It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, Live, and Recent pages not updating for me. How about you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just in to see if it is my end or ATS having issues. My "New, Live, and Recent" updates aren't working. In Live it has shown the same threads for over 12 hours now. I did delete cookies and history. I'm running on a fully updated iPad.

I tried to search for the answer, but strangely, it was giving me very old threads with no real answer to this particular problem. I mostly visit the Live and Recent tabs when I come here and it is making me sad that they haven't updated.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
that's weird that you can't refresh
edit on 14-7-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Same here. Live feed is stuck on yesterday afternoon. Everything else seems to work including the "New" page.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
same here as well. stuck on the topics and havent changed for me in the last few hours.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Having same problem & started a few hours ago.You are not alone.It must be the russians. [sarc]

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Whew, so glad to hear it isn't just me!

I do see that "New" is updating now. Guess that's where I'll be lurking until "Live" gets her heartbeat back.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Same problem here, looks like we need to use the "NEW" section until it's fixed again...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It may help solve this to know that, at least for me, the top post in the Live page "new" column is a post that apparently got deleted. For me it's the "We wouldn't be in this mess" post.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Same here. Thought it was my iPad. Glad there's work arounds, but my OCD is not happy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr
It may help solve this to know that, at least for me, the top post in the Live page "new" column is a post that apparently got deleted. For me it's the "We wouldn't be in this mess" post.

Yup

Same problem here. It hasn't worked right for me since about 2:00am.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Checking in to say I'm experiencing the same...No updates for live pages it's actually stuck with the newest topic being one that was removed "why we are in this mess" I think is the title...Dunno if it's the same for you guys or not. Almost wondering if the site hung up because it was removed...Glitched or whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Same issues here.

Is anyone else missing posts? I have revisited a few threads that I SWORE I had posted in with no trace of me being involved in.

I searched my username and went thru all of my posts and I cannot find it.

This thread in particular:
MOD (Method od Destruction)

I am sure I took part in this thread.

I posted a comment about a song by SOD, specifically, The Ballad of Jimi Hendrix. I was involved very early in the thread and mistakenly posted it as "Ode to Jimi Hendrix". I edited it to the correct title and commented on my mistake.

There is a reply by another member (WasteDown) including SOD and "The Ballad of Jimi Hendrix". That was after my original reply to the thread.

I have used the search function to no avail. I have looked at every post using my username as a keyword. I have also searched using "MOD", "SOD", "Jimi", "Hendrix", "Jimi Hendrix" and a few others.

I have never been banned, suspended or anything like that.

Also, this is the ONLY forum I am involved in so I know I didn't post it elsewhere.

Am I going crazy? This is very confusing.
edit on 14-7-2017 by abago71 because: Added extra bits.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Wonder if that thread got removed by some kinda glitch?

Could see nothing possibly wrong with that thread.

Maybe ATS is getting hacked by the channels or the donald?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It's either a glitch in the Matrix or AugustusMasonicus broke ATS again.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I always think this is the best forum for stars and we can't freaking star here. Agh!

Thank you everyone. Yes, the "be in this mess" post is the one I also see. It says it was started 50 minutes ago which we all know is not the case.

Augustus couldn't have possibly broke ATS last night. It was after midnight which means he should have been well into his bottle of scotch and passed out by then....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yep same here.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Same here. Has not updated since 3:17 am EDT. Possibly a John Titor moment or perhaps a Mandella thingamabobby...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well,maybe if I counter Agustus and drink a bunch of bourban all will go back to normal.Will try and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

We must have been attacked. I was unable to pull up any ATS page for about 4 hours yesterday, then, once the connection stopped timing-out and ATS came back - the LIVE page was stuck as it currently is.

The ATS live page is my home page, so for me it's really frustrating - I didn't realize how much I rely on that page being operational.

Bill &/or Mark will be on to this, I'm sure.
edit on 14/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok good, Its not just me. I thought I got stuck in a time warp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join