It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why do Children attract Spirits?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So why is it that Children attract Spirits? Yesterday at my 4th of July party I was playing with my 1 year old cousin and I know for a fact I can sense and see Spirits around me in the form of "Light Orbs". My cousin is just old enough to walk and point and notice things with her Eyes. I noticed a tiny "Golden Light Orb" materialize right in front of her and I looked at her and eyes were already fixated on it as well. The Orb flew off when it noticed that I was aware of its presence and I noticed that her eyes were tracking the same thing mine were. She pointed at it and looked at me and I was like ya I see it even though I knew she didn't understand me haha.

But no one else in the Room seem to even noticed this thing. There were like 8 people in the room to. Then later that evening my Aunt said that she wasn't Baptized yet and only had Holy Water Blessed on her. I thought that was a interesting coincidence. Daytime Light Orbs are pretty rare for me to catch but I am Sensitive to there energy. I see a lot of them at my Grandfathers old home place. I only see her once a year cause they live in a different city so I thought it was interesting experience.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I heard said once that children are fresh from the other side, unfettered by materialism and organized belief systems, are closer to the spirit world, still. As they develop they become trained and conditioned away from it by the world.

edit on 5-7-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2017 by intrptr because: double post

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good question, I have a memory of a similar experience when very young and years later same thing happened to my son.....

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Not all children. Me and my sis never had one. Even if we do our parents would have said something.
edit on 7/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Children have endless imagination, that some adults feed off of.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I heard said once that children are fresh from the other side, unfettered by materialism and organized belief systems, are closer to the spirit world, still. As they develop they become trained and conditioned away from it by the world.

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I was a kid once. I never saw any spirits. I know lots of people, who used to be kids, and never saw ghosts. Maybe you are super special and have abilities beyond any other human alive or has ever existed. Perhaps you are the most important and special person ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Obviously... Spirits are pedo.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think it's because children are pure. They don't have all the tedious day to day adult life things weighing them down like we do. I have a 15 month old son and he too often points at things that I can't see and acknowledges things that I cannot perceive. Their brains are rapidly growing and are completely pure. Free from damage of years and years of possible alcohol/drug/medication contamination.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Perfect answer.

I have heard the same as well.

I like to believe this is why children are more open to seeing things that adults just think is imagination.

I could go on and pose the question could our imagination and creativity be a door so to speak to other worlds?

The answer?

For me is a definite yes.

Many examples of literature and movies that show us how deep imagination can go and how it can create whole new worlds with their own histories and laws that define these "imaginative" worlds.

Many examples in reality how imagination has sparked a new idea which has lead to innovative ways of living our lives.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I was a kid once. I never saw any spirits. I know lots of people, who used to be kids, and never saw ghosts. Maybe you are super special and have abilities beyond any other human alive or has ever existed. Perhaps you are the most important and special person ever.

Is this necessary. To calm your ego perhaps?

If you can't open your mind to possibilities that you personally haven't experienced then you really shouldn't be on ATS.

There are many things that you and I have not experienced but others report. Both full belief or full dismissal in these cases show ignorance. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

It's one thing to keep an open mind, but another thing entirely to keep it so open your brain falls out.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Children are always using their imaginations. They have imaginary cars, imaginary homes, and most of them have 'imaginary' friends at some point.
For children, to accept seeing a spirit, is easier than an adult. Most adults would tell themselves, "my eyes are playing tricks on me". Children would accept what they saw (provided the spirit didnt present itself in a frightful manner) as reality, or part of their imaginations. Spirits could interact with them right in front of everyone, and nobody would be none the wiser. People would say, "Wow! That Lil Timmy has some imagination!"
There is also a theory that certain rules apply to the afterlife, Such as not interfering with the living, and divulging what happens when you die. If a spirit wanted to intract with the living world, it would be safest to do so with a child. Children wont ask the questions an adult would, and most likely the interaction will not interfere with the childs life. Now, If they all followed the rules, we would not have 'hauntings' and other paranomal phenomenon. Most supposed hauntings are of a negative nature, hence, you got one of the badasses that doesn't follow the rules.
If ANYONE i mean ANYONE could sit down and have a conversation with a spirit, the first 2 questions would be,
1. What happens when you die.
2. What is the Afterlife like.
If we all knew the what and hows of what happens when we die, it would drastically change the way we live. We would stop living our lives, and the afterife would now be the main focus. Whats 70-80 years compared to eternity? If this is true, the safest way to interact with the living (as a spirit) would be with children only.
As fascinating as some things may be, some questions are not meant to be answered.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: bluesjr

It's one thing to keep an open mind, but another thing entirely to keep it so open your brain falls out.

Correct, as I said full belief of something based on someone else reporting it would be stupidity. But its just as stupid to immediately dismiss strange things because they disrupt your belief system. If you can't 100% prove that something is true or false, then picking false because it feels better is the easy path to ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I always thought they are more prone to spirits bc they are closest to have just been one themselves...enter reincarnation.
edit on 5-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You must have missed the fact that I said she couldn't talk. So that means 0 imagination for me to feed off of.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Jefferton

You must have missed the fact that I said she couldn't talk. So that means 0 imagination for me to feed off of.

Adults have imaginations too.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
eleusinian mysteries

What you saw were little souls trying to get into a baby.

The little gold orbs are souls. There are so many only a few are able to get into bodies.

The eleusinian mysterious container this secret info.

Only at night time are the souls able to fly. Once a baby is born it takes 9 days for the soul to travel through the body of the baby. Once it's gone through the nine day journey, it becomes the owner of the vessel.

Children attract spirits or souls every time so don't be surprised. Be grateful your cousin has a gift.

Don't ever suppress whatever info she tells you. As she grows up. Listen to her and ask questions, cause who knows.. maybe she might develop some psychic ability that we all wish we could have.

Or she could tell you a secret great grandma was supposed to tell you.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lack of pineal gland calcification.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join