It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The boy in the plastic bubble

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Something doesn't make sense here, it's all wrong. Call it a time shift or a mandela effect. This is all wrong from what Iremember. Someone is messing with our time line no doubt about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

In my original timeline Israel killed Arafat -blew him to kingdom come live on tv,Billy Graham died and Larry King did the eulogy,Israel got into a war about 2005 and was losing badly,all of these were unacceptable events and the world stage was reset,when that happens everything is overwritten with the information of the new time line books,dvds,mobile apps and 99 percent of humanities brains watch the movie Dark City for an idea.In my reality Crackerbox palace was a Lennon song not a Harrison song its these little things the subconscious remembers,and dont even start me on nature or the heavens or this will end up in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

In my original timeline Israel killed Arafat -blew him to kingdom come live on tv,Billy Graham died and Larry King did the eulogy,Israel got into a war about 2005 and was losing badly,all of these were unacceptable events and the world stage was reset,when that happens everything is overwritten with the information of the new time line books,dvds,mobile apps and 99 percent of humanities brains watch the movie Dark City for an idea.In my reality Crackerbox palace was a Lennon song not a Harrison song its these little things the subconscious remembers,and dont even start me on nature or the heavens or this will end up in the hoax bin.

lol. ok. I liked the movie dark city, in fact... This forum is beginning to remind me of that movie.

I remember Billy Graham dying too.

I only hope it's not too late to remind the rest watching before the aliens take over and try to put some liberal back in power.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

There's only one conclusion then. We're from different Universes'.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

5G,the internet of things and transhumanism is all being rolled out for electric prison planet and nothing but the sound of crickets here Trump the circus clown has done a damn good job of distracting whilst the greatest threats to mankind since Noah get put in place,good to see one 'still alive' as their moniker says.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

For those of us in this dimension it has always been john travolta.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

5G,the internet of things and transhumanism is all being rolled out for electric prison planet and nothing but the sound of crickets here Trump the circus clown has done a damn good job of distracting whilst the greatest threats to mankind since Noah get put in place,good to see one 'still alive' as their moniker says.

There is a lot of crazy in that paragraph would you
mind explaining some of it?
edit on 17-7-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I can only guess now that you're not from the X Generation, but rather the after generation who don't remember the world before the Internet existed.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

I can only guess now that you're not from the X Generation, but rather the after generation who don't remember the world before the Internet existed.

I'm 37. I spent half my life so far with no internet.

More than half my life actually. My first internet capable computer was when I was 25.
So I have only been online for 11 years.

Damn I just realized I have been coming to ats the entire time that I have been online. All 11 years.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I believe it. Transhumanism is the enemy. Most people aren't seeing it yet. I hope it won't be too late by the time they've implemented their treasonous poison upon Humanity.

This song is for them.

Woe to the betrayers.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

5g is militarised microwave communications it is the same technology used in active denial crowd control systems,right now they are ramping up a grid that is going to cover the entire planet,bots are learning and the internet will be self aware within ten years or less,you can actually find and talk to some of these bots,Skynet is coming.You now have fully automated factories building weapon systems there is a story on that at Zero hedge today,...forget pitchforks and tails mans nemesis will be a supercomputer

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

congratulations. Google knows more about you now than we do.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

right now they are ramping up a grid that is going to cover the entire planet

Proof?

the internet will be self aware within ten years or less

I'm sorry but regardless of what movies and anti-tech people have told you machines can not become self aware.
And why 10 years? Why not 5? Or 20?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

congratulations. Google knows more about you now than we do.

First off I don't want you to know anything about me.
Second google doesn't know a damn thing about my life before I was 25.
If they did the cops would be knocking on my door right now. In fact if google
knew anything real about me at all I would already be in prison.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

STOP you've said too much!

If you continue, they will find you. Please, i beg you cease your commentary i do not wish to see you entranced by those we shall not speak of.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If your not awake to the agenda by now theres nothing I can do for you try Max Igan and a myriad of other researchers far better than me if your bothered-I no longer hold hands
edit on 17-7-2017 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I know enough about you now, so it doesn't matter. But not as much as Google knows. They're the Big Brother of the future unless you're daft dumb and blind to their techniques. Don't worry, 75% if the planet are. t's what you do with the information you've been given that counts.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Your going mad because I haven't thought of that movie since I was a kid and I remember it being Travolta. I don't even know who that other guy is.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pillywiggin

We're glad you're here in this universe, haha. If you look at pictures from their teen idol days, Tavolta and Benson both have a similar dark haired, blue eyed look.

I find it hard to confuse vinny barbarino with Robbie benson!

I don't really recall who the actor was but it was not travolta to me. He was too famous having played on welcome back Kotter by then. Next time I saw him was in Saturday night fever dancing to the bee gees. I'm shocked to find this out now.

I remember Robby benson being in something but not sure what it was, if it was this.

Anyways what a tragic story being kept in a bubble.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Always been Travolta.
Ive even seen it referenced in other movies.
Echinacia anyone?

Has our species become that self-centered and egotistical that we no longer think we've been wrong about something? Rather than just saying, 'Guess I was wrong about that...' We come up with a crackpot theory that the timeline we live on has somehow changed. Then, when you show someone they were wrong about any of the M.E. stuff, rather than admit a faulty memory, the add a crackpot theory to the existing crackpot theory, that you must not be on the same timeline as them, and only their timeline changed, not yours.

STOP EXALTING YOURSELVES.
edit on 17/7/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join