It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Planet 9 (Nibiru) and TNO Niku orbits displayed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

every other source says it is between 75 - 250km in diameter, not 75,000 - 250,000km in diameter. If it really was that big this would be massive breaking news for the space industry.

It isn't because it isn't. As much as I wish it was.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: vinifalou

If you block out his interpretation of what he is seeing, and what is actually there he becomes legit. You just have to come up with what it is by doing a little research. He believes everything is a conspiracy that is the problem. Sometimes when it walk like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. Other times he could be on the money no one really knows 100%. Either way the mass of this object, and the trajectory is massive.

I just wish we could puts a Mars Rover out in one of those Mid-West deserts and see what things it would find. Would we find the same natural items that looked alien? Like shattered rocks. Would we recognize man-made objects for what they were? Old warhead casings, O-rings, shrapnel? Would we be able to find natural meteorites? Would small rocks and pebbles be mistaken for buildngs and UFO's?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know that in some countries, particularly Spain for example, the comma is used instead of the decimal point. So 1.234 is written as 1,234 as an example. This can be confusing as is obvious.

Maybe that is what happened here, someone is using a non-standard use of decimal notation.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I know that in some countries, particularly Spain for example, the comma is used instead of the decimal point. So 1.234 is written as 1,234 as an example. This can be confusing as is obvious.

Maybe that is what happened here, someone is using a non-standard use of decimal notation.

That is very thought provoking.
Dr. Chen from Taiwan wrote a paper on this.
arxiv.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

People will cry about secureteam, but to be honest he does report on actual interesting items. Some yes he definitely hypes up and makes up random meanings to objects spotted on mars, earth, and space. It doesn't change that they do exist though.

Hypes up
LIES through his teeth you mean.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I mean what exactly is a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

a reply to: vinifalou

If you block out his interpretation of what he is seeing, and what is actually there he becomes legit. You just have to come up with what it is by doing a little research. He believes everything is a conspiracy that is the problem. Sometimes when it walk like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. Other times he could be on the money no one really knows 100%. Either way the mass of this object, and the trajectory is massive.

I just wish we could puts a Mars Rover out in one of those Mid-West deserts and see what things it would find. Would we find the same natural items that looked alien? Like shattered rocks. Would we recognize man-made objects for what they were? Old warhead casings, O-rings, shrapnel? Would we be able to find natural meteorites? Would small rocks and pebbles be mistaken for buildngs and UFO's?

Without spending too much time, I found this photo. It from the ESA ExoMars rover.
gigaom.com...

"sarcasm on" Notice possible hieroglyphics on the rock in foreground and pyramid rock formation in middle of photo "sarcasm off".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's very informative, thanks. The first recordings of Planet X were by the ancient Assyrians. Wrapped in myths and legends they spoke of a people called the Nephilim that visited them when their planet was in range with Earth called Nibiru. According to their legend the planet existed in the far reaches of our solar system and came within range Earth every 3600 years and the close encounter with Earth caused much disruption to their planet. If you want to read more about Nibitru planet then take a look at here solarstory.net... . + there are many photos and videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyGallagher

The first recordings of Planet X were by the ancient Assyrians.

That's interesting.

I checked the link and it says the same thing, yet it has an image of Sumerian Clay tablet.

According to their legend the planet existed in the far reaches of our solar system and came within range Earth every 3600 years and the close encounter with Earth caused much disruption to their planet.

as far as I know no scholar that works on translating the Sumerian clay tablets seems to agree with this translation that began with Zecharia Sitchin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join