It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Two more days to go before the Orleans UFO Event takes place on next Wednesday when the endtimes period really starts as showed and explained in this book:

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Hi John4564,

Please bear in mind that I have read your work, and have not passed judgement on it.
Here I will select certain parts of a small section of your work, perfectly encapsulating a much more likely and infinitely more beautiful personal revelation for YOU. I have added two letters to the following passage I have constructed from your work, to give it a certain meaning.

"(S)He is then forced to describe the future...If (S)he didn't warn us, how could we be responsible for our choices?...I was in her visions at a certain point in time. These visions showed a big transformation into someone else powerful and respected for both of us..."

I hope the following will make it clear (from Franz Hartmann's The Secret Symbols of the Rosicrucians, Part II, A Treatise on the Philosophers Stone).

There are three Mercuries, the knowledge of which is the key to this science, and without this knowledge nothing will be accomplished in this art. Two of these Mercuries do not belong to the true attributes of the body; the third one is the essential Mercury of the Sun and the Moon. The Mercury contained in the other metals is the noblest material for the preparation of the Philosophers Stone. Our gold and silver are not seen in the rays of the Sun and Moon, but their presence is known by their effects. Our stone is the shining substance coming from the Sun and the Moon, by which the Earth receives its illumination. No impure matter is added except one, which is the Green Lion, and which is used to bind together the two tinctures existing between the Sun and the Moon, and to bring them into perfection. The above remarks will be sufficient for the instruction of the true disciple; but if you do not understand them then your mind is not yet ripe to know the substance of which the Philosophers Stone is prepared; and you must wait until you arrive at that state by meditation and prayer. I will, however, tell you that the first part of our work is the reduction of the body into its primordial substance; the second is the perfect solution of body and spirit together. The solvent and that which is dissolved remain together, and as the body dissolves, the spirit coagulates. Thus the whole secret is now revealed to you. If you comprehend it, you will see that it is not at all difficult, but a work for women and a play for children, on account of the little amount of labor connected with it. He who knows, the beginning knows the end, and his glorified body will behold all the eternal splendor of God, when the illusions of life will vanish before his eyes, being swallowed up in their own insignificance. Follow the teachings contained in the following parable, and the spirit of wisdom will descend upon you and fill you. To arrive at this exalted state we wish to you and to all of us the blessing of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost in all eternity. Amen.

Parable

Once upon a day I took a walk in a beautiful forest of young and green trees, and began to meditate about the troubles of life, and I remembered how we all became exposed to so much sorrow and misery in consequence of the deep fall of our first parents. I began to weep bitterly. Thus I went on, paying no attention to the place in which I was, and I happened to walk away from the common road. After a while I discovered that I was walking upon a rough and narrow path, all overgrown with weeds, bushes, and shrubs, and I saw that it was a path very seldom used. I attempted to turn back to the main road, but it was impossible to do so; because there was such a strong wind blowing from that direction, that it would have been easier for me to make ten steps forward than one backwards. I therefore made up my mind not to care about the roughness of the road, but to go ahead. I followed that path to a considerable extent, and arrived at last upon a beautiful plain in the form of a circle and grown all over with trees bearing delicious fruits. The inhabitants of that place called it Pratum felicitatis. They were all old and venerable-looking men, with long gray beards; all except one, who was quite young, and whose beard was black and pointed; and then there was another and still younger one, whose name I knew, but I could not see his face at that time. They discussed numerous things, and especially a certain great and deep mystery contained in nature, and of which they affirmed that God was keeping it hidden from all the world and revealed it only to those few who loved him very much. I listened to them for a long time and was very much pleased with what they said, but it seemed to me that the opinions of some of them respecting not the materia or the work, but merely certain forms and allegories, deviated from the ordinary established rules of belief, and that they followed certain methods discovered by Aristoteles, Plinius, and others, and which one copied from the other. I then could no longer restrain myself, but joined in the conversation and refuted their worthless arguments by explaining the results of my own experience. They listened to me very attentively and made me pass through a severe examination; but the foundation of my doctrine was so strong that they could not contradict me. They seemed to be highly astonished and pleased, and unanimously resolved to receive me into their collegium, whereat I was exceedingly glad. But they told me that I could not enter into full fellowship in their society until I was perfectly well acquainted with all the qualities of a certain lion*, which they had in their possession, and knew exactly his exterior and interior attributes and capabilities. Possessing a great deal of confidence in myself, I promised to try my best to attain that knowledge; for I was so much pleased with their society that I would not have under any circumstances permitted myself to be separated from them. They accompanied me to the lion and described him to me very exactly, but none of them consented to tell me how to manage him at first. Some of them threw out a few hints about that subject, but they were so dark and uncertain that not one man in a thousand would have been able to understand them. They said, however, that if I would only chain the lion and protect myself against his sharp claws and pointed teeth, then they would explain to me everything.

