It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DoneWithHumans

Congratulations.

Velcum to 1984.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Absolute BS.
1984 starts with sophistication better than our current Nanobots.
Not RFID. A gimmick by any other standard.

(stared because vampires tho)
edit on 24-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I agree with others: There's no need for this chip at all, not for us anyway. Employers and Government officials may want this for I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't. How are people falling for this 'it's much safer' crap? People will just murder to get what they need instead of just stealing your wallet or handbag (I know murder happens already but there will be more of it). I know this article is about employees at work but this thing will move onto everyone anywhere.

We must stop this somehow? Maybe a petition? If it gets enough signatures it has to be debated and stopped. We're already putting our children in enough problems with CCTV everywhere and teaching them stuff they don't need to know at an early age. They will hate us for not putting a stop to it. They'll be chipped as soon as they are born.
edit on CDTMon, 24 Jul 2017 06:12:51 -05000000003106x151x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Sounds more like a "hip" agenda by a well-paying company to convince their employees that this is a benefit to them while they're secretly colluding with and working for intelligence agencies and DARPA (including probably the NSA) to run psyops on unwitting sheepies

I'd say that if they're unwitting enough to allow someone to put a foreign object inside their bodies, there's really not much hope for them anyway. Free will is still intact here...this is a choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Interested to see how the younger folk react to this. I would never allow anyone to tattoo me or give me some kind of implant for any reason (except possibly a dire medical situation) but I am a 60 year old grouch.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The owner of 32M (interesting name as 33M would be to obvious for the mason crowd), looks like a control freak steroid pumping douchbag anyway.

Looking at their tweets they have TOP DOGS (cause those employees are basically just dogs) non-monetary incentives. This guy is a puke as is his BS control of people. Use a badge you morons...

Morons...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2017 15:03:39 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: pukes in blue

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Microchips has been around already since the 90s when it was approved for pets and farm animals.

In 2004 was officially approved for use on humans, I remember when it was this big Vans going around offering the implantable chips for personal security reasons in case of a disaster, or that is how was sold, for lest than 200 dollars.

Since 2004 only about 10 thousand people are known to have the chips implanted on them for life.

No very popular I guess.

The people behind the chips wants to sell the idea of a world without records but those that you will carry on your personal chips for work, banking, paying bills and even for medical purpose as to deliver medication under the skin in a timely manner.

I am sure that this technology will be useful in some future after our generation, but no right now.

Many religious people think that this the infamous mark of the beast in the bible.

I do not trust the people behind this technology and their planned use for it.

So I decline the encouragement of having something in my body because is profitable for those that are promoting it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DoneWithHumans

I disagree. I'm not imagining that it can do anything beyond what it can. But what it is is quite enough to make me not want one inside my body where it's not easily removed.

It's a tiny device which transmits and receives information at short distances. That is enough to make me uncomfortable having one stuck inside me. It doesn't need to explode or shock my balls every 10 minutes or anything else other than transmit and receive info for me to see the implications of it.

As for being tracked it doesn't have to be strong enough to transmit to space or anything either to track you. With enough readers around which are connected to larger networks it's quite capable of tracking your every movement all day. Besides that there will always be more advanced ones in the future which can do more.

But it also means you're permanently tagged and monitored for everything you do. It's also a way to bring in a totally cashless society where all monetary transaction are digitally recorded and controlled. Which means your entire life can be switched off and you'd have zero access to anything. Not a phone, car, bank, food, doors, etc.

If you just let yourself entertain the idea long enough you'd realize how this could be seriously abused and used against you. It's also not needed. If you want one or your in some special position to require one then it should be an option. But to me it's simply a way to control and monitor people. It's like a slave masters ultimate wet dream. It's an invasion of privacy, liberty and my personal self.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Very true what you've said.

Being tagged like 'People on bail' get tagged. Everyone would then be assumed a 'criminal'.I'd say this type of thing may be a great idea to keep track of 'rapists' 'Paedophiles' known 'terrorists' and other types of dangerous criminal but leave the rest of us out of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Microchips has been around already since the 90s when it was approved for pets and farm animals.

In 2004 was officially approved for use on humans, I remember when it was this big Vans going around offering the implantable chips for personal security reasons in case of a disaster, or that is how was sold, for lest than 200 dollars.

Since 2004 only about 10 thousand people are known to have the chips implanted on them for life.

