It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Recovers Smashed Hard Drives from Wasserman Schultz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't quit your day job.

The bitter jealousies of Debbie Wasserman Schultz might cause her to quit her day job.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

So there are better source than what was posted? Why not just post the best source then? I have better things to do with my time than to look to see if every single post on ATS is true or not.

better things to do are ask other people to spoon feed you information?? Getting kind of rude on a forum?? Showing obvious psychology that tells me about your views and your ability to act or react, you react..

I do better things. I respect my own intelligence and due dilligence over "trusted authorities" picking for me.

its a real story. So now what? do we follow the story, or react again?

Im hoping they find the goods on those drives. And they better watch that guy closely. doesnt have passport and is gps tracked but he coukd get shot as well...

he has possible memory of whats on tbose drives even if data is unrecoverable. Id be pressing his buttons hard.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Reverbs

When (hopefully not if) these people go down, it will give the opportunity for the left to rise from those ashes. Fluid situations can lead to great change, but also a great lack of certainty.

The biggest stumbling block may be the people who have bought into the whole narrative, but they may continue to just buy into whatever the media and talking heads sell them. Ideally, those peddlers will jump ship when they see its sinking.

Events like this may be one of the best thing that could happen for those of us on the left that have become horribly, horribly disillusioned with the actions, general behavior, and focus of the current left (both officially and in the public).

well put.

I completely agree. ive even said on ATS 2016 was the best election ever.. i hate trump but... isnt it kind of amazing what is taking place?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Don't let our friend JoshuaCox here on ATS tell us that The Daily Caller doesn't have any investigative reporters working for them....he is right there on the video.
DWS is a slimy bitch...straight out of Clinton's coven.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes, she is toast.

Here is a little something for her and the corrupt D's.
Some sage advice.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Seriously? How the f#ck do you think Hillary and the dems got their 'dirt' on Trump? From playing with butterflies and flowers? No they fabricated it and had people contact them saying they had dirt. This isn't a new thing. Political opponents seek dirt on each other. Grow up and stop being off topic.

Great thread Xuen! I hope there is loads of evidence from this

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
DEbbie washerman Schultz was probably sleeping with one of the brothers. She's acting more like the protective lover then a politician- business woman who just got screwed .( no pun intended ).

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

May as well post this phone interview wit the guy who found the stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

In this case it does.

And is asking for dirt breaking the law?

We're gonna find out, now aren't we?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrew778

Seriously? How the f#ck do you think Hillary and the dems got their 'dirt' on Trump? From playing with butterflies and flowers? No they fabricated it and had people contact them saying they had dirt. This isn't a new thing. Political opponents seek dirt on each other. Grow up and stop being off topic.

Great thread Xuen! I hope there is loads of evidence from this

When it comes to dirt on Trump, it didn't take a lot of "getting" on the part of the Democrats or anybody else.

More often than not, Trump himself was the one delivering dirt on himself. Pretty much every time he opened his stupid little mouth. Much like his son Don Jr., Trump Sr. is his own worst enemy.

On another note, I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and I could care less if they lock up Hillary & Schultz for any nefarious deeds they may have committed during the election.

Hell, I'm a party to the ongoing lawsuit against the DNC for what they did to Bernie.

IMO, both Hillary & Donald are dishonest bums and neither one is worthy of holding the position of POTUS.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hell, I'm a part to the ongoing lawsuit against the DNC for what they did to Bernie.

How is that going, anyway? I haven't heard any news on it lately (not surprised at that).
I hope that it is proceeding.
I am not a Bernie guy, but what happened to him wasn't right.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
DEbbie washerman Schultz was probably sleeping with one of the brothers. She's acting more like the protective lover then a politician- business woman who just got screwed .( no pun intended ).

Nailed it. Why else would she pay them so much money and keep them retained after everyone else fired them. And she supposedly just recently fired them.....Feb 2017 I believe? I totally believe she paid for her lover and his families with our tax dollars.

Link with info on smashed hard drives recovered:

www.foxbusiness.com... html

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And Debbie Was-Her-Man no more...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hell, I'm a part to the ongoing lawsuit against the DNC for what they did to Bernie.

How is that going, anyway? I haven't heard any news on it lately (not surprised at that).
I hope that it is proceeding.
I am not a Bernie guy, but what happened to him wasn't right.

I'm as much in the dark about it as you are. Like yourself, all I know is what I hear in the news.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I heard she's been melting down since awans arrest. Run to Qatar or euthanize yourself but we don't want you here!
edit on 28-7-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

And it was this election, and the aftermath, and my office, that convinced me that the DNC is corrupt AF. I want to see some of these people go down.

We need more republicans and democrats as yourself to wake up to the fact our gov't,MSM,DNC, and GOP are all corporate owned and not working for the people.

Its not left vs right its

[gov't,MSM,DNC, and GOP ] vs [ individual republicans , individual democrats , and tax payers ]

*I already knew the Republicans were corrupt Now I'm all balanced out

Exactly. If only both republicans and democrat would now fully remove their heads from the dark cavity and temporary join forces to take on the MSM,DNC,GOP, and lobbyist , things would actually change for the better.

Both Democrats and republicans must put away their political ideology for a while till the following gets done in order to get our govt back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

You know all the things the MSM,DNC,GOP, and Gov't never talk about or focus on during elections. Gee I wonder why?

edit on 10731America/ChicagoFri, 28 Jul 2017 09:10:30 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
I heard she's been melting down since awans arrest. Run to Qatar or euthanize yourself but we don't want you here!

One theory I've heard is that she's been passing classified info concerning India to Awan, who then turns it over to the Pakistani government. If true, that would be espionage, and would certainly make for sleepless nights for DWS once these antics started to surface.
edit on 28-7-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

How about we do away with the attempted insults. Your source does not seem very reputable. Maybe it is? I have just never heard of them.

It's been all over the news. How have you not heard of this?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I have turned to NEO site to do some reading that might help me connect dot's journal-neo.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

That is enough to charge him with bestiality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join