It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump as a puppet to start Civil War?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
no, it breaks up into three or four little, weaker countries and that the rest of the world demonizes for the rest of history.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Terminal1
would it be as bad for them as having the whole house of cards they call the economy collapse with only themselves to blame??
I don't think they need to assassinate him though, just impeaching him would do it, and they don't need all out full blown civil war, they just need enough chaos and violence to justify a massive clampdown on our rights....before that economy collapses.

They aren't going to be affected by the collapse. It's not even a collapse so much as a controlled demolition.

Only the poor buggers on the bottom and in the middle will feel the boom.

The wealthy know its coming, know the day its coming, and will all be cozy and snug in their luxury pads watching the little ants run for cover.
edit on 1-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vault40

Vault. Your first sentence disproves your theory for me.

So, what if the deep state and Trump have already worked out a plan

Have you listened to the man speak? Have you listened to the drivel that oozes from his mouth? Have you watched him trying to read from a teleprompter? Have you heard him attempt to speak logically and with any sense of understanding on his topics other than the most shallow recitation of conservative ''talking points"?

This man is not capable of planning ANYTHING. He is a self aggrandizing moron.

I think that if the deep state is working behind Trump, he has no idea about it at all.
I think that he may be being used. Seems to me that had Clinton won, there would be a large segment of our society that would have gone into open rebellion. But they have been placated by his election win and are placing too much faith in him as their leader.

More to it I think is that the deep state is allowing him to ''hang himself'', to prove to the world what a buffoon he really is and when the time comes that he does or says what no one can accept, then they will spring the trap door he stands on. At that point he will have made such a fool of himself that much of his ardent support base will not even be able to back him and they too will to a large degree neutralized.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think it would be hard for trump to fake his death and keep it going with the existence of twitter and all.

Dead men can't tweet. So good luck keeping him quiet.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Interesting premise.

I doubt we could keep Trump off Twitter long enough for the fake assassination to hold up, lol. "I'm not dead! Fake news!"

I actually lol'ed at this because it was the first thing to pop into my head.

But as you asked, for what purpose would a civil war serve? Martial Law? Establishment of an autocracy? Elimination of the Constitution? Satanic ritual? Or simple sadism on the part of those who pull the strings?

and @OP too.....Simply for whomever wanted to create such an autocracy could point and say "see? this is why democracy doesn't work".

One thing is for certain, if ever there was a ripe time to make an attempted false flag for a purported NWO, this would be it. It wouldn't take much to get people fighting in the streets.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Trump's not the puppet, its been 50+ years in coming.

And the TPTB have willed it, therefore it shall be.

There's major corruption across all government, across all industry and everywhere else you look.

From the chaos of war becomes order.

IMPO its about damned time.

edit on 1-7-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

they have to come out of their luxury pads sooner or later, and let's face it, they will be alot less rich when they come out. and, they will have lost alot of credibility if they don't come up with answer as to why the collapse happened outside of oops, we siphoned way too much money out of the system for our enjoyment...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

they have to come out of their luxury pads sooner or later, and let's face it, they will be alot less rich when they come out. and, they will have lost alot of credibility if they don't come up with answer as to why the collapse happened outside of oops, we siphoned way too much money out of the system for our enjoyment...

Good point...

But if they have their way, no one would be the wiser.

Well except those who are awake.
edit on 1-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think it really mattered if it was Trump or Hillary "elected." I personally think civil conflict is an inevitability in this country. This country is divided in too many different directions. No matter who's in office, or what he/she does, a significant portion of the population isn't going to be pleased.

Personally, I place much of it on the general populace's complacent, "go with the flow" mentality over the last 50 or 60 years. Politicians, corporations and special interest groups garnish entirely too much control over what does and doesn't occur. The "peasant" has little to no, beyond imagined, influence over anything of any significance.

This general disenfranchisement felt by a significant portion of the "peasantry" is what inevitabily ensures an eventual climax. Will it occur during the Trump administration? I don't pretend to know... All I can say, and say it fairly confidently, is that it's coming and has been for some time.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Absolutely true, everything you've said.

