It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies Found in Search for Missing Bucks Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Guns don't kill people. Drug dealers kill people.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61
They are saying the guy sold the men marijuana and felt threatened by them in some way.

He is schizophrenic. It's craziness. He just wanted to kill people.
He also has a co-conspirator. Another person was just arrested for involvement in 3 of the murders. The were shot and their bodies burned.

Prosecutors have not confirmed Lang's announcement, but the AP reported that DiNardo killed the four separately after selling them marijuana, and then burned their bodies at his family's farm.

The source spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to publicly discuss details of the case.

The source said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions. DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area resident

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 14-7-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Now they are saying the PA made a deal with him to spare his life for confessing. I would like to know his motive for killing these 4 young men, wouldn't you?

Either way, people like this should not suck up tax payer funding to keep them caged till they die. Execute them!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I would like to know his motive for killing these 4 young men, wouldn't you?

Schizophrenics are overly paranoid. But, an inexperienced drug dealer, young like him is likely even without schizophrenia going to be paranoid about selling drugs. Maybe he thought they were narcs, or maybe he simply didn't want any loose ends.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If only they could just go down to Seven Eleven and to buy the smoke. No. We have to make it safe.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Now they are saying the PA made a deal with him to spare his life for confessing. I would like to know his motive for killing these 4 young men, wouldn't you?

I think they were just luring them with Cannabis. Then killing them for whatever money they had. One of them was suppose to bring $8000 to buy pounds of Cannabis but he only brought $800. Then was offered a gun instead before he was killed.

They must have been real geniuses. Tried to sell the car of one of the missing victims.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: seeker1963

I think they were just luring them with Cannabis. Then killing them for whatever money they had. One of them was suppose to bring $8000 to buy pounds of Cannabis but he only brought $800. Then was offered a gun instead before he was killed.

They must have been real geniuses. Tried to sell the car of one of the missing victims.

Who's They?.... I thought it was only one guy they had as a suspect.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sounds like a CIA operation to clean up loose ends to me...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Apparently, the four that were killed were suppose to testify in Supreme court about a fight that happened on school grounds. Also from word on the internet, that Cosmos was suppose to kill these boys to take care of a debt from a cousin being jail. The parents are also supposedly heavily involved with occult. I can't remember where I read that. Just an FYI.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join