It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Imam Prays for Allah to ‘Annihilate’ Jews in Public Sermon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Another example of the Religion of Peace in a public sermon.

"Imam Ammar Shahin of the Islamic Center of Davis in California delivered a sermon on Friday in which he quoted an antisemitic hadith and prayed for Allah to “annihilate” Jews “down to the very last one.”

The snackbar weasel has since removed the video.

UC Davis has turned into a madrassa.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

While I doubt Breitbart, if this is true, this isn't the first time UC colleges allowed Radical Islamists to spread their hateful rhetoric. In UC San Diego, this girl admitted she was a Radical Muslim by saying she supports Hamas:

edit on 7/25/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Update..... he meant destroy, not annihilate.

www.breitbart.com...

Though I don't see how that's much better.

And like a previous poster said. Breitbart has been knows to take things out of context before.
edit on 25-7-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What A Coward.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sounds about typical. That's what's always said, always, when someone goes undercover in such places.

"Religion of peace" my eye!!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What can you say other than screw'em.

Imagine for a fraction of a second if this was a Christian or Jewish religious leader saying this about this Imam's followers. Libs would loose it.

edit on 25-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There are militant Christian groups, Jewish groups, Islamic groups, and even atheists!
This isn't a new thing.
Never has been. Never will be.

Life will continue. Bills will be due.
But you can get worked up over people that don't share your opinions and get stressed out and angry cuz...

Your choice.

edit on 25-7-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yet it's a whole lot of Jewish NGO's and Lobbyists who are supporting the mass immigration of these 3rd World Animals into our Western Civilization. It's also backed by the United Nations.

When ya'll gonna wake up?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
There are militant Christian groups, Jewish groups, Islamic groups, and even atheists!
This isn't a new thing.

But you can get worked up over people that don't share your opinions and get stressed out and angry cuz...

Your choice.

The amount of intellectual dishonesty it takes to compare other religions to Islam is mind boggling.

Let me know the next time Christians have a "celebration" around Christmas like Muslims did around Ramadan... or should I say Bombadan, this year.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One day the liberals may get their wish and Muslims will rule the world...

Yep, the Muslims are gonna really appreciate the American left: gay parades, atheism and y'all can dump a picture of the prophet in a jar of pee and call it art...
That will bring out the best from the religion of peace...

Good luck with the future progressives...

There's your dirt bed....now sleep in it...

-Chris

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

Do you have a problem with what the Imam said?

Yes or no without bringing other religions in to this.

edit on 2017-07-25T20:07:02-05:002201725America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: felt wrong

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Could his outburst not be seen as inciting violence and as such, see him facing arrest and a trial ?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

The amount of intellectual dishonesty it takes to compare other religions to Islam is mind boggling.

Let me know the next time Christians have a "celebration" around Christmas like Muslims did around Ramadan... or should I say Bombadan, this year.

The amount of intellectual dishonesty in your reply is disheartening.
You are allowed your opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Deport the creature to a sand dune of his choice.

There to spend the rest of his twisted life.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

Perhaps one day one you may realize that such black and white thinking will only ever result in repetitiveness and stagnation.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

Perhaps one day one you may realize that such black and white thinking will only ever result in repetitiveness and stagnation.

Ignorant comment. Black and white thinking is what MAKES PROGRESS POSSIBLE as it dilutes all other possibilities and ensures the strongest opinion wins.

By very definition it is progress.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise, the first openly radical imam preying in the streets of the US to crowds happens to be on the Left coast. They have turned into the Middle East of the West. UC madrassa indeed.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
He should be deported..to the bottom of the ocean, I'll settle for him being exposed for the hateful POS he is.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

Please tell me you're really not that naive?

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This isn't a new thing.

Your choice.

Ignorant comment. Black and white thinking is what MAKES PROGRESS POSSIBLE as it dilutes all other possibilities and ensures the strongest opinion wins.

By very definition it is progress.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how impressively wrong it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join