It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia, Indonesia Muslim groups call for Starbucks boycott for LGBTQ support

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: seasonal

Starbucks has stopped caring since their leader lost the election.

I wasn't aware that Starbucks leaned towards Hillary. In that case I'm surprised they haven't taken huge donations from the islamic extremists who are boycotting and rolled over to expose their belly to signify appeasement and the intent to initiate back room collusion. Or perhaps that's how they got a foot in the door in the first place.

Yet another example of a liberal paradox that exists because their loose association with reality.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Looks like there is difference in tolerance and it is starting to show. A "hard line" form...what else they don't tolerate?

Support the things "you" believe in, otherwise the world will change to something you don't want to live in.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Agreed, libs sometimes paint themselves into a corner. You can't support both of these particular "causes".

No. And I don't know anybody who supports Islam as a "cause". I know (myself included) people who rail against hypocrisy from the right when judging Islam but I put them all in the same camp. The beheading and all that is cultural and a product of Abrahamic faiths, in general. Christians in Africa do the same thing.

In the US, there are countless Christians, Jews, and Muslims who all pretty much follow the same social rules of decency and "live and let live".

Yep, them damn african christians are guilty of cultural appropriation too!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Looks like there is difference in tolerance and it is starting to show. A "hard line" form...what else they don't tolerate?

Support the things "you" believe in, otherwise the world will change to something you don't want to live in.

How about slavery, can I support that because I believe in it and don't want the world to change to something I don't want to live in? There are so many grey areas in life but there are also natural absolutes and one is that we are all equal and ought to be treated as such.

If you are happy to allow such deplorable behavior then I just don't know what to say about that. They're backwards, ignorant and hateful and should not be encouraged.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

It's selfishness: support what you want, screw everyone else.

Not supporting other people's freedom to live their lives has consequences. Everyone's freedom will be slowly taken away.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join