It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m a Pediatrician Trans Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I would make a bet that you will get more criticism than support in this thread.

I'd have to disagree. The majority of the ATS community seems to share the OP's view on the subject and will probably appreciate the insight of a professional IMO.

Though I can think of a handful of "progressive" members that may very well pop their heads into this thread, I look forward to the chat!

They well, to have a chance to prove a pediatrician wrong about theyre rainbow ride, pfffft, they'll be here! Im going to be looking forward to theyre dissecting of her thread and everyone elses comments, the backlash and theyre expertise on google search of scientific FACTS and SCIENCE and MORE SCIENCE STUFF. cant wait tbh....

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think there has to come a point where we stop the train and get off for a bit.

Nothing wrong with identifying as something other than the gender you are born if that is how some folk need it to be.

However we must be mindful of where this can lead.

My son's old school were very LBGT and that's great, however when 11 year olds are making proclamations of who they are, then it becomes mildly dodgy territory...apparently within 6 months of being at secondary school two of my son's mates became bi-sexual and asexual respectively.

Absolutely fine it that is who they are...but is it?

Personally I don't think anyone should be making such swift assumptions on their identity within six months of being exposed to the possibilities of it, how it turns out, who knows, I guess in time I may be able to update, though it may take a while.

I now the above isn't strictly gender related but it does illustrate how we must be mindful of how we educate young minds and allow them to develop the way that is intended for them, without creating influence which down the line may lead to further confusion.

Another controversial point I think is worth making is Paedophilia, now I am not suggesting for one minute that this is in any way linked to it, however the premise does stand that Paedophilia does go on, it is a compulsion, yes we can say it is sick and disturbing and shouldn't happen.

However, if we are to allow people to identify with various forms of gender because that is the way we are, how do we square a thing like paedophilia, when in most instances there is a component which is not through choice potentially?

It is a tricky area to broach without causing 50+ shades of offence but sooner or later these questions will be asked and answers will need to be found.

In the meantime, up until 5-10 years ago gender was pretty straight forward boy/girl, yes there were cases of the between and colouring outside the lines of what we have traditionally observed to be universal, however when evolutionary leaps in thinking occur it does take time for the populace to get their head around it, there are many who never will, as it is hard to understand what you haven't experienced.

At some point though if Brexit has taught the world anything, prejudices don't become extinct, they lay dormant, so any suppression of how people feel in general will only come back to bite us in the arse if we don't get this right.

Side note: I know many will be upset regards perceived parallels I have drawn in this post, however as I stated earlier it is important for us to define going forward just where the boundaries lie in society, we call certain groups sick for indulging their urges, yet praise others, if we are to truly move forward as a species we need to get our story's straight.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see you started a thread about the hate group, American College of Pediatricians... And of course you got lots of alt-right support. Big surprise...

link   
a reply to: CurlySue

I totally agree with you and respect you posting the truth. We live in a time where speaking the truth will get you assaulted or worse.

You are a brave woman.
edit on 2017/7/8 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

link   

Dr. Kenneth Zucker, long acknowledged as a foremost authority on gender identity issues in children, has also been a life-long advocate for gay and transgender rights. However, much to the consternation of adult transgender activists, Zucker also believes that gender-dysphoric prepubertal children are best served by helping them align their gender identity with their anatomic sex. This view ultimately cost him his 30-year directorship of the Child Youth and Family Gender Identity Clinic (GIC) at the Center for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto.3,4

Well, I suppose that's one way of achieving "concensus" among the "experts".

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Cygnis

No kidding. My daughter loves Voltron.

Maybe I should get her a penis.

LOL... now I feel old.

Paige and the Princess were my favorite. Maybe my parents should have given me girly-bits.

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Didnt take long.

That's the second post of yours in this thread I actually laughed out loud at.

The Voltron thing was comedy gold.

link   

The problem is that your assertion that you’re a “white woman” may be as false as anything since the concept of white race is as much a fallacy as subjective sexual identity.

