It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm sorry I need more? The ant is the trans and the elephant society and role models?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You mentioned the sexualization of the children which is all over the world including the TVs and the media and you chose to focus on very tiny part of it (less than 1% of the population). If you and others (posters will know who I am talking about) focus on that then they are ignoring the elephant in the room.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Maybe I misunderstood your post. My point still stands. Not saying it's your but usually posters that don't believve that gender dysphoria is legitimate would focus on the ant. There is a greater problem than that.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I don't know about others but as I see it the whole western industrialised culture is a monstrosity. Dysfunctional is not strong enough to describe it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Maybe I misunderstood your post. My point still stands. Not saying it's your but usually posters that don't believve that gender dysphoria is legitimate would focus on the ant. There is a greater problem than that.

What's that?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

"What's that?"
The sexualization of children through TVs and movies. Why focus on the tiny minority when there is a bigger problem?
If anything it would not confuse them with gender identity as some posters here claimed.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

"What's that?"
The sexualization of children through TVs and movies. Why focus on the tiny minority when there is a bigger problem?
If anything it would not confuse them with gender identity as some posters here claimed.

Do you have proof of that ?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

"What's that?"

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

"What's that?"

Forget about the studies with confirmation bias. Your side has them too.

I think this issue is alot more complicated than some researchers care to admit.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

"What's that?"

You're welcome.

That proves nothing on the issue we're discussing but nice try on deflecting from the question.
edit on 15-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

"What's that?"

I think this issue is alot more complicated than some researchers care to admit.

LOL. Are you talking to yourself? It's ok sometimes I talk to myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

"What's that?"

You're welcome.

That proves nothing on the issue we're discussing but nice try on deflecting from the question.

It was in response to Peeple. People seem to ignore the elephant in the room. The transgender children are nothing compared to what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

"What's that?"

Lol... meant to hit the edit button to add and my finger hit quote . 😜

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"What's that?"

Lol... meant to hit the edit button to add and my finger hit quote . 😜

Sure sure sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

"What's that?"

You're welcome.

It was in response to Peeple. People seem to ignore the elephant in the room. The transgender children are nothing compared to what they are doing.

Transgender is no big deal compared to silly child beauty pageants? Do beauty pageants inspire young girls to hormone therapies and surgeries. Yes.. to surgery as older women ..in the case of putting too much emphasis on looks like peeple mentioned earlier.

But to say transgender is nothing compared to beauty pageants shows how flippant you are about a very serious topic. Changing ones identity for life is much more serious than a child dressing up
for a pageant 🤔

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Actually it's quite the opposite. Ignoring the bigger problem shows how flippant they are with a very serious topic which is the elephant.
As I have stated why focus on the ant on the elephant?
That's my point.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh I forgot to ask... did you download that PDF file and read that article?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Even Micky Mouse...

As odd as it sounds (& I assume you remember the threads about the sex kitten programming in media? The Monarch butterfly as symbol and all the fur imitate clothing in music videos etc?) since we know how many of the "elite" Belgian royals and even the churches and whole nations started early still in the 19th century to role model their subjects into desired behaviour. Many of them liked their sex toys young.
All the hormones and "additional substances" in food, water, air... the hormones flush younger and younger into a more intense puberty, because the body and the mind are not ready yet.
If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd dare to guess it's on purpose.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

So the Greeks had the "substance"?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So the Greeks had the "substance"?

Some people my age or over would remember this:

This genuinely would make a wonderful conspiracy theory. The stuff they put in our food and water.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join