It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Find Gun Hidden in Unusual Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA -- -- A police spokeswoman called it "unusual" that a 19-year-old almost smuggled a loaded pistol tucked between his buttocks into a county jail this week.

Clifton Alexander Carter was transported to the Gwinnett County Jail on Tuesday after a school resource office at Central Gwinnett High School recognized him as a suspect wanted in Barrow County. Upon searching him, officers say they found a loaded .25-caliber handgun hidden in the man's buttocks.

There was a bullet in the chamber, sheriff's spokeswoman Stacey Kelley said.

"I don't now how he was able to conceal the weapon in that area. It is very unusual," she said.

WSBTV.com

There's not too much I can add to this...

[edit on 2/7/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Probably a skinny guy.
Just think what a 350 pound porker could clench between the cheeks

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Probably a skinny guy.

I dont think it was clenched. I think it was inserted.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lol. What an idiot! If the gun had gone off, he could have been lead contendor for the 2005 Darwin Awards. He could have at least kept the bullets separate.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Britguy
Probably a skinny guy.

I dont think it was clenched. I think it was inserted.

no i think you might have misinterpreted.............the article said " a loaded pistol tucked between his buttocks. "

i don't interpret "tucked between his buttocks" as being inserted in his hinny. i kind of figured it was a LARGE person that squished it between his cheeks........

but maybe i'm wrong...............i've seen articles on drug traffickers where the article specifically said..........upon doing a cavity search the drugs were found stashed in a balloon/condom inside the rectum of the drug mule"

so i've seen articles more specific so that's why i felt this article was referring to it being between the butt cheeks but not INSIDE.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
lol. What an idiot! If the gun had gone off, he could have been lead contendor for the 2005 Darwin Awards. He could have at least kept the bullets separate.

Depends on which way the muzzle was pointed. He could blame the loud report on a bizarre "trouser cough" or something he ate

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmmm....

Clenched sounds more likely, probably. If it had been 'inserted', the weapon would have more than likely required a good cleaning, to avoid a misfire

Britguy,

Is that whats wrong with the guy in the office next to mine? I just thought he was a pig.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can see it both ways, its doesnt seem as odd to have it clenched, but the other way would be very odd. LOL Who know it crazy regardless.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Hmmm....

Clenched sounds more likely, probably. If it had been 'inserted', the weapon would have more than likely required a good cleaning, to avoid a misfire

Britguy,

Is that whats wrong with the guy in the office next to mine? I just thought he was a pig.

Hey Duzey
A tight clenched walk could be a bad sign. Check out how he walks... or find a cop..... or maybe just suggest a change in diet

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Although this is perhaps the smallest .25-cal handgun I've seen, it's worth noting that most .25 cals are not that large of weapons....I'm sure the Olsen twins could combine their ass cheeks together and squeeze this puppy in there...and that's saying something!

Tré bizarre !

top topics

join