It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Et intervene in nuke war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do you think Aliens would intervene and disable warheads in flight or prevent launch, in the event of global war declared? do you think they are closely monitoring nuke silos etc globally? Is it possible the worlds nukes have been disabled by aliens already and nobodys admitting so?
Why would they interfere? should they?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Im sure they would. They dont want anything bad to happen to them. If we had a way to destroy their "laser beams" sure we would use it. They have been known for disabling aircraft and ICBM Silos. Its all about the defense.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One of the main things UFOs have been witnessed doing is hovering around or near nuclear missile silos or even shooting beams into them such as with the 1980 Bentwaters AFB event. So it may well be that they would intervene in such a case.

Though considering the past history of non-intervention (IMO, they have been watching for quite some time) in the face of global crisis like in the 1400s and 1500s when the black plague ran rampant over Europe and smallpox decimated the Americas, or even the huge death and destruction done during the course of 20th century warfare. They may just sit back and take notes comfortably away from the chaos they came to observe.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
Im sure they would. They dont want anything bad to happen to them. If we had a way to destroy their "laser beams" sure we would use it. They have been known for disabling aircraft and ICBM Silos. Its all about the defense.

Are we talking about aliens supposedly living here on earth? Is that why they would bother stopping us from blowing it up?

Where did you hear about these disabling activities, and what are they defending?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Where did you hear about these disabling activities, and what are they defending?

Check out the 2nd vid from top this page! I have no idea why/what they are defending, thatsthe purpous of this thread

www.outoftheblue.tv...#

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I remember watching this story about a Middle eastern Jet Fighter going after a UFO, The UFO disabled his launching capabilites causing the fighter to be totaly useless. If the ETS can do that imagine what else they can do to our Primitive technology.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's a matter of record... There are tons of sightings near such installations. Indeed, they were the reason behind Grudge and Sign, etc. There was one case in particular where the entire defense capability of the base was disabled during a UFO sighting...I'd have to look it up to tell you what year, base, etc. but Bentwaters sounds familiar....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's a matter of record... There are tons of sightings near such installations. Indeed, they were the reason behind Grudge and Sign, etc. There was one case in particular where the entire defense capability of the base was disabled during a UFO sighting...I'd have to look it up to tell you what year, base, etc. but Bentwaters sounds familiar....

The most commonly known event of this type was the 1967 Malmstrom AFB incident where around 20 warheads were disabled by a UFO.

One of the major reasons Colonel Halt's audio recording of the 1980 Bentwaters AFB incident was so long (around three hours) was because he spent time watching the UFOs shooting beams into nuclear missile silos. The missiles, at least some, were also disabled in this incident as alleged by Larry Warren. The soldier who originally told the media about the 1980 Bentwaters event in 1984.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
There is definitively an interest in nuclear weapons, for aliens. The constant monitoring of nuclear facilities is an evidence that there is a potential danger for them. So they will probably intervene, because of the possible repercussions nuclear explosions can have in space. And there will not have a damn problem for them to desactivate nuclear silos. Perfect example is indeed the Malmstrom incident. Here are some links about it : www.cufon.org... , www.ufocom.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The most commonly known event of this type was the 1967 Malmstrom AFB incident where around 20 warheads were disabled by a UFO.

That's the one...thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
One of the withnesses of the Disclosure project is an ex military guy that was stationed at one of the nuke silo's in the US.
His withness statement sais that on more then one occasion, UFO's were withnessed at his silo and in 1 event even disabled the launch system and the rockets themselves.

His withness statement also states that collegues of him at other silo's experienced the same type of things happening.

As stated earlyer in this thread, in the 80's at Bentwater, the same kinda thing happend.

I'd say from that information they are able and regularly testing their ability to stop a nuclear holocaust. Lets hope its like this for real.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bunkbuster

Originally posted by creamsoda

Are we talking about aliens supposedly living here on earth? Is that why they would bother stopping us from blowing it up?

Disabling activities are well documented in a DVD I purchased from Disclosure Project "Witness Testimonies".

www.disclosureproject.org...

In fact, I dug it out last night and watched it for the 3rd or 4th time. The DVD keeps you on the edge of your seat.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
According to some "remote viewing Tibetan Monks", aliens will intervene with our world around 2012 when the worlds superpowers threaten each other with nuclear destruction.
www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Alien interference in a Nuke launch, according to a reading by Edgar Cacy in 1954, which was written in a book called Sugai River, there is a force protecting the planet which will intercede an attept to destroy inhabitants of the planet Earth.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I thought that the RAF Bentwaters case had been convincingly debunked as hoax?

And the video from out of the view is labled as a reconstruction/simulation.

For what its worth, I personally dont think that they'd get involved unless we threatened them directly.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megahurts
I thought that the RAF Bentwaters case had been convincingly debunked as hoax?

If you believe the line by the government that the incident was simply a two day long case of mistaken identity by several credible soldiers who were trained aircraft spotters who confused a well known light house for UFOs which moved around and even landed then sure it has been convincingly debunked.

If however you are the type who looks at the evidence involved and compares the two stories against each other, with one side having multiple witnesses who have not changed their story for 20 years, the other just making a theory with the weakest explanation for the events in question, then you will most likely come to a different conclusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If you believe the line by the government that the incident was simply a two day long case of mistaken identity by several credible soldiers who were trained aircraft spotters who confused a well known light house for UFOs which moved around and even landed then sure it has been convincingly debunked

I laughed when I read ths. You make a fair point.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If you believe the line by the government that the incident was simply a two day long case of mistaken identity by several credible soldiers who were trained aircraft spotters who confused a well known light house for UFOs which moved around and even landed then sure it has been convincingly debunked.

I was actually talking about the alleadged hoax where one of the base security personel played a prank of one of the gate guards using high powered search lights, a lighthouse would surely be a case of mis-identification, as would the other theory that is was the planet Venus.

As far as my own views go, I don't have an opinion either way, its not a case I'm particuarly interested in and havent spend a lot of time researching, I was just using it as an example.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Do you think Aliens would intervene and disable warheads in flight or prevent launch, in the event of global war declared?
I think they would disable them.

do you think they are closely monitoring nuke silos etc globally?
I think they are.

Is it possible the worlds nukes have been disabled by aliens already and nobodys admitting so?
I don't think so.

Why would they interfere? should they?
They could have something here on Earth that they use, a resource maybe. If there was a resource of some type, they probably would protect it.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the aliens would "allow" a nuclear holocaust. Because a nuclear holocaust will not destroy mankind, merely damage it. I think the aliens would only intervene if the existence of Earth or mankind was threatened.

A nuclear war is the only way an NWO would be destroyed. I'm sure the aliens would choose the lesser of the two evils. For peace there will be war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join