It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea levels are falling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Saying that there is masses of evidence that space ships are stealing our water and there must be something special about it for them to take it.

Except that there is zero evidence of space aliens stealing water from the earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Saying that there is masses of evidence that space ships are stealing our water and there must be something special about it for them to take it.

Except that there is zero evidence of space aliens stealing water from the earth.

There is loads of reports about mother ships sucking up water by using something resembling an elephants trunk type device. Lots of reports from the UK about the ufos stealing our water from reservoirs.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I bet the sea level is dropping cause of all the hard work Al Gore has done.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DROWN!! I mean die of thrust!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There is loads of reports about mother ships sucking up water by using something resembling an elephants trunk type device. Lots of reports from the UK about the ufos stealing our water from reservoirs.

Sure there are.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Boom:

This species is unlike the ones depicted in the greatest Hollywood thriller ever, Signs. Water from earth is what they need. It's why they are here man. How does a high level mason such as yourself not know this?!

Do you even conspiracy?
edit on 27-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Definitely not evidence and possibly inspired by the sci fi series V, remember that poor hamster.

But it has a kind of catchy tune so I like it, makes me think of fat woman dancing with bracelets around there ankle's hence the slow rythm and dont' ask me what I have been drinking.
Another one.

Right if they needed water for atmosphere generation or other uses, even as a fuel basis for some exotic alien technology there are other places to get it in the solar system, Europa of course has plenty of liquid water but the earth has the most liquid water easily available in the solar system and plenty of sources were it is relatively pure so can be cleaned easily.

Still all those rain's of fish could be simply the local alien fuel truck dumping the unwanted material, does not explain those rains' of coin's or other strange object's though.

edit on 27-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sure there are.
Break free from your state mandated belief system and read up on the reality of ufos visiting our planet and stealing our resources, water in this case. They are here Augustus

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Boom:

I concede in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

They are here Augustus

Sure they are.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ah but what if they were not stealing the water but bio forming our planet to be more conducive to there life forms, would make all the difference to those hippy like GFL guy's, they are preaching love and peace but really just want us to stop trashing the house before they move in after wiping us out.

That or it could be there toilette's, I mean it is a long drive between planetary diners and bathroom's after all.

Now if they were stealing our water what could we hope to do about it and what would they use it for?.

You know matter is mostly empty space right, if we could shrink the space between the subatomic particles while keeping the charge and polarity of those particles intact in theory we could put an ocean of water into a much smaller space but that is beyond our molecular science and understanding of physics, does not mean it can not be done though.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Ah but what if they were not stealing the water but bio forming our planet to be more conducive to there life forms...

Not seeing any evidence of this either.

And how did this turn into a 'space aliens be stealin muh water!' thread?

edit on 27-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well I am not going to post my eleventh finger on the internet so you are not getting any from me only hypothetical thought about it.
Still if you want to deal in fact's then this is not the thread or even type of thread simply because this is conspiracy and therefore these blanket denial's don't really go anywhere, if you want concrete empirical evidence there is however plenty from various UFO encounters, non of it actually proves what caused it though.

But here is one of my favorite UFO video's.
(And don't forget the Oanes were supposed to be a semi aquatic species of half man half fish being's not related to this following video).

You know there are some idiot's that still regard them as God's when in fact they are merely perhaps from here and our own cousin's not our superior's but as you know there are always those that believe there secret's give them power when in fact they chain them, the truth shall set you free but what is the truth?.

edit on 27-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

One more time, there is zero evidence of space aliens stealing water from the earth. Z-e-r-o.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Have you evidence to back this claim up?.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Have you evidence to back this claim up?.

Not the way it works. If you have evidence of space aliens sucking our planet dry you have to provide it, not me trying to prove a negative for you.

You should know better by now.

ETA: And how is this a space alien thread? It's not.

edit on 27-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You just have to get the last word, ha.

I also am NOT trying to prove anything to you this is just a debate and for the sake of the rest of them you may have the last word because I do not want to take this any further off thread, it is a good theory but there is actually no proof at all and in fact if they are ALIEN and not Tesla craft operated by a bunch of crook's whom think because they stole a guy's invention it make's them god king's when in fact it make's them a bunch of plonkers leading there own species off of a precipice in order to keep there own illegitimate and illegal power base then to my mind the reason an ET intelligence would have an interest in the earth is actually not a single reason but many, we are sending out radio waves full of information which only an idiot species would ever do and despite radio attenuation it may be received much further away than we may assume, we have detonated nuclear ordnance on our own planet AND our planet has several species that may be regarded as sentient being's other than ourselves such as the whale family, some types of Squid and other invertebrate, there may be other's and of course remember the old Chinese quote that the most cunning animal is the one no man has yet seen, so a creature more intelligent than man.
Also some alien's may regard insect hive mind's as a form of sentience.

So it is actually rather arrogant of us as a species to assume we are there first port of call, they may also like I supposed be from HERE, not necessarily from now but from HERE or a neighboring dimension to our own if they have that capability, still I assume most of the disc shaped UFO's are actually human manufactures Tesla craft.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

...but there is actually no proof at all...

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Of them having come for our water, there have been a few sighting's over the wine growing region's of France though.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Of them having come for our water, there have been a few sighting's over the wine growing region's of France though.

They can have the French.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: GuidedKill

I bet the sea level is dropping cause of all the hard work Al Gore has done.

It's evaporating from all his hot air!!

And sublimes as snow over Russia! Hahahaha

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join