It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO vs Russia Major Strategic Confrontation underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It appears a lot of heavy exchanges between NATO and RU in the Baltic

Loss of a British frigate by a torpedo 220 lost

Russian heavy armoured columns entering Estonia and Latvia from the east.

Nope, just a fake BBC programme that had my wife and I very worried for an hour.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Pretty irresponsible.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I bet that was some scary stuff until you figured out it was just a What if.

That happened to me back in the early 80s. They ran some show late at night that simulated WW3 breaking out on the news. I woke up at the start of it and about had a heart attack at the age of 12.

I didn't figure it out until after I had woke everyone up in the house and noticed the live stream from the white house was in daylight at 3 in the morning.

Scary stuff man, I feel for ya.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Knew it was bullsheat after the 3rd sentence.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Irresponsible, indeed.

Mind you, in my YouTube recommendations I've seen one with a big mushroom cloud and "UK attacked by nuclear missile" or something like that.
I'm pretty sure I would've noticed if it was real.

Or just died.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think this is the show:

I guess it is updated from when they originally showed it in May of last year.

Gonna watch it,
but thought I should share it first.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sounds like the original 'War Of The Worlds' broadcast.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's been a few incarnation of these. I love them. Ive used them to prank a friend or two in the past.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Pretty well done.. interesting thing to watch right before sleep... Imagine I will have some interesting dreams tonight.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
very believable, would not like waking up to this!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sounds like the BBC's try at mass chaos , panic , and disorder . Did they take a cue from the old "War of the Worlds" broadcast debacle that panicked the US ?
This is a conspiracy site , yes ?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
W
T
Snip

I just about started going into WWIII bugout over the title.
Will watch video...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This really happened, a real-world War of the Worlds moment.

We use exclusively a media player with YouTube and Netflix.

So, I turn on the TV and "BBC News" top story is featured and recommended.

I put it on and it was reported just like "real" news!

It was actually scary to watch the frigate empty their magazines. It did seem weird how the "reports" from Parliament were streaming too much info too fast, but I was catching up from 12hr away from the TV.

Using the BBC banner and not having a disclaimer scrolling on the screen is irresponsible. We were ready to go out and loot the Food King and Ferrari dealership!

To add: I wouldn't normally create a "fake" thread, but I came to ATS to search the subject and was composing a post as the "news" came through. Thankfully I was able to give it a happy ending.
edit on 4-7-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
nicely done but lots of major giveaways that is not genuine. the bbc news ticker is completely wrong in its layout.
the presenter is not from the normal pool of anchors the bbc use and far to much "library" footage
a lot of which is quite old. and far to much information to quickly and the dick supposedly talking from brussels
sounds far to jolly for someone covering the potential end of the world as we know it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
In hindsight, it seems a bit off....but hindsight is 20/20

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There's no major confrontation between NATO and Russia and there won't be any. All there's is EU media babbling like idiots. The only thing that will happen this summer, is that by September, NATO will be in a state in which , they will never again be able to remove a government or implement a regime change.

Like in Iraq (2003), which was a regime change without any other political objective. Just regime change in itself was their aim. This is well known, and NATO/US/EU will never attempt it again after august.

NATO will as a whole pull out of Afghanistan, Iraq in total defeat and NATO SecGen go to sign a surrender to Kabul.

top topics

join