It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Rejects Ban on Transition-Related Health Coverage for Transgender Troops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There seems to be a disproportionate amount of ex-military trans people, particularly men.

They say that "they were always trans but didn't accept it and joined the military to prove their manliness" but I wonder if being exposed to the horrors of war and the experimental drugs they're prescribed with are the real factor.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I would think a squad of brand new, high-testosterone, transgendered women would be the perfect force to send against ISIS.

Also, how did this happen in a Republican controlled House, when all Republicans are supposed to be homophobic bigots?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ain't that rich...Couldn't get them to pay for braces to fix my teeth when I was in the army but they want to pay for sex changes...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seasonal

How embarrassing for the US military - to be electronically paraded through the streets as the global laughing-stock relating to all things 'war'.

Irrespective of the little details - the message is clear - the US military can no longer claim the high ground when it comes to possessing the worlds most ruthless Alpha males. This could be the decline of American military might.

and to the tards who are triggered by that, #-in deal with it - you cannot be transgender and Alpha at the same time so if the military does not want Alpha males in their ranks - they are doomed to eventual destruction.

This sort of slop is exactly what is causing the decline in American respect across the planet.

Yeah because .6% of the population is going to suddenly overwhelm the ranks of the most advanced military in the world and emasculate the whole of it overnight...OH NOEZ!!!

As you are no doubt aware - it only takes ONE (1) to ruin the reputation of ALL.

Case in point - Donald J Trump - according to leftists and other tards, has single-handedly destroyed America. - single handedly.

By himself - 1 person - 1.

1 person can destroy the reputation of all.

Same with the US military - allow (even one single) transgender(s) into active service = deal with the new global reputation as capitulating pu**ys to political pressure.

Overreact much, I'm not going to address the Trump part of your statement as it has no relevance to this subject other than your attempt to use it as a weak and invalid comparison. Saying that just 1 Trans person is going to destroy the global image of the US military is ridiculous and it is pandering to the conservative mobs here at ATS that in large part contribute to the popularity of your post's. Plenty of Trans folk have served in the military before it became a political talking point and have served with honor and distinction just ask KristinBeck the former Navy SEAL who transitioned upon EAS'ing after 20 years of loyal service in clandestine warfare. But..but..but..Trans people can't be tough or shoot straight, plenty of us beg to differ.
edit on 14-7-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Also, how did this happen in a Republican controlled House, when all Republicans are supposed to be homophobic bigots?

Excellent point. The repubs are a bunch of knuckle dragging whit men from the 1950's.

Looks like the repubs are progressive and capable of being even handed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm active duty military, and I don't know how I feel about it.

I've seen the military pay for women to get breast enlargement surgery, and I've seen it pay for guys to get liposuction. So I don't see how they could now deny trans people getting transition surgery.

I think they either have to cover all that kind of stuff or none of it. You can't have it both ways.

I call bullsbit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join