It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant Sperm Count decline among western men

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's got to be all in the plan.

Im sure GMO's and vaccines have something to do with it along with the diet we are told to believe is healthy....

The United States population are basically a lab rats for the elite scientists and social engineers. The people here are thrown so far under the bus so corporations and criminals can get away with testing their new products that by the time the people know whats happening their either dead or 90 years old.

When you tell them how they are being used they really don't like it.

"it is easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled."

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Perhaps it diet related, HFCS is now in everything. 40 yeas ago it didn't exists.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Don't worry folks.. lot of immigrants coming in to west.
We help your women out.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: violet

A human culling has been the script of the elite since before time.

I hear this mentioned a lot but I've never understood it. If the elites are trying to reduce the population count then I'd say that whoever's in charge of that agenda must be the most incompetent person that ever lived and ought to be sacked on the spot. When has the population ever gone down?

Maybe I'm missing something but they way I see it is that the elites care about their wealth, that's it. Wealth is generated by productivity, more people = more productivity = more wealth for the elites to enjoy. This is why we have so much immigration in the west, because birth rate generally goes down the more advanced a nation becomes, so the elites need immigration to counter this and thus to make sure there's continued growth.

I can't imagine they're going to start culling anyone until they've come up with a good enough solution to replace all of this productivity that we mere plebs generate at the bottom of the pile.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Stress is the main factor. People do not want to have kids because they are already stressed out why add to the mix??

It's that simple.

The desire to have children is not there so neither is the sperm count.

Add on top of that the court system always favors women in divorce and family court, men know this therefor do not want to take the risk.

Simple calculation = men do not want to have kids therefor sperm count is lower

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Maybe its simply a case of behavioral sink

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Stress is the main factor. People do not want to have kids because they are already stressed out why add to the mix??

It's that simple.

The desire to have children is not there so neither is the sperm count.

Add on top of that the court system always favors women in divorce and family court, men know this therefor do not want to take the risk.

Simple calculation = men do not want to have kids therefor sperm count is lower

Star for you.

I feel this is one of the MAIN problems. I tend to follow this logic in my own life. I'm pretty cynical about women and their motives as I've almost been trapped 2 times by women that were crazy and useless.( sure wish i figured it out sooner XD )

I'm at a good spot in my life, I don't really want the burden of raising a child right now. That's probably one of the main reasons my last long term girlfriend left, was because I kept delaying having kids until I was ready. I've actually considered getting a vasectomy just to protect myself from women with ill intentions.

Its sad that I have to take these drastic measures, but if the system wasn't so rigged then I'd be all for it. The worst thing in life for me would be to create wealth by my own hand, then have it all ripped away from me because I ended up with the wrong woman.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hmmm couldn't have been my kids father eh? ALLLLRIGHT universe......cool move.

P.S. He's a little doll baby, I just have a mean sense of humor

-Alee

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Significant Sperm Count decline among western men

Counting Sperm...who would want a job like that? yuk...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Somebody should tell the news to these Canadians, 146 kids WOW!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
With a population of over 7 billion.

CNN.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Bunch of alarmist crap.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
You're wrong in your assumption. The authorities knew since the early 1970s that the birth control pill (ie the estrogen part of it) was not being taken out of the water system.
Women on the pill urinated, that went into the sewerage system (which couldn't eradicate it), the supposed clean sewerage water was discharged into the river system and into the seas.
Now they thought the evaporation cycle would eliminate it but it did not. So it rains estrogen laden water (ok in millions per part) over the land. So crops are watered with it, cattle eat the grass saturated with it, we drink and eat it.
Now we're talking infinitesimal amounts, but just like GM Foods these take time to build up in your system and you also pass the weakness on to your children.
Now you want evidence of this so I'll have to be real nasty with it. Now everybody look around you at everybody you know and in the recent years there has been an explosion of males especially (do I use the word gay or transgendered) that have become more feminized.
A man wanting to become a woman they get blitzed with estrogen and this suppresses testosterone that gives man his masculinity and brings forth feminine characteristics.
Now how many times must I whack you around the head before that sinks in.
And THAT is why it's more prefelent in the western world because the western world was all for birth control.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: violet
This is quite alarming and they really don't know why

Seems Asia, S America an Africa haven't dropped.