* The individual will, or personal desire, diverging from the universal will. Mans individual reason is merely a reflex of eternal reason in the individual mind of man; where it usually becomes perverted and tinctured by the desires which exist in the lower (animal) principle. It will then become a strong power, which it is necessary to subdue, before the image of divine reason can be recognized in its original purity.

Of course there is a lot more to the above than what is shown here. The rest of the text is easily found online.

I wish you all the best for the future JohnPaul5778.

edit on 18917 by 1656hrs because: Fixing omissions

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
EDIT: my post below doesn't intend to reply to you 1656hrs. Our respective posts were posted almost at the same time. My reply to you is coming after this post. Thanks.

Of course, there are dozens, if not hundreds of interpretations of the Bible prophecies. What matters is how accurate, detailed, coherent and relevant are these interpretations. Who will work on a comparative study of those interpretations to tell who has the best one?

My book gives every prophetic verse an accurate, detailed, coherent (with crossed references) and relevant explanations. But above all, who now would dare to read another new book about the Bible prophecies, already addressed by zillions of 'Bible scholars', to discover another personal interpretation? Almost no one. So, what is new? What is different?

What is new and different are the announced UFO events belonging to the said prophecies. And it will be easy and fast to separate the wheat from the chaff (UFO events at Orleans, France, on September 20th, and UK around mid-October, at the 100th anniversary of the Fatima's UFO event and the anniversaries of the start of the Gregorian calendar and the Battle of Hastings, beginning of the four beasts of Daniel 7).

The very moment these events come true, one will admit that something true and powerful (provided the nature of these unexpected and 'miraculous' events) must be in this book provided by the same source of these UFO prophecies. Given the figures involved (British royals), there is but only one possible interpretation, those of this book, seen nowhere else.

Besides, I am not a preacher. Certainly not! I am the opposite of a preacher since the latter would try to get followers. For this to happen, the said preacher must be identified and available to reply to potential followers and build a church, the exact opposite of my claims and purposes. Better alone than unfair.
edit on 18-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

Thank you 1656hrs for your post which provides a symbolical perspective of the Book of Revelation. Of course, you surely know that any pure symbolical perspective goes against Christ's words in Rev 22, don't you? For it would withdraw and add words to his prophecy, i.e. narrative of the future.

I do thank you for your wishes.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

Thank you 1656hrs for your post which provides a symbolical perspective of the Book of Revelation. Of course, you surely know that any pure symbolical perspective goes against Christ's words in Rev 22, don't you? For it would withdraw and add words to his prophecy, i.e. narrative of the future.

If what you say here is correct, then I am glad I chose my words carefully, and also glad I didn't write the books from which I quoted.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

If what you say here is correct, then I am glad I chose my words carefully, and also glad I didn't write the books from which I quoted.

Yes, that's the trap of the pure symbolical approach (and even some supposed literal approaches, not THAT literal after all). Each time I challenged a proponent of the pure symbolical approach of the biblical prophecies to explain me some specific aspects, each time he / she failed explaining numerous details (like a RED dragon, and even why a dragon in such a context, or why the woman of Rev 17 is sitting on the scarlet beast, etc.) of those prophecies.

Neglecting or disregarding those important details is like withdrawing words, or adding this proponent's words, to the prophecies. And you know what will happen, or not happen, to those peoples.

So, I am glad too that you displayed a prudent behavior in your post.

edit on 18-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi 1656hrs,
Just to be clear, I'm not John.
I chose that username after his own, hoping that maybe he would notice the 5778 sum, but someone noticed instead and I'm glad about that

(P.s. i wrote you a PM)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214
Hi 1656hrs,
I chose that username after his own, hoping that maybe he would notice the 5778 sum, but someone noticed instead and I'm glad about that

(P.s. i wrote you a PM)

That's interesting and very smart. What made you choose your username after mine? Do you think that the year 5778 is the beginning of the endtimes, or something else?

I thought that Paul1214 would have something to do with the numerous writings of Paul the Apostle:

The following is a breakdown of the letters Paul wrote and the possible timeframes in which he wrote them: Galatians (AD 47) 1 and 2 Thessalonians (AD 49—51) 1 and 2 Corinthians and Romans (AD 52—56) Ephesians, Philemon, Colossians, and Philippians (AD 60—62, during Paul’s first Roman imprisonment) 1 Timothy and Titus (AD 62) 2 Timothy (AD 63—64, during Paul’s second Roman imprisonment)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So, this should be my last day. Take care.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There is one ET intel which confirms tomorrow as the D-Day. The other future Witness once intercepted a conversation between two benevolent ETs speaking about her: 'she will be happy to know that she has rendez-vous with the moon from the 28th to (of?) the 7th'.

