It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales of the Sleeping Giants of Old...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
These are some thought of mine after many years of research in various occult subjects and myths.

According to my research - humanity is old, much older than what modern science says. Before our recorded history we venture into the realms of myths & legends.

There were Great Nations back then, with Great Kings. These Kings earned their empires and did (for the most part) not take it by force, they were Priest-Kings, combining the rule of both the spiritual and the material.

The Ancient Greek legends called these kings "Giants" - not because of their stature but rather their great deeds. These Great Kings were enlightened beings, and practiced a faith close to what we now call Kriya Yoga. They knew the mechanics of the divine to such an extent that they could practice real magic, and even stop their aging to prolong their lives for hundreds of thousands of years.

Now, working with the divine was a lot easier back several hundreds of thousands of years ago, this is due to certain divine energy fluctuations that Earth goes through - in India these ages are called "Yugas", of which there are 4 which run in cycles. These Yugas are tied into how our solar system wanders in our galaxy, the closer to the source of the divine energy the more the Earth gets of it. The Earth becomes more peaceful and harmonic the more divine energy it gets, the less divine energy and more wars and more violence occurs - fear and ego prevails. Kali Yuga, which we are currently in, is 432,000 years long, and is the Yuga which has the least amount of divine energy, which is why we live in such turbulent times with much distress and sadness.

The great People of Old, knew very well of these cycles, and tried to prevent the effect of the Kali Yuga by building artificial mountains. They knew that mountains had an focusing effect on this divine energy. They imagined that in the center of our galaxy there was a cosmic mountain, which was the source of this divine energy. These artificial mountains were mounds and pyramids, which purpose was to focus the divine energy in an area for the benefit of the people around it. Alas, these attempts to focus divine energy in certain locations ultimately failed as the Earth went further away from the source.

Some of these Great Kings and Great Sages of Old knew the perils of the Kali Yuga, and did not want to suffer life through it. They therefore went to sleep for thousands of years, this they achieve through a special kind of meditation where the attention is focused on the hearth, the effect of which is such that the body is kept alive through millennia’s in a stasis. Some of these Great Ones went to sleep inside caves wthin mountains, other inside artificial mounds - the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt was where one of these Great Ones once slept. The reason they picked these locations was not just for protection while they sleep, but also because of the focused divine energy in these places - the more divine energy the better the body is preserved & their mind focused thought the millenias. Their intent is to sleep through the current age and to awake in a later and more peaceful Yuga.

Thank you.

-MM
edit on 30-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you say Kali Yuga backwards it sounds like "A guy I lak" or a guy I lack. Which is what we do lack, one of these great kings of old.

Okay I'll go asleep now.

Thanks for the late night read pal

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

According to my research - humanity is old, much older than what modern science says.

S&F for that line alone.
Me , I would add , "Are we the aliens" ?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If you place someone in an area of high earth energy and prepare them properly, they stay un-corrupted for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I had no idea that the Roman Catholic Church had all those long dead bodies under glass like that. And found to be in-corrupt? You gotta be kidding with some of those... Basically looking like ancient mummies with wax faces and hands in some cases.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I had no idea that the Roman Catholic Church had all those long dead bodies under glass like that. And found to be in-corrupt? You gotta be kidding with some of those... Basically looking like ancient mummies with wax faces and hands in some cases.

I saw some pictures of some of the saints down there, they looked like old sleeping people. It has something to do with some sort of energy that protects the bodies from being eaten by microbes. Microbes do not eat cells with energy in them, it shorts out their system But someone would have to consume some necessary chemistry for a while before dying to help with this. People mistakenly believe immortality means you do not die, it meant that they did not rot. Thistle chemistry contains sulfur chemistry that can possibly create sulfites when acted on by microbes after death and prolong the body from deteriorating. Thistle and thorns are in the first book of the bible. Thistle has been used by the catholic church for warding off evil for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Okay, but some of those bodies looked pretty decayed to me, just saying...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Sooner or later even rock breaks down to soil and sand. but in the environment when energy is present to fuel growth, rock can become even bigger with the help of nature. The energy allows new bonds to form with the dust. In an acid environment the acid robs the electron bond of the rock and it breaks apart to dust. This actually is dependent on the rock composition.