No very popular I guess.

The people behind the chips wants to sell the idea of a world without records but those that you will carry on your personal chips for work, banking, paying bills and even for medical purpose as to deliver medication under the skin in a timely manner.

I am sure that this technology will be useful in some future after our generation, but no right now.

Many religious people think that this the infamous mark of the beast in the bible.

I do not trust the people behind this technology and their planned use for it.

So I decline the encouragement of having something in my body because is profitable for those that are promoting it.

You forgot the one detail that stopped them back then. They caused cancer.

link

Q. Have implanted microchips caused cancer in animals?

Yes. In a series of scientific studies published between 1996 and 2006, researchers found a link between implanted microchip transponders and cancer in laboratory animals. Between 1% and 10% of mice and rats implanted with the chips for identification purposes were later afflicted with sarcomas, fibrosarcomas, and other invasive cancers surrounding or attached to the implants. The fast-growing, malignant tumors often metastasized (spread) to internal organs, lymph nodes, and musculature and frequently resulted in the death of the animals.
In two confirmed cases—and possibly many more—dogs have also developed cancer surrounding or attached to microchip implants used for identification purposes.

Do you really trust that they solved this problem?

Or ten to twenty years from now when those first implantees get the bad news that pain in their hand is an invasive sarcoma requiring immediate amputation of the arm at the shoulder? Or it's too late to do anything about it?

edit on 25-7-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ah, I see a bunch of members forget they're already "chipped", in a way.

It's called your Social Security Number. You're not off the grid & never will be unless you never had one issued in the first place. So much s# is tied to your SSN in a trackable manner that it makes a convenience employee chip look banal. The chip doesn't bother me as much as the SSN does. You can't fry the SSN database. You COULD fry an involuntary chip, albeit with a little disfigurement to you.

Missed it, by THAT much y'all did.
edit on 7/25/2017 by Nyiah because: Typos. Devil chip made me do it!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoneWithHumans
This topic has about as much substance as the fictional Movie, the Belko Experiment.

1. RFID are extremely useful, for an extremely large range of applications.
2. Some people don't like to carry things/lose things.
3. 90% of the angst against this technology is literally related to ignorance. Just because you can imagine it exploding inside your head, simultaneously having GPS and real-time location tracking combined with the ability to even read your thoughts, doesn't mean it realistically can do any of that crap due to a combination of forces known as PHYSICS. The average tag is carrying only a couple hundred characters, normally a webpage, to further it's ability to have 'interaction' at all. Even calling them 'Microchips' at all is laughable, or acting as if they have some sort of processing power.

The other 10% is just counter-culture propaganda of people with no life, and hate people for being different in any way, because they're 'perfect beings'.

(A lot of that 10% converse here.)

After reading your user name, I'm really reassured.

The mark of the beast, government control, whatever ; Why would Iwant something implanted? My mother in law had a pacemaker that was a real problem, and that was something she needed.
Just because it can be done is no reason to declare it it a good idea.
My opinion only.

VF

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Yes they did, you are right, I didn't add that to the post because the advances in the making of the chips to be more friendly to the human body rejection.

Still as with everything the makers think that one size fit all and that is not so, the human body is unpredictable when it comes to how it will react to foreign bodies.

Is a reason why human transplants while save lives it also makes the recipient a slave to anti rejection medication for life.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And how long do we think it will be before this is "voluntary" the same way drug testing is now? Drug testing started as "voluntary", now it is a pre-condition for employment almost anywhere. Companies and the courts make a crappy attempt at saying it is voluntary because if you don't want to, "just get a job somewhere else", never mind that 99.9999% of decent jobs now require it (for a problem that did not exist), so sure, just get a different job!

Employees are no longer considered assets, they are "resources" at best and "expenses" to be minimized far too often. But hooray for globalization!

Count on it. Pretty damn soon, this kind of invasive crap will be mandatory for employment, and the courts will step into line.

Bastards, all.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
These microchip implants are actually only a cover-up for what the western government are already doing without the help of any microchip. Only with the help of inhaled nano-particles irrorated via the chemtrails.

I see these propositions of people getting "augmented"
as they call it, and I realize what this is!
The US and the EU-NATO want to dump the blame for their criminal mind control activities away from the military and away from politicians , into private companies. That's why they will mind control people with chips implanted into them by private companies that haven't yet figured out the trick!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join