And.....it's sad as hell.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Absolutely true, everything you've said.

And.....it's sad as hell.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

It is sad in a sense. However, I think it's a necessity. I don't think it's something that should be incited, but I do think that in order for the common person to survive it's a necessity. The common person won't be able to survive in the world that a handful are currently formalizing. I just don't see any way around it.

You know, the masses have tried reasoning. They've tried "playing by the rules." They've tried "waiting and seeing." Et cetera. It just seems to get worse and worse for the "commoner." Of course, that's what happens when you have people lording over you who have not one iota about what life is like for the "commoner," yet, their decisions directly influence what does or doesn't happen within the world of the "commoner." Eventually, there will be a breaking point.
edit on 1-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have fun with thinking that he was hired for one thing and that is to distract us for as long as possible from the E.L.E coming later this year.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The only reason I think 'they' prefer Trump is that he creates so much more controversy and is a perfect opponent to MSM, making him the perfect 'president' over Hillary.

And I have also thought this whole time that Trump is a yuge distraction from something. I would prefer a massive alien invasion if I had to choose a forthcoming apocalypse, but I suppose an E.L.E. could be fun too.

edit on 7/1/2017 by Vault40 because: reasons

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Of course, no one wants to incite it, you're absolutely right. I'm right there in your corner with respect to how you feel on the subject.

This, whatever this is, is unsustainable. I think people's emotions are having a hard time catching up with what they've been witnessing for many years now. It's not about Trump, or Obama or Bush before him or Clinton before him. Many generations have been asleep at the wheel; complicit, and now we (or possibly our children) will have to reap what's taken a long time to sow.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You make a civil war sound like a bad thing. The sooner we get on with it, the sooner we can get back to going about our lives.
Either one side will smack down the other and someone will capitulate or we will divide the abundance of land that is America and allow the 2 different ideals that we have evolved into be to free to govern themselves unimpeded by each other.

Some marriages end in divorce. Some people read the writing on the wall and and remain lifelong friends. Others let it drag out until the mere sight of each other sends them into a fit....and their divorce is bitter and nasty and they hate each other forever and ever.

I dont want to hate anyone. All in all I am happy go lucky..... and I really dont want to see a civil war, but men in suits dont sit down to talk about divorce until one of the kids get killed in the crossfire

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

This is my feeling as well. I am not so sure about an ELE. But keep the masses distracted of something big. Just look at how much news is being shown everyday. The media and social networks are exploding with crazy. The more crazy the better.

Then you have countries arming to the teeth, threats of War. That is even a bigger distraction. Its working out perfectly. The people are glued to their mobile devices and TV screens, not once looking up.

The human race is being unknowingly led somewhere, only time will tell where...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I couldn't agree more. Personally, it seems over the last year or so that we are being completely distracted from something. It's hard to talk about that with some folks because they immediately write you off as a nut, but I can't ignore my feelings. When I take my dog out at night, my eyes are constantly glued at the stars expecting to see something (not that I know what I am expecting to see). Every day I have a strong feeling that something is growing closer. Maybe it's just paranoia, but I've never felt this way before. Whether you like Trump or not, it just seems like this whole election and presidency is a massive cover for something that's either about to happen or is already happening right before our very eyes.

Or maybe I'm just crazy........

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well, it's no wonder you feel the way you do. It has been the modus operandi of the elite to play the look at the right hand so you don't see what the left hand is doing game for centuries. I completely understand where you're coming from.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good Imagination you guys have Trump put a 45% terrif on steel from china and in 5 years our economy will be booming once again .
Things have been looking up even if it is just mostly wishful thinking some wishes come true .
as for killling him to late even that wont work ( oo it would piss people off alright But not make them tear down citys just call for justice in politics .
Sooner or later this country will fall but its not this tearm or the next Trump is buying 20 years minim

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join