Since the Hebrew year 5777 has been used as a reference in 'you have the right to stay [in heaven] until X/(24)/77' (24 days from the last day (tomorrow) of the year 5777) and in 'we will come to take you on December 31st' (for the last day (tomorrow) of the year 5777 due to her Jewish origin), the 28th day of the last Hebrew month Elul is today (Sept 19th). In other words, 'the moon of the 28th' is up to midnight today (condition to fulfill). It happens that tomorrow is a NEW MOON, matching another vision where a large spaceship, being the apparent size of the moon, fully covered it just before coming to take us.

It also happens that tomorrow is the 28th day of the last Muslim month Dhu al-Hijjah of the year 1438, and that the moon is used as the main Muslim symbol, provided that one of her visions was an imam speaking to her at the moment of the feast of Eid al-Adha (last Sept 1st), main sacred day in the Muslim Tradition.

You can check the calendar converter.

It happens that September was the 7th month (Sept is 7 in Latin, and French) in the Julian / Gregorian calendar.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

It's just my name.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

So, OK Paul. Good morning!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hi 1656hrs,

(P.s. i wrote you a PM)

I apologise for the mix-up but I naturally assumed that the two went together, even the names John and Paul make a name when put together, plus both usernames consist of a capital letter, three letters and four numbers in that order.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Hi 1656hrs,

(P.s. i wrote you a PM)

I apologise for the mix-up but I naturally assumed that the two went together, even the names John and Paul make a name when put together, plus both usernames consist of a capital letter, three letters and four numbers in that order.

Yes, this is weird, indeed. But still two different unrelated people.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I hope not. I might not agree with some of what you say but I know well enough that this world is a very strange place. As far as the royal connection you mention, I don't get it, but, I do get a feeling that everyone in the world is born into their own royal family. That is to say that everyone feels their own family is most important. I hope it's not your last day because you're observant and questioning and those are two qualities that deserve anyone's time in conversation, whether they differ in beliefs or not.

I am more on board with the UFO aspect. Apart from a few sightings I've had at different times (often eerily coincidental with other events) I did have a dream a couple of years back where I was on a table in a ship surrounded by beings of some sort. Have to say though, it didn't end too well. For the beings that is, I was fine.

edit on 19917 by 1656hrs because: Text added

edit on 19917 by 1656hrs because: Missed a bit

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I hope not. I might not agree with some of what you say but I know well enough that this world is a very strange place. As far as the royal connection you mention, I don't get it, but, I do get a feeling that everyone in the world is born into their own royal family. That is to say that everyone feels their own family is most important.

I am more on board with the UFO aspect. Apart from a few sightings I've had at different times (often eerily coincidental with other events) I did have a dream a couple of years back where I was on a table in a ship surrounded by beings of some sort. Have to say though, it didn't end too well.

What God decides and do can not be undecided and undone. The Bible prophecies related to the British royals have already been fulfilled until now. Why don't you get it?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I hope not. I might not agree with some of what you say but I know well enough that this world is a very strange place. As far as the royal connection you mention, I don't get it, but, I do get a feeling that everyone in the world is born into their own royal family. That is to say that everyone feels their own family is most important.

I am more on board with the UFO aspect. Apart from a few sightings I've had at different times (often eerily coincidental with other events) I did have a dream a couple of years back where I was on a table in a ship surrounded by beings of some sort. Have to say though, it didn't end too well.

What God decides and do can not be undecided and undone. The Bible prophecies related to the British royals have already been fulfilled until now. Why don't you get it?

I'm not really sure at all, ever, about anything, even this sentence. It's no insult to you personally.
edit on 19917 by 1656hrs because: Not sure

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm not really sure at all, ever, about anything, even this sentence. It's no insult to you personally.

Don't worry, I don't feel insulted at all. The day after tomorrow you will see who must have doubts about one's own doubts.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Don't worry, I don't feel insulted at all. The day after tomorrow you will see who must have doubts about one's own doubts.

Would you spell out for me (and for anyone else reading) exactly what you think is going to happen, in a nutshell? I've not read all of your stuff, just what time has permitted me thus far, so please excuse my ignorance.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Would you spell out for me (and for anyone else reading) exactly what you think is going to happen, in a nutshell? I've not read all of your stuff, just what time has permitted me thus far, so please excuse my ignorance.

According to the numerous intels we received, my wife and myself, from our ET friends (mainly small blue beings and Tall Blonds (not all blond at all), and many other species!) since our childhood, and particularly since we met together 14 years ago, our rapture will take place tomorrow (date confirmed by very recent events last week) at Orleans, France, to be changed and upgraded into the future Two Witnesses of the Book of Revelation, that is to say the future William and Kate of the British monarchy, to get back to earth around mid-October 2017.

From that moment on, the endtimes program, as indicated in my book, explaining the Bible prophecies, will start.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join