038
Jun 11, 2014 - ... noted pervy fashion photographer Terry Richardson and the hailstorm of rumors that he routinely sexually exploits and assaults models with ...
Terry Richardson: Misconduct Allegations from Models Are “an ...
www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/03/terry-richardson-allegations-witch-hunt
Mar 14, 2014 - Terry Richardson: Misconduct Allegations from Models Are “an ... In writing this, I make a humble attempt at correcting these rumors,” adding ...
edit on 28-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hahahahahahah.

Lololol

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a deflection and decent sarcasm.

@KurtHall...

All trump supporters on ATS...

Is that what I am?
A "Trump supporter"?

lol... I don't know which of these two posts was the farthest from reality.

I'm gonna call it a draw.

Well done, you both get a medal!

It's 9 am and I'm out of work after royally #ing my back up..

... I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

You got me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
and then there's this....doesn't look the least bit pervy does it?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Seriously?

Sure, Bill Clinton might well have done some dodgy things, but newsflash, this thread isn't about Bill Clinton.

Unless you were being ironic? In which case bravo.

But I hope all the stars were other people being similiarly ironic...
edit on -05:00am58731America/ChicagoFri, 28 Jul 2017 10:58:27 -0500208 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I will say this...as a former model for 18 years, the entire industry top to bottom is rife with sexual harrasment, statutory rape, drugs etc...there is a famous photographer that literally masturbates while shooting young girls...he is still in the business too.

Im pretty sure Trump wasn't doing any of the booking etc...whether or not he took advantage of the models...well like I said..its top down and it wouldnt surprise me.

My ex-wife was a model too. She's dead now, the alcoholism she developed from the pressure of being a model killed her. And yes, I agree, the entire industry is sick and twisted.

The things I have heard... much like that photographer who masturbates with the young girls.

I had no idea Trump put his daughter into the industry when she was a child too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join