It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New DOC DUMP on JFK -- 3,369 docs released un-redacted; 441 never seen before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Give me time to sort though... WIkileaks just tweeted this out 4 min ago. Sorry if its already been discussed

Link JFK

Lets update this best we can. While I feel no smoking gun will be found.. This may be able to spotlight or cross out various conspiracies and avenues this event took.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting my friend, when your work is complete I'll be here hawking on the sidelines. Now drink some coffee and get to work !!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Im afraid I should have waited. With only 4 hours to edit, I wont be able to fix the OP..... No biggie though. Ill try and keep a running find as posts to the thread. Each file is around 2 gb( 10 files), but has a content list ( only around 400KB) that transfers to excel well. This will def take some time.
edit on 24-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No sweat man keep at it just post whatever you find as a reply we will definitely read it, have a feeling it won't be juicy tho as it's not wiki leaks that released it, it is the gubmint correct ? To officially know that ozzi wasn't alone would be golden, keep working friend. a reply to: bknapple32

edit on 24-7-2017 by CuriousPaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That's an awful lot of documents for a lone gunman acting on his own, eh?

I figure a few will be fabricated, the rest created based on fabrication.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I too doubt any major revelations, but any added knowledge is welcome.
I personally doubt the truth coming out for at least another generation, or maybe two. Nobody wants their grandfather's name to be Mudd.
By that time any "disturbing disclosure " will not have the impact it would now. The generation that lived through the JFK assassination is fast passing on , and in another 30 years the passions of we oldsters will dwindle.
Then our children will pass, by then stale news is always a backpage article.
Check back in about a 100 years.

VF
edit on 24-7-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

And haven't we already sired a generation who ask the simple question" Kennedy?" Wasn't he one of the Kardashian grandfathers?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Now that my paps is dead I don't mind saying it. He was in the corps with Oswald, and told me he was one of the only guys who would put up with his (LHO) nonsense and attempted to befriend him before finally giving up on the crazy bastard. He swore up and down to me that Oswald couldn't have done it alone, if he indeed did it at all. He was sure that Oswald was just a Patsy for Ruby and the Mafia.

My wifi at home is actually called "LHOWASFRAMED" and the PW has something to do with Ruby being responsible.

Well now I have to change my wifi around lol.

I wonder if anything interesting will come of this release.

-Alee
edit on 7/24/2017 by NerdGoddess because: Had to edit some words. I was using present tense but... Paps been dead for almost a year now so that's not grammatically correct I guess

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And haven't we already sired a generation who ask the simple question" Kennedy?" Wasn't he one of the Kardashian grandfathers?

Yes we have.
Sadly , learning from history is also a thing of the past. Nowadays, history is a YouTube video of 911.
Our schools are 12 year daycare units that obscure more than they illuminate.

VF

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ahh old timers, always here to tell the youth how great there generation was lol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
First 2gb had a lot of large interviews transcribed... But nothing popped out to me at first glance... Again, that means nothing however. I encourage everyone to check. on to file 2.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Funny that this big batch declassification arrived out of the blue, on this particular day. I don't think it was announced in advance.

Given that there has previously been discussion within the Deep State about using JFK declassifications as 'good faith distraction material', it's tempting to suppose that there is something else going on.

The use of the Internet could reduce the unrestrained public appetite for "secrets" by providing good faith distraction material. [...]

A strategy could then be devised by DoD and the components, based upon this evaluation, to implement a coherent and complimentary plan to achieve the declassification goals. For example: [...]

=> Diversion: List of interesting declassified material - i.e. Kennedy assassination data.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looking through the National Archives' index for this material. Most of it is crap that should never have been filed to begin with. Nearly every other document is marked "illegible" or "not relevant" (admittedly, the latter could be misleading in some instances, but there are so many of them that it's hard to tell at this stage).

Some of the 441 totally-new pages look interesting. There are some transcripts of *ahem* 'interviews' with Yuri Nosenko, who famously drove James Angleton into psychiatric meltdown. But if you're looking for the 'smoking gun' (or 'second smoking gun'), it almost certainly isn't here.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
One wonders why wiki leaks tweeted about it. a reply to: audubon

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Because the National Archives tweeted it first (two hours and 36 minutes earlier, to be precise). It's not a Wikileaks production, just something that WL Twitter followers might find interesting.

I sincerely doubt anyone at WL had even skimmed the released material before re-tweeting it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It was the MOB.

There. You are welcome.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I guess we will find out, one can always dream ha a reply to: audubon

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Ahh old timers, always here to tell the youth how great there generation was lol

Not at all. Just pointing out that with time self righteousness will erode like the wonderful games you waste your days on now.
And you're not the pinnacle of technology, by the by. Laugh at grandpa's lack of expertise now , and then be prepared to be the one laughed at by your own offspring. ( " Can you program and accurately use tenth generation quantum computers you useless old fart.")
But having so little grasp of reality as your generation does , you'll never notice till karma bites a chunk.

Mark my words , whippersnapper.
( Oh, and if you're able , consider what actions by the youth of that day led to the use of the word "whippersnapper" , and figure out - without computer aassistance - just how fast you'll become a fossil.

VF

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have to agree. At the tender age of 33... Im already wondering what the world looks like when Im grandpa.. Life is cyclical, and the sooner we realize that,the better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join