Just because people believed the bodies would never deteriorate does not mean they won't. They talk about corruption, which basically means contamination. Many microbes can not eat cells with energy, or living cells. But there are some that can excrete chemicals that cause cell death or a loss of energy of the cells. So once dead the bacteria can eat them. Microbe excretions can actually be medicine too, they are not all bad for us. Microbes live symbiotically with us.

What they treated these bodies with may have been a couple of things. Maybe something they ate helped later to preserve the bodies longer but also a treatment could make them last even longer. A special embalming fluid could be used to extremely slow deterioration as adjuvant therapy. But nothing lasts forever.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They are. In fact, there is a whole list of bodies granted "incorruptible" status by the RCC and EOC that were found to have wax covering their faces and hands to make them appear to be fresh corpses. You can find some of that info in Rickymouse's wiki link a couple of posts above. Then there is the highly misleading video in the OP. It's a legit, 3000 year old, naturally mummified Persian. But it's not some magical entity who is tens or hundreds of thousands of years old (depending on the version of the story you come across online) hibernating in a stasis chamber waiting for the right time period to reawaken. Here is an actual scientific paper regarding the real remains found in 2008...
greatermesopotamia.be...

I thought it was a nice touch that they added in various poorly made reproductions of ancient artifacts representing multiple cultures from India to Mesopotamia to Egypt despite trying to claim the remains predate any of those civilizations and ignoring the fact that actual anthropologists and archaeologists can show a definitive progression in metallurgy and jewelry craftsmanship so the entire video is staged and bares little resemblance to anything remotely resembling scientific finds or data.

This site isn't in English but it has some really great photos from the dig itself... www.tabnak.ir...
just in case anybody is interested in the other side of the story

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Can they prove the mummies are a hoax? In your paper it says "its a hoax" but no proof for their claim - calling the paper "scientific" does not give the authors right to call evrything they don't like a hoax without also supplying reasonable proof of their claims.

-MM
edit on 2-7-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The onus isn't on my to disprove your thesis. It's on you to properly support it and your evidence is a sketchy YouTube video with the audio in Russian. I'm curious why you chose that particular video and not the longer ones from David Wilcock's Gaiam TV which is where the videos first appeared. Furthermore, there is no providence for the video or the alleged artifacts contained within it, let alone anything else in your OP.

All of your "evidence" is comprised of a foreign language YouTube video and personal anecdote but you're going to call out a paper written by the men who ran the dig site in Iran as not scientific? That's amazing lol

There's no way in hell that you read a 60 page, peer reviewed paper and all you walked away was, "they just say it's a hoax but don't prove it". That is pure and utter Bull S# and you are either a grade A liar or didn't understand what you read.

It wasn't the point of the paper to point I've a hoax. The point of the paper (or any other scientific paper) was to show the science, what they found, how they dated it, what led them to the conclusions that they reached... Science doesn't prove a negative it only shows what there is actual evidence for. You've done nothing resembling that whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

1) Never heard of David Wilcock's Gaiam TV.

2) I've never said I have provided any evidence.

3) I've never said I read the whole paper.

4) I've never said the point of the paper was to call out a hoax.

Is it too much to ask for that the people that wrote the "scientific" paper to tell us why they think it's a hoax, rather than just labelling it that - it sends an elitist signal to those with an alternative history persuasion. Ok, perhaps we didn't study archeology for five years ++, are we not also entitled to have an opinion. And why are you so angry, I posted this for fun - truthfully, your kind of killing the vibe I wanted here
So what if people have an alternative view of history than you and your peers have, it's all good

-MM
edit on 2-7-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Screw the sleeping kings, then... cutting and running when things get tough, only to awake when the magik comes back and people regain their minds? Great.

Elitists.

But a fun theory... and who knows?

new topics

top topics

join