It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Imam Prays for Allah to ‘Annihilate’ Jews in Public Sermon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Surprise, surprise, the first openly radical imam preying in the streets of the US to crowds happens to be on the Left coast. They have turned into the Middle East of the West. UC madrassa indeed.

I doubt he is the first, I want to know how is it these lowlifes are getting away with this.

How many other hate preachers are out there working under the radar?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Surprise, surprise, the first openly radical imam preying in the streets of the US to crowds happens to be on the Left coast. They have turned into the Middle East of the West. UC madrassa indeed.

I doubt he is the first, I want to know how is it these lowlifes are getting away with this.

How many other hate preachers are out there working under the radar?

These imams will be the new normies for California Leftys. They will get top billing at all the Universities never getting turned away, just watch this is the start of their openly radical Islamification. All those Universities will become Madrassas where lefties pray for the death of the US on their prayer mats three times a day.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

All those Universities will become Madrassas where lefties pray for the death of the US on their prayer mats three times a day.

Yeah, I don't know about that, pretty extreme example !

I don't think the people of the west will allow it to happen, the backlash will hit hard.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

All those Universities will become Madrassas where lefties pray for the death of the US on their prayer mats three times a day.

Yeah, I don't know about that, pretty extreme example !

I don't think the people of the west will allow it to happen, the backlash will hit hard.

Kalifornia is not the "people of the West". They fly their own kites, usually against the wind in a rainstorm while it is lightning as they try to light their campfires for kumbaya, rainbows and unicorn dancing.
edit on 25-7-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

usually against the wind in a rainstorm while it is lightning as they try to light their campfires for kumbaya, rainbows and unicorn dancing.

That's pretty damn funny

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: pteridine

Update..... he meant destroy, not annihilate.

www.breitbart.com...

Though I don't see how that's much better.

And like a previous poster said. Breitbart has been knows to take things out of context before.

www.memri.org... is another source.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
There are militant Christian groups, Jewish groups, Islamic groups, and even atheists!
This isn't a new thing.
Never has been. Never will be.

Life will continue. Bills will be due.
But you can get worked up over people that don't share your opinions and get stressed out and angry cuz...

Your choice.

Damn those militant Amish!
And those Christians with their constant nagging! (sans WBC of course)

Nah. Just brush off the Suicide bombings and the lack of rights for women, oh and go try to live a alt lifestyle in a Muslim country. Totally an apples to apples comparison here!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's one of the reasons i cannot understand so many Lib's apparent obsession with defending Islam above other religion,it is more homophobic and misogynistic and conservative than any other.And often follows through with persecution of,violence against,and actual murder of individuals that displeases the tenets of the religion.Other religions have evolved out of that in the modern world.I must add that imo all the Abrahamic religions are a plague upon the human race.Tools of personal disempowerment,control and division among the human race.But Islam is the one most hostile to the rights of women and the gay community.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

edit on 26-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: the owlbear
There are militant Christian groups, Jewish groups, Islamic groups, and even atheists!
This isn't a new thing.
Never has been. Never will be.

Life will continue. Bills will be due.
But you can get worked up over people that don't share your opinions and get stressed out and angry cuz...

Your choice.

The amount of intellectual dishonesty it takes to compare other religions to Islam is mind boggling.

Let me know the next time Christians have a "celebration" around Christmas like Muslims did around Ramadan... or should I say Bombadan, this year.

Perhaps one day one you may realize that such black and white thinking will only ever result in repetitiveness and stagnation.

Ignorant comment. Black and white thinking is what MAKES PROGRESS POSSIBLE as it dilutes all other possibilities and ensures the strongest opinion wins.

By very definition it is progress.
What about the gray area then?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Close down that mosk and send that man back to the middle east
He is seeding terror

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
How is he not charged with hate speech? Would a preacher be allowed in today's world to pray for all homosexuals to be killed down to the last one?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Would a preacher be allowed in today's world to pray for all homosexuals to be killed down to the last one?

They have been doing that for years.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Would a preacher be allowed in today's world to pray for all homosexuals to be killed down to the last one?

So who gets to take the moral high ground

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The Atheists. You'll never hear them praying for someone's death.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Of course not, they are too busy trying to find something to believe in.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What's there to believe in? How about the basic understanding of right and wrong and equality, but applying that to everyone without magical scriptures that allow the picking and choosing of when and how and whom, and of course the ability to do whatever you want all the while holding a free get out of life card(absolution).

It's not that hard of a concept.
edit on 26-7-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Crazy preachers have been doing that for years. Plus there's that situation a few years ago where a group of evangelist were trying to get Uganda to pass a "Kill the Gays" law.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

What's there to believe in? How about the basic understanding of right and wrong and equality, but applying that to everyone without magical scriptures that allow the picking and choosing of when and how and whom, and of course the ability to do whatever you want all the while holding a free get out of life card(absolution).

It's not that hard of a concept.

Here is another difficult concept for people with very limited scope.

For someone to believe in something does not automatically equate that belief to religion or some kind of entity.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Peace .. after all non believers are dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Racist, bigoted, narrow-minded, anti-freedom.

*shrugs*

Oh well, nothing new. It's sad that people still feel this way. While free speech allows people to say these things, it indicates how backwards many people still are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join