It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not sure who needs a savage beating first...

The person who suggested this crap, or the first person to agree to it.

The person who agrees, definitely.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

YET !

Reminds me of this game I played as a kid...
Manhunter: New York

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
So do they pay to have the chip removed if you leave the company? I know it's small but....

Take it out??? Why do that when your next employer will just have to put it back in. Or your bank will or some other institution.

No, once this catches on there will be no taking them out. Just times where the info will need to be updated or changed.

Once you're tagged you stay tagged.

Take it out???? LOLOLOL Silly sheep....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hate to say it, you are right.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And .... you can start a new craze, gloves that block the chip in the same way a RFID card holder blocks your credit card when it is in your wallet.

Then .... well, you will find restrictions on when you can wear gloves!

P

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
So do they pay to have the chip removed if you leave the company? I know it's small but....

Take it out??? Why do that when your next employer will just have to put it back in. Or your bank will or some other institution.

No, once this catches on there will be no taking them out. Just times where the info will need to be updated or changed.

Once you're tagged you stay tagged.

Take it out???? LOLOLOL Silly sheep....

Well, count me out. I'll be one of the few left that isn't going to play that game.

For example, as an Amazon prime member I had the opportunity to buy the original echo for like 50 bucks prelaunch. I bought one, after they kept sending offers.

That was years ago, where is it now????

In a box in a closet, right where that eavesdropping bitxh belongs. No way I'm hooking that thing up. I wanted a Bluetooth speaker, the rest is just cia data collection bs.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah and when they stick them in your skull you can just wear masks or bags over your heads maybe.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

RFID block "moisturizer".

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah and when they stick them in your skull you can just wear masks or bags over your heads maybe.

Wrap a hot towel around your head, that will block it.

Then get your a55 to mars.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

If they go that route, let them implant the chip....then just accidently walk by a very powerful magnet.....repeatedly.
I have some rare Earth magnets that would do just fine

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I have not and Will Not, install tech in my house that listens to every word I say. My HD TV is as high tech as I get.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know what term springs to mind?

Postal.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

If it catches on and allows access to valuable stock and or information, how long til criminals just start cutting peoples hands off to do robberies?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I would have to take Johnny's stance on this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The Beast is here.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This topic has about as much substance as the fictional Movie, the Belko Experiment.

1. RFID are extremely useful, for an extremely large range of applications.
2. Some people don't like to carry things/lose things.
3. 90% of the angst against this technology is literally related to ignorance. Just because you can imagine it exploding inside your head, simultaneously having GPS and real-time location tracking combined with the ability to even read your thoughts, doesn't mean it realistically can do any of that crap due to a combination of forces known as PHYSICS. The average tag is carrying only a couple hundred characters, normally a webpage, to further it's ability to have 'interaction' at all. Even calling them 'Microchips' at all is laughable, or acting as if they have some sort of processing power.

The other 10% is just counter-culture propaganda of people with no life, and hate people for being different in any way, because they're 'perfect beings'.

(A lot of that 10% converse here.)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This kind or Orwellian crap makes me nauseated.

It reminds me of the mark of the beast stuff from the Christian religion.

What an incredible invasion of the individual.

imho, I believe this stuff (microchipping) IS the mark of the beast beginnings...

Many believe that the bible was just written by a bunch of random people who wrote fictional stories back in ancient days. Many more doubt the bible again because they believe it has been re-written many times over the centuries. If this is all it is, then how did the writers even know about technology that could accomplish things that chips can do?

Revelation Chapter 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

Revelation 14:9
And a third angel followed them, calling in loud a voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or hand,...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just hand over my Pip-Boy already.

As much as I'm against this, what do you think a cell phone can already do folks??

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

This can go either way for them.

At my last job I first suspected and then noticed that the fleet had illegal microphones that we werent told about. (Commercial truck fleet.)

I know what information people can have from me. I remember what I tell people. I find out what is said to them by others. I notice what they are interested in, why they do things regarding that subject, what their modus operandi is for different contingencies, ect.