(CNN)Sperm counts of men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand are plunging, according to a new analysis published Tuesday.

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said.

CNN

While I have my suppositions about it.

How about, it's the System's way of thinning out the herd.

Except it's effecting whites. The ones exempt from this are overpopulating the herd

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The term "Western Men" is the most interesting phrase. Does that mean Caucasian/European/White Men or does it also include men living in the west who have Afro/Asian/other origin. If the research shows that it is conclusively only White Men that have the lower sperm counts, then we must be very concerned for the fate of the White global minority.

Indeeed we need to know if it's just the white race
It's based on the past 40 years and I'd say the last 40 years we've been mixing our races much more than prior to that. Otherwise it's geographically based
I'll get the link to the study posted

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The study here: Human Reproduction Update

At first glance it looks geographically based. Not had a good read through

OBJECTIVE AND RATIONALE To provide a systematic review and meta-regression analysis of recent trends in sperm counts as measured by sperm concentration (SC) and total sperm count (TSC), and their modification by fertility and geographic group.

edit on 26-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
First didnt your mother warn you about what happens if you play with it to much ? Lol

Second ok so lets get this straight lets go with teh 50 % less math .
A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation
So now for the math ok go with the low number 40 million little wigglers ( New York - LA and through in philly to top it off .
so we now only have 20 million little wigglers let .
The next logical question is how many little wigglers do we need to ensure the egg has a date ?
Well most of the time it a couples only party boy wiggler meets girl egg and under god are one ( take about a relationship that you cant get out of ) what happens when teh egg wants to split ? O yea now i remember .
so out of 20 million you need one wiggler ( unless its a doable date and egg one brings a friend along )
One last thing i am sure which ever lucky wiggler guy gets her has worked his tail of to bet out the other 20 million dudes .
Just remember ladys there are 20 million dudes who all want a pice of you lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Line up 50 men from 1950 and put them up against 50 men from 2017 and sperm count would probably be the least noticeable weakness..

How about physical strength, stamina, common sense, adaptability, dependability, loyalty, work ethic etc etc.... the list could probably go on for a while..

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ps grand child number 2 7 weeks in the cooker .
Pss was sure she would never get preggers the real problem is not sperm counts its women unable to produce eggs on count of birth control
. My x and many many many women i have met are now infurtial because they stayed on birth control for long times .
You relize most birth coltrols just shut down the egg production right? that is why women dont get there monthly wile on it no egg no monthly .
well turning it off seams easy enough thing is we seam to expect it to turn its self back on and many times it fails to

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Nickn3
You're wrong in your assumption. The authorities knew since the early 1970s that the birth control pill (ie the estrogen part of it) was not being taken out of the water system.
Women on the pill urinated, that went into the sewerage system (which couldn't eradicate it), the supposed clean sewerage water was discharged into the river system and into the seas.
Now they thought the evaporation cycle would eliminate it but it did not. So it rains estrogen laden water (ok in millions per part) over the land. So crops are watered with it, cattle eat the grass saturated with it, we drink and eat it.
Now we're talking infinitesimal amounts, but just like GM Foods these take time to build up in your system and you also pass the weakness on to your children.
Now you want evidence of this so I'll have to be real nasty with it. Now everybody look around you at everybody you know and in the recent years there has been an explosion of males especially (do I use the word gay or transgendered) that have become more feminized.
A man wanting to become a woman they get blitzed with estrogen and this suppresses testosterone that gives man his masculinity and brings forth feminine characteristics.
Now how many times must I whack you around the head before that sinks in.
And THAT is why it's more prefelent in the western world because the western world was all for birth control.

Interesting. I thought about this, but then there's women trying to become men.

Well basically testosterone and estrogen have gotten all muddled up.

Maybe it's teaching men to have 'feeelings' and they've been sissified with all this equality crap.
Perhaps it was meant to be that the men swing the hammers.
Cue the Archie bunker song ..

Men should have been left as men .
This is why it's geographically based. We western nations promote touchy freely men, equality. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Puny Western sperm, eh?

Obviously we need yet more of our third world cousins to come and shag our women to ensure we don't disappear in a puff of smoke.

You know it makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join