White race is a subjective term, and has no basis in reality, it is a political term.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I see you started a thread about the hate group, American College of Pediatricians... And of course you got lots of alt-right support. Big surprise...

🖕

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The apostle Paul wrote

This is where you lost all credibility.....doctor(?).

I am really not wanting to take this off thread here but let me just make an example for you to think about.

You are ill in hospital, there are two doctor's with equal qualification's and experience, one has a belief in the spirit, in this case a christian view while the other is a confessed atheist whom espouses humanism instead.

Take the case of a vet, there is no spiritual consideration for most veterinarian's but there are some very good one's but when an animal is suffering even if the animal can recover and get well often the suffering is such that the Vet put's the animal to sleep.

Now you are faced with two doctor's, both are tired and over worked, one see's you as a being that is more than your body and want's to save your life the other see's you as a person but also as an animal and is wondering if your suffering should really be tolerated and if you should therefore not just be put to sleep, it is less work for him and you suffer less but of course off you go.

Which one do YOU trust more.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Common sense isn't alt-right nor is it 'hate' just because someone doesn't agree with the liberal narrative.
edit on 2017/7/8 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is this sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Heres a true story.

After a little daytrip with my grandfather, fishing and having a countryside walk, he thought it would be cool to let me have a go at driving.
I sat on his knee, being too small to reach the pedals, and off we went....

Straight across the road, down a ditch and into a hedge. Even though he had control of the brake pedal and accelerator, my inability and lack of experience made it impossible to steer.
Didn't do too much damage and, luckily, didn't hit any other cars coming the other way.

Put me off driving for years and confirms what the OP is saying if only in a light hearted way.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The apostle Paul wrote

Wow... do you realize how many great doctors and scientists there have been throughout history that were Christian ?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SnF.

Now I await those without credentials to tell you you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great thread. I was gonna mention that (as you can already see) there are members here that will knee-jerk dismiss ANY post or poster if it quotes the bible, or if a poster shows ANY leaning towards Christianity.

Add the fact that you are "White" and "Educated" and you pretty much hit the "Trifecta of Evil and Hate" for some folks here.

link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The apostle Paul wrote

I am really not wanting to take this off thread here but let me just make an example for you to think about.

You are ill in hospital, there are two doctor's with equal qualification's and experience, one has a belief in the spirit, in this case a christian view while the other is a confessed atheist whom espouses humanism instead.

Take the case of a vet, there is no spiritual consideration for most veterinarian's but there are some very good one's but when an animal is suffering even if the animal can recover and get well often the suffering is such that the Vet put's the animal to sleep.

Now you are faced with two doctor's, both are tired and over worked, one see's you as a being that is more than your body and want's to save your life the other see's you as a person but also as an animal and is wondering if your suffering should really be tolerated and if you should therefore not just be put to sleep, it is less work for him and you suffer less but of course off you go.

Which one do YOU trust more.

Yes, because this happens all the time, pffffft, not! Oh, im tired can we just put the patient to rest, i dont have the energy to save the patients life today... never said any doctor

link   

See here is the fun fact, Kaylaluv. The practice is not capable of supporting a species biologically.

It is a Biological dead-end.

Now answer me this: How long does a species last if it is not capable of biological procreation?

Funfact: If you don't pass on genes to the next generation; it is the end of a genetic line. By all means, please keep it up because, in a generation or two, there will be less and less of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more. Giving kids drugs to hold off maturity because a six year old boy says, "I wanna be a girl" is child abuse, pure and simple. These people ought to be put in jail, not lauded as LGBT heroes.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Couldn't agree more. Giving kids drugs to hold off maturity because a six year old boy says, "I wanna be a girl" is child abuse, pure and simple. These people ought to be put in jail, not lauded as LGBT heroes.

Please, im sure the inmates would love some fresh meat that think they are a lady! Give em all a dress when they go in

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join