I ask very subtly without asking. What they say to each other, what people say about them. I have near inhuman hearing when I focus. I can hear whispers across a room if there isnt too much noise pollution.

So I had each of the managers VERY well mapped out. I counted the cards so to speak.

So my bosses started to have information I knew I didnt give to them or that other teams wouldnt have.

One boss used to work as a forensic investigator, he was tricky but I caught him too.

I didnt say anything to anyone and waited. I actually never told anyone except ATS right now. Never will.

I would speak to the microphones when I knew they were listening. Have conversations with other managers and team mates I needed them to hear... Have guided conversations with people I wanted to lead into subjects I wanted to touch on.

There was a law suit at one point and they were fishing every which way possible for that employee's possible defence.

Some context, they were insane. One manager would hide behind cars and in coffee shops with a camera to catch us slipping at different job sites.
The pictures would then show up as part of the presentation under things to work on at quarterly meetings.

They would bribe you for info on others. Work you less and so on. They wanted rats and total control.

I never cared since I actually love working. So I was a wild card in the deck. I would go above and beyond, inspect all trucks at my lot, fix issues, report safety conditions, rat out thieves because screw them, and so on. They felt I was easy to control and was trying to drown in company kool aid.

I was. I love it.

So they end up getting a false take on me, one they feel they can exploit, and I keep working them into a near frenzy of wasted energy on dead ends.

The law suit goes through, I come clean to my GM about all the illegalities, stolen wages, stolen tips by one manager, everything.

I had been seeding this conversation with everyone at the office through the trucks hidden mics.

My GM then basically admits to it all and dismisses it out of a sense of security with me. He thought I was smart but REALLY naive. I am the manageable idiot remember?

I was recording everything.

I give them one more chance to make it right, they dont. They retaliate against the guy suing (will sue but not yet at this exact moment, only talked about it) BASICALLY they fired him for asking for a damned lunch break, and we take everything to lawyer.

I was going to leave it alone, but at this point I have had enough of my coworkers being used, taken advantage of, canned for asking for things dignity should keep people from having to ask for and so on. It got bad and sick.

I mean REALLY BAD for us before they knew we weren't illiterate assholes they could just fire OR pay what they felt. Before the lawsuit.

They had already retaliated against me when I asked for my stolen tips months before... 1 WEEK SUSPENSION. I was the top earner and the model employee. No joke. Best client relations, leads, best track record.

I was kicking ass in every category and then some. I even designed and implemented a new position I invented for myself. I needed a supervisory role to manage special projects and VIP clients among multiple teams for large sites. A job foreman position really.

They exploited my example and standard set to make this new money and time saving role. They were welcome to it. I enjoyed that aspect actually.

For all this trouble and effort I was thanked by punishment. I was making the manger who stole my tips THOUSANDS of dollars a week that they werent getting before I joined up...... and they suspended me for trying to get 300 bucks in tips that a snake manager pocketed...

I was adult about it and tried to do the right thing... go through the right channels. Do the man thing and just talk face to face with the person I needed to....and they were scum bags, so both this now fired guy who talked about suing beforehand and me get together....we both sued.

We actually started a class action against them with others who were fired for asking for raises or resisting free over time, things like that.

This is why I waited and gamed their system.

Had it not been for the microphones I couldnt have gotten past every obstacle they had set. I got in their minds by having direct access to their minds under a very trusted medium....my "secret thoughts" they overheard by spying on me. That resource they thought they controlled.

They became my microphones. I used them when I wanted to make management do something, look into something, find something I wanted them too. Whatever. I used them even for amusement. They were a great tool for me.

People need to stop acting like everyone's business is free to be bothered with. Sometimes things dont work out when people feel you went too far.

edit on 7 24 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
These chips are not a threat they have very little information. But as far as I'd it's a credit card you can't lose or be stolen. Have the chip and a bio metric scanner and you have the ultimate protection. The next stage is when they install microchips so you can directly connect to the web.

Want to know how to do something you'll just access the web. These chips here are no different then the ones you all ready have in your wallet. They have a limited range of a couple of feet. Your cell phone is how they can track you. All they have to do is see what towers your connected to.
edit on 7/24/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join