It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone, i'm Abigail!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Hello Abby. Your field of interest will no doubt find numerous applications round here. I'm not being facetious - you could bring much needed insight and nuance to bear on claims of conspiratorial behaviour.

I just hope she knows that I will be studying her, too, and keeping meticulous, copious notes!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AbigailJohnson

Hi Abby and welcome to your new extended family.
If your like me, you'll find yourself here quite a few times throughout the day.
If you need any assistance with anything please let me know

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Welcome Abby. Yes indeed, Mr. Trump was elected. It is one of my thoughts that his election was due, in part, to websites similar to this one. Web sites that function as echo chambers for certain memes and emotional comeraderie. Look for threads that were written during the election period and you will find an almost uncountable number of them that spuriously extended the shelf life of false memes tossed out by hackers around the world.

This phenomena was, if I am correct, labeled fake news by what around here is called 'libtards' and the mainstream media. This term, fake news, was then picked up and turned on it's head by Mr. Trumps campaign impresarios and used as a label for all media that did not tow the Trump line. The healthy concept of not believing out right what one reads in todays media was turned into an absolute distrust of the main stream media. Those a some of my thoughts. But then I am easily labeled a libtard.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Smart girl to sign up. Watch the T&C until you get used to
the way things work around here. And now a message from Godsmack.

Welcome to ATS Abby

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hiya Abigail!

Welcome to the tinfoil zone.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey there, Abby!

Welcome to ATS and this little side alley of sometimes alternate and sometimes consensus reality!

Lot's of fun stuff round these parts.

Ironically... even though there's plenty of cray cray around ATS it's probably no less of a repository of useful facts and information than the mainstream media, these days.

Here's an appetizer for you...

Superpowers of the Human Biomind

Main repository for Ingo Swann Essays
edit on 6-7-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie chipmonks

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hi Abby.
Do you like Gladiator movies?
I like gladiator movies.
We could talk about gladiator movies together.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome Abby. I know, you are going to try to analyze us now. Good luck, by the time you get done here you will be throwing out those psyche books.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If you like EVPs, Stevemagegod I believe his name is, has some good personal ones from his house. Not sure if I can find them on my mobile now at work, plus I'm going on vacation directly after work

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Abby! You've found the by far best forum for these subjects. Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join