It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Recovers Smashed Hard Drives from Wasserman Schultz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: andrew778
a reply to: Flatfish

Seriously? How the f#ck do you think Hillary and the dems got their 'dirt' on Trump? From playing with butterflies and flowers? No they fabricated it and had people contact them saying they had dirt. This isn't a new thing. Political opponents seek dirt on each other. Grow up and stop being off topic.

Great thread Xuen! I hope there is loads of evidence from this

When it comes to dirt on Trump, it didn't take a lot of "getting" on the part of the Democrats or anybody else.

More often than not, Trump himself was the one delivering dirt on himself. Pretty much every time he opened his stupid little mouth. Much like his son Don Jr., Trump Sr. is his own worst enemy.

On another note, I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and I could care less if they lock up Hillary & Schultz for any nefarious deeds they may have committed during the election.

Hell, I'm a party to the ongoing lawsuit against the DNC for what they did to Bernie.

IMO, both Hillary & Donald are dishonest bums and neither one is worthy of holding the position of POTUS.

You shouldn't be so angry and bitter. Democrats were tapping phones and hacking to get what they had, how do you not know this?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hopefully the FBI is going after all these people to put them away, and not to gather all the evidence so that they themselves can destroy it. Haven't they already been compromised long ago?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Meldionne1
DEbbie washerman Schultz was probably sleeping with one of the brothers. She's acting more like the protective lover then a politician- business woman who just got screwed .( no pun intended ).

Nailed it. Why else would she pay them so much money and keep them retained after everyone else fired them. And she supposedly just recently fired them.....Feb 2017 I believe? I totally believe she paid for her lover and his families with our tax dollars.

Link with info on smashed hard drives recovered:

www.foxbusiness.com... html

She only fired Imran on Tuesday, 7-25-17.... even though they were outed as bad guys in February.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

And it was this election, and the aftermath, and my office, that convinced me that the DNC is corrupt AF. I want to see some of these people go down.

We need more republicans and democrats as yourself to wake up to the fact our gov't,MSM,DNC, and GOP are all corporate owned and not working for the people.

Its not left vs right its

[gov't,MSM,DNC, and GOP ] vs [ individual republicans , individual democrats , and tax payers ]

*I already knew the Republicans were corrupt Now I'm all balanced out

Exactly. If only both republicans and democrat would now fully remove their heads from the dark cavity and temporary join forces to take on the MSM,DNC,GOP, and lobbyist , things would actually change for the better.

Both Democrats and republicans must put away their political ideology for a while till the following gets done in order to get our govt back

You're right, and the last time we were in that situation, it led to a civil war.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
so it appears that smashing things is a habit in a party

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
lmfao. i love how she has to let everyone know her 'middle' name. lol. how do you think she got rich and famous? i tell all my artist friends, if you want to get money, just use a pen name like, 'silver' or 'goldman' and you will get media attention.

guess this chick used it to get into politiks.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: andrew778

Seriously? How the f#ck do you think Hillary and the dems got their 'dirt' on Trump? From playing with butterflies and flowers? No they fabricated it and had people contact them saying they had dirt. This isn't a new thing. Political opponents seek dirt on each other. Grow up and stop being off topic.

Great thread Xuen! I hope there is loads of evidence from this

When it comes to dirt on Trump, it didn't take a lot of "getting" on the part of the Democrats or anybody else.

More often than not, Trump himself was the one delivering dirt on himself. Pretty much every time he opened his stupid little mouth. Much like his son Don Jr., Trump Sr. is his own worst enemy.

On another note, I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and I could care less if they lock up Hillary & Schultz for any nefarious deeds they may have committed during the election.

Hell, I'm a party to the ongoing lawsuit against the DNC for what they did to Bernie.

IMO, both Hillary & Donald are dishonest bums and neither one is worthy of holding the position of POTUS.

You shouldn't be so angry and bitter. Democrats were tapping phones and hacking to get what they had, how do you not know this?

I guess I just never had the opportunity to hear it from an authority, who has special access to all of the classified information surrounding this case, such as yourself.

Like you have all the answers, give me a break.

ETA: Besides all that, Trump and the GOP have already proudly proclaimed that they weren't hacked. So I doubt Hillary got her dirt on him in that fashion.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This is a real genius story about the Awan family and how somebody found some wrecked computer parts in one of their houses for rent.

Yeah.

The only real way to destroy a hard drive is with some thermite.

Everything else IS recoverable.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just another day at the DNC IT Department.

Now accepting resumes.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Great find.Will watch as it unfolds.s&f.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This is a real genius story about the Awan family and how somebody found some wrecked computer parts in one of their houses for rent.

Yeah.

The only real way to destroy a hard drive is with some thermite.

Everything else IS recoverable.

Just what I was going to say, good luck reading those platters

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

How about we do away with the attempted insults. Your source does not seem very reputable. Maybe it is? I have just never heard of them.

Here you go, Blue Racer

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If you break the law don't write it down.

And for liberals-using a computer is the same as writing it down and if you are going to break the law don't use a computer.

Do you mean like the way that Don Jr used email to demonstrate his love for the idea of getting a chance to obtain dirt on Hillary from the Russians?

*News Flash*
Doing stupid s#*t doesn't have a political leaning or affiliation.

I know, i still get furious everytime I imagine the audacity... Someone calls you and says they have evidence of treasonous lawbreaking and you actually try to obtain and expose that evidence??? Hillary could have been elected president if it wasn't for all you nosy know it alls, exposing her treasonous lawbreaking!! Damn you all! Long live the Queen!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

ETA: Besides all that, Trump and the GOP have already proudly proclaimed that they weren't hacked. So I doubt Hillary got her dirt on him in that fashion.

Shows what you think you know.

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia

So, now we're believing Comey?

I never said they weren't hacked. I said that "they," (Trump & the GOP) proclaimed that they had not been hacked and since you people don't believe a damn word coming out of our intelligence agencies and/or James Comey, (at least up until now) I just figured I'd quote the source considered to be gospel by your side of the isle.

I'm beginning to understand how this works.

Comey is a reliable source when and only when, he says something that may be misconstrued to reinforce your delusional sense of reality.

Got it!

edit on 29-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I get the sense the only people that could drain the swamp are in law enforcement.

They don't have the same political fundraising pressure as the other scum.

After Comey'so last appearance it seemed pretty clear he wanted to expose how political the fbi and justice dept had become since his time with the Bush administration.

Ano oligarch former lobbyist probably isn't going to drain the swamp unless it benefits his brand.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
DWS is a sweet, kind, polite, honest, non-threatening lady who wouldnt even think of using her position/power to intimidate others or make personal gains in any way.

She is a a beautiful, innocent angel of a lady.

Im embarassed for you people that wont leave her alone!

Have you nothing better to do with your lives!!???

#LockHerUp

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

And hillarys a humanitarian bro. She was so torn up about fake news "ruining innocent people's lives" I just know she was up at night crying about it.

Such a full on rap...I mean philanthropist. She has helped Haiti so much they love her.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There once was a U.S. Veteran who was at the right place at the right time, imagine that...........

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join