It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber cancels tour because of depression

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So you all know, I am not a Justin Bieber fan. However he too, like Prince, signed a contract to do 150 tours. His excuse for canceling, was because he was tired and exhausted, and suffering from depression. 150 tours, I would be depressed too.

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
Anyone else see a foreseeable suicide next? or, an illuminati so called sacrifice? I don't wish the boy harm, but it seems like everyone is coming down with depression and then committing suicide. Is Justin next?
edit on 25-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Is he 27 yet?

The Club
edit on 25-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well what I am suppose to do now?!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I don't know. Thought he was 18 or 20.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I guess watch Katy Perry, or post on ATS. HAHA

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He'll be OK. Although he was sucked into fame at a very young age, he came from very grounded and humble roots. He just needs some time to step away from the spotlight, and hopefully he does. He should take an entire year off, away from everything, and spend time with his family and close friends. He needs to remind himself that he's only human.

He's hometown, so I'm rooting for him.

It's not easy being Beiber.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All that money, nubile young girls hanging all over you, that's enough to depress anyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

He'll be OK. Although he was sucked into fame at a very young age, he came from very grounded and humble roots. He just needs some time to step away from the spotlight, and hopefully he does. He should take an entire year off, away from everything, and spend time with his family and close friends. He needs to remind himself that he's only human.

He's hometown, so I'm rooting for him.

It's not easy being Beiber.

Mainland China banned Justin from performing there because of his bad behavior

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
So you all know, I am not a Justin Bieber fan. However he too, like Prince, signed a contract to do 150 tours. His excuse for canceling, was because he was tired and exhausted, and suffering from depression. 150 tours, I would be depressed too.

That's what it feels like to literally selling your soul to the devil.

All the money, fame, and girls just ain't worth being played as a puppet for life, or until all the money has been squeezed out of your living soul.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
For a split second, I thought this said Bieber cancelled because he was depressing which I fully agree with.

However, given the spiral he's on, is anyone surprised?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Is he 27 yet?

The Club

The real question is, will that music industry puppet ever be good enough to join The Club?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I suspect that the truth has been deliberately twisted in this story to push a hidden agenda...

Justin Bieber pulled the plug on his Purpose tour because he "rededicated his life to Christ" ... sources connected to Hillsong Church tell TMZ. Bieber's decision seemed to come out of the blue, but our sources say it was squarely based on what Bieber believes is religious enlightenment. Bieber said he canceled due to exhaustion, but that's simply not true. Plus, his remaining touring schedule was not taxing travel-wise.

Justin Bieber Canceled His Tour Because of Christ | TMZ.com

Two weeks ago Bieber made a bold but simple declaration of faith on his Instagram page.All it said was, "I follow Jesus."

Justin Bieber Ministers at Manchester Concert

Justin Bieber announced on Monday that he has decided to cancel the remainder of his Purpose World Tour dates due to “unforeseen circumstances.” So what exactly could have led him to do so?

Insiders close to the Bieber camp tell PEOPLE the 23-year-old singer is “okay for now,” but is “super exhausted” from his previous tour dates and the extensive travel that comes along with his scheduling.

“He’s been going to church and has been hanging out with his church crew. He’s super exhausted though,” a source tells PEOPLE of Bieber’s current state. “He actually does like being on tour, but he’s been touring for 18 months straight and it takes a toll.”

Why Justin Bieber Canceled His Purpose World Tour

edit on 7.25.2017 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oh no, looks like he might end up like Kanye West and Katy Perry after all. Next will see him with shaved blonde hair. Like Brittney Spears or hauled off into the mental ward like Kanye West in the next coming weeks.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wait, does this mean he's gonna be home more? Goddamnit.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fame can be an incredibly isolating and maddening thing. Most adults wouldn't be able to handle the downside, let alone a kid like Bieber.

As much as I think he's a clown I do feel quite sorry for him.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm calling in sick, depressed, and gender-confused for work tomorrow

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This poor kid has dealt with so much hate, even from his supposedly adoring fans.

If he was a transgender the LGBTQ would be blaming the serious haters for his depression and perhaps suicide.
But because he's just the Bieber it's ok to hate on him for being depressed.

I hope he takes a good rest , and gets feeling healthy again. I wish him the best.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Would that be three??

I think it is. Better limit his SSRI intake as a precaution.

And his drunk driving at 3 am around his house. Especially this one.

Get better JB! And stop racing your car around the neighborhood like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join