It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ol Nibsy and Friends~Pictures~

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Guys I hope you're well! I'll keep this brief to begin with, it's late here. I'll check back tomorrow. Although this should be quite self explanatory..

So starting with a capture from last year *note size increase afterward:

Here She is seen from the ISS camera. Theres A few different occasions here featuring the same object down to the finer details:

My leading theory. Drew this months before the images that will be below this, as I knew well before the composition, give or take.

So this is my original object (the red dragon). This drawing was based on what I saw about a month ago overlaid on the screen shot of my star app. It has since moved more toward the feet of Virgo it seems. Just it being this near Virgo is spooky enough for words.

Things that make you go Hmm (even more)

This is one of the St. Schneider Formations. I know there's a small handful of these, may well be more:

edit on 9-7-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Although this should be quite self explanatory

You are looking at clouds and seeing things that look like a dragon to you?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No these are as explained in the pictures. I have hundreds of captures spanning since April 2015, these are just two. Repeated process again and again. Always in a set position. But has slowly moved away from the sun, we are no looking at 180 degrees from the sun.

a reply to: Zarniwoop

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not seeing anything definitive here regarding "Ol Nibsy" (lol what?).

Lots of clouds and.. well clouds.

Could you explain better where Nibsy (haha) is in these pictures? Also what region of the sky You're looking into?

Star for effort though.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Although this should be quite self explanatory

You are looking at clouds and seeing things that look like a dragon to you?

More clouds here (lol)

These are old captures. You should see what I'm getting now.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OH... I see.

You think you've caught a glimpse of Planet X and Niburu and you've named them "Ol NIsby and friends" ?

I can keep guessing if that's not it.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

OH... I see.

You think you've caught a glimpse of Planet X and Niburu and you've named them "Ol NIsby and friends" ?

I can keep guessing if that's not it.

Oh you guessed it.

Lets play a game.."Where's Nibsy".

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
I'm not seeing anything definitive here regarding "Ol Nibsy" (lol what?).

Lots of clouds and.. well clouds.

Could you explain better where Nibsy (haha) is in these pictures? Also what region of the sky You're looking into?

Star for effort though.

Yes Ol Nibsy lol. I'm lightening the moment hopefully.

Did you see my star app drawing above? You want to look near Libra at the feet of Virgo as she rises in the evening. Just above the horizon. This will be at 180 degrees, so back to the sun. Hours between 7-8 pm have been good. But after the rise the system moves right to 270 degrees. I'm tracking many objects, all comprising the Dragon.

Thanks for the comment!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You should see what I'm getting now

Nisby is on his way and Nasa is in on it?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

All the earth based photos are just clouds man, and the ISS pic is a lens flare from the sun and the line looks like something on the window or camera lens. Sorry you have nothing here.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yep, more clouds. keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Duplicate thread! You've plagiarized your own thread! LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Attention:

Please keep to the topic or move on.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Okay i'll play. If this is in fact Nibiru what is it exactly doing? Is it already here and it's still attempting to punch a hole in our universe/dimension to enter or is it still en route? Come to think of it maybe that's the reason why Yellowstone is acting up lately. I'm still on the fence on all this mind you but who knows. Btw i always thought Nibiru(if it exists) is more like a space ark and not really a planet. Just a giant spaceship that comes to visit us on a regular basis. This reminds me of The Event. I'm still pissed that the show got canceled after the interesting part happened and left me with a huge cliffhanger.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You have posted this pictures here on ATS over and over and over again. All anyone has to do is look at your posting history.

They are images of clouds....not planets.

Even if your mythical planet was real, in order for it to be visible as you claim, it would have to be close....very, very, very close.....and the gravitational effect would be quite obvious.

There is NO hiding things in the sky. Not with 7 billion people on this planet, and with literally hundreds of MILLIONS of amateur astronomers.

Seems like for 2 years now, you keep telling us that it's close. That our time is short...and even worse: you use the word "months".......except that it's been 2 years now with you on here posting nothing more than images of clouds....and then calling them planets. Posting images of cosmic ray strikes, and calling it a planet. Posting images with camera artifacts in it, and calling it a planet.

There's a few hundred million of us amateur astronomers, and a very large number of professional astronomers that say quite differently.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You've already posted every one of these cloud pictures in your other thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join