It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump as a puppet to start Civil War?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you look into Dolores Cannon, some of what she says about the 5th dimension sounds like a nice way of saying many will die.

She talks about 2 earths where one is almost a utopia and the other is for the "less evolved". This sounds like New Age jargon for "heaven" vs continued existence.

Which if we're facing an ELE (which we're coming up on the 26,000 yr cycle for it), then this idea would makes sense.
edit on 2-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I think "fall" is the wrong term. Will there be a collapse? Most likely. However, the U.S will re-emerge eventually better than it was. Most likely the U.S is the "Stone Kingdom" mentioned by prophets of old, but that's just my supposition.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vault40

My only hold-up is how would the elite and deep-state benefit from civil war?

Control. Problem & Resolution - population elimination through war poses a problem and they will offer peace somehow because people will become so broken after a civil war. Just like how banks come into a broken war nation like parasites they are already feeding on us and just want to break us more to control our limbs like fleshy marionettes.

Although I am hopeful that Trump is the real deal, I still know that nothing happens by mistake at the top levels of our government and around the world. The show has been controlled for a while and I don't see how they couldn't be playing both sides right now as well - orchestrating an attack on logical arguments by continually pummeling the public with phoney stories left and right.

At least life is pretty damn interesting right now!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
there is no such thing as the Deep State, other than in the minds of listeners of Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Trump is the first President who actually spoke the truth about our 'mass media'. The mass media has scorned him relentlessly, day after day, for anything said or not said, done or not done, as wrong, evil, reckless, etc.

It's all an act, of course.

Same as always.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Anyone who speaks about the mass media that way is a liar, and shameful, corrupt, and our great, honest mass media informs us about these liars, like Trump.

It's believed by many people, too.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't think there will be a civil war. Its way more probable a world war

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
In this civil war who fights who?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join