It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayweather VS McGregor A Bad Lip Reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just across this trending on youtube, if you been keeping up on the trash talk tour, this is hilarious!

I thought floyd couldn't read.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL - saw this last night - #in hilarious. McGregor is the king of the trash-talk - he's the whole package, a god-damn money magnet with an ego to boost.

I love this tweet..............

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He is the consummate trash talker but he does it purely for the entertainment value. He's genuinely a good dude. Like...a really good, cool dude.

Mayweather on the other hand genuinely believes his own BS hype. McGregor in round 3.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Floyd is a highly skilled boxer in the same way McGregor is highly skilled in the UFC.

Given that it is a boxing match, I can see how Floyd has the advantage. I think McGregor is just doing it for the bank, which I don't blame him at all. As far as the winner, I have to say Floyd, but I will be rooting for McGregor.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All this media hype is to get more viewers for the fight,if it were MMA Mc Gregor would kick his ass,but in stand up boxing vice versa,one is fighting with all his skills,the other with half,in sports everyone is as good at the next,it's who screws up 1st,the winner in this fight will be the both,be millions richer

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Compared to other Bad Lip Reading videos that sucked.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yeah it is all acting at this point, When the two guys who allegedly "hate each other" fly together on a private plane to London you know it is bogus. All that being said I think Floyd will win but I may throw some money I can afford to lose on Conor since he is 25:1 underdog as strictly a lottery play, you put 500 on McGregor and he wins the payout will be 12,500. Worth it in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He is the consummate trash talker but he does it purely for the entertainment value. He's genuinely a good dude. Like...a really good, cool dude.

Mayweather on the other hand genuinely believes his own BS hype. McGregor in round 3.

This....as soon as Floyd feels his "little core" being bashed mercilessly....he will fold like a wet tent.....IMHO there i no place for Floyd to run now....the pain is coming....and its coming soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

"You got a pickle head!"

"You'll never touch it!"

top topics

join