It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Insider There will be a happening later tonight Careful what you pay attention to

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ETs
Pedo rings
Dirty liberals
Corruption
Murder.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Could it be this?

Senate Judiciary Calls For Special Counsel into Clinton, Comey, and Lynch!

Letter to Attorney General and DOJ!

judiciary.house.gov...

About time!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting tidbit. i read in one of Campbells books ancient mythology, that an ancient goddess wheat in her right hand and a sword in the left. Left is considered sinister Right is considered Dexter

left (adj.) Look up left at Dictionary.com
c. 1200, "opposite of right," probably from Kentish and northern English forms of Old English *lyft "weak; foolish" (in lyft-adl "lameness, paralysis").
Compare East Frisian luf, Dutch dialectal loof "weak, worthless").
Sense of "opposite of right" is from the left being usually the weaker hand), a derived sense also found in cognate Middle Dutch and Low German luchter, luft. C
ompare Lithuanian kairys "left" and Lettish kreilis "left hand" both from a root that yields words for "twisted, crooked."

Merrriam Webster

Definition of sinister
1 archaic : unfavorable, unlucky
2 archaic : fraudulent
3 : singularly evil or productive of evil
4 a : of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing itb : of ill omen by reason of being on the left
5 : presaging ill fortune or trouble
6 : accompanied by or leading to disaster
Mirriam Webster

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

As a 'Leftie', myself...I can vouch that we are all completely sinister.
I'm also a Scorpio,...so I'm borderline diabolical.

BTW: Chester Bennington was left handed too.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ydkWUEhL VoTL pastebin

Hopefully works for you guys.

Pastebin list of tinyurls to the emails.
edit on 27-7-2017 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
ydkWUEhL VoTL pastebin

Hopefully works for you guys.

Pastebin list of tinyurls to the emails.

"DNS address can't be found"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Could it be this?

Senate Judiciary Calls For Special Counsel into Clinton, Comey, and Lynch!

Letter to Attorney General and DOJ!

judiciary.house.gov...

About time!

This deserves it's own thread! It's a big forkin deal! The pendulum is swinging back the other way. Russia is almost out of sight..out of mind! Jeff Sessions WILL name a special counsel. GUARANTEED.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This deserves it's own thread! It's a big forkin deal! The pendulum is swinging back the other way. Russia is almost out of sight..out of mind! Jeff Sessions WILL name a special counsel. GUARANTEED.

I agree. I'll let someone else have at it. It's the beginning
of the end for the lot of them!
edit on 27-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
From the email on page 7, "Worldcorpo is a white hat operation and the /fatherhood video is John Podesta.".
Does this mean anything to anyone? What's this referring to?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Fatherhood video was a creepy video on YT where a kid is apparently being abused and there's a man's voice yelling at the kid. Some people think the voice sounds like Podesta and supposedly there is a name in the video that is also a nickname of Podesta's.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It refers to a video posted on worldcorpo of a child crying in a shower while a man forces him to call him father. It was claimed that the man was Podesta.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Jesus Christ, that video was seriously disturbing. Mind boggling such pure evil is walking around the planet...passing us on the street.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If you go to the site it seems like someones attempt at shock art.

I guess nobody checked the source.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Contents of page 9 taken from an OCR of the document. Some of the text may not have been deciphered correctly by the OCR scan.

Search I [email protected] I ProtonMail 707/17, 2:11 PM
(7) Want to meet with Chris Wray?
FleldsOfAthenry eFreidsotAthenty@profonmai?
06/1112017 (2 months ago) 2
I've been approached by the director of (Redacted)with an offer by them to facilitate a meeting with Chris Wra(redacted) onfimation Topic? Read him into the UFO /ETI cover up so he can go atter the MIC and Deep State

Director looked at the Twitter, specifically stud to Slargale. and reached out today alter I tweeted (REDACTED)last night the meeting does occur, let's say there will be a "special guest" from a far off place Take from that what you will Sent from PlatenMail Mobile Fiekts0fAthenry a• 06I122017 (2 months ago)

Just got off an hour long phone call with (REDACTED).
Four biggest takeaways: I.) We have a hilly functional base on the moon. 2.) Humans are currently on Mars and have been for quite some time
3 ) We're not alone which at this point should just be a given 4 r Cheney was one of the biggest pieces to 9/11 Told me a very detailed story of how one guy on (Redacted)team (who has since passed away) once admitted (REDACTED)that while he was working at the Pentagon. Cheney flat out showed him the 9/11 plans (the guy was needed for part of it) and said you ever breathe a word of it, I'll kill you and your family "
(REDACTED)
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile On Sun, Jun 11. 2017 at 10:39 PM, FlekisOfAthenry iFieldsOtAltienry&meignmajLeem. wmte 06/16/2017 (a month ago) -a
FieldsofAthenrny
Apologies, I've been dealing with some health stuff that came out of nowhere. Couple that with the call I got from an investigative reporter last week on a burner I've never used, and I had to step away from things for a period. Lot's to unpack here.

1. Wray seems okay to me Did you speak to him? I don't know him personally, but given your proximity. you should be able to get a better read than me.
2. Bureau values guys that "play ball" not renegades I'd be very surprised If you were considered there They don't like wild cards
Page 1 of 2
edit on 28-7-2017 by studio500 because: errors

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Page 10

Search [email protected] I ProtonMail 7/27/17, 2:11 PM
3.■
(Name Redacted) Makes me uneasy. but his information is interesting, I want to believe In these people, but no one makes it easy!

I agree with the takeaways from your conversation though, I've spent the past few weeks digging into the ET stuff and there is a lot there, If even 15% of what I've come across is true, we live in a radically different universe than I once believed (and I was always a believer). Mars, Moon and even Venus are simple. I've heard that It's MUCH more extensive than that and the difficulty rests in identifying benevolent vs malevolent
4. Cheney is fuc**ng gross Period end of story. Just an awful entity.

Am debating my next move. Got a call from the administration but am unsure of my utility in the role as well as my ability to operate in the way I'd prefer. (Long Redaction)
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sounds like a Spartan rite of passage, usually its more than one adult male involved why waste a virgin?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Got it.

LuciferLeftHand

ibb.co...

That's who it is.

Click and zoom on image and check the redacted bit done in the black sharpie.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How legit is really this VoTL/pastebin document dump ?
Just seems too good to be true ...

Here is one where the mailer failed to hide that these mails were sent by himself to himself ...

And some more oddities :

LINK 1

LINK 2

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join