It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the NWO & Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a few questions that I must ask... Please take your time to read and answer these questions, and feel free to add anything else you would like to say.

Do you think the plutocratic form of Government is in the act of licentiously abating our freedoms that are clearly stated in the United States Constitution; by means of fallaciously misleading the masses through insidious inept ways? If so would one of these methods include dilution of the masses over all IQ, via brain washing the general population through our social culture’s mainstream television programs, music, and heavily biased propagated news stations?
If so does Illuminati not only manipulate these variables, but the world as well? My last question is as followed, how many years, months, days, or hours from now, do you guesstimate that the NWO will reveal itself to the world, and all of its blind lost sheep that lie in its false security, and what methods do you think the Anti-Christ will take to rule this cruel world? I have to bring myself to ask one final question, I’m sorry but my mind runs so fast, and I question so many things, do you think Illuminati reads the forums on this website, and writes down names of all those who oppose them? For I am an individual self that is a follower of God, and his word. For I am not even eighteen yet, and I question the world around me for truth, and knowledge. I love to learn about sophisticated things, and am open to all of your options.
I find that most of the people my age level do not have similar interest as me, and about the only people I find who do are older adults. I am a new member to this web site, and don’t know much about how things works here, but if you like you could private message me, please do. I am interested in possibly joining the Federal Government, to help others in a positive way, because that is the love of God, but I question many things. Thank you for reading, and answering my questions.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Any attack on our rights would have to be a full out attack on the U.S. Constitution. All these claims about the Patriot Act etc. moving toward those goals are phony IMHO.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
But Doesn't the Patriot Act limit our freedom?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes it does...now, certain aspects of the PATRIOT Act are good and effective...however, I believe many of its provisions are unconstitutional and are an attack upon our individual freedoms.

Also, I'd like to throw this in: The Bill of Rights in the Constitution does not give us our rights...those rights are inherent or inalienable....we have those anyway...the Bill of Rights seeks to ensure that the government does not infringe upon those rights. Granting the government the authority to detain U.S. citizens indefinitely without legal counsel or being charged is clearly a violation of the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
But Doesn't the Patriot Act limit our freedom?

Basicly, yes.
The Patriot Act was issused to "protect" US citizens from terrorists, etc, just like the Enabling Act was used by the Nazi's to gain full power.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I have a few questions that I must ask... Please take your time to read and answer these questions, and feel free to add anything else you would like to say.

Do you think the plutocratic form of Government is in the act of licentiously abating our freedoms that are clearly stated in the United States Constitution; by means of fallaciously misleading the masses through insidious inept ways? If so would one of these methods include dilution of the masses over all IQ, via brain washing the general population through our social culture’s mainstream television programs, music, and heavily biased propagated news stations?
If so does Illuminati not only manipulate these variables, but the world as well? My last question is as followed, how many years, months, days, or hours from now, do you guesstimate that the NWO will reveal itself to the world, and all of its blind lost sheep that lie in its false security, and what methods do you think the Anti-Christ will take to rule this cruel world? I have to bring myself to ask one final question, I’m sorry but my mind runs so fast, and I question so many things, do you think Illuminati reads the forums on this website, and writes down names of all those who oppose them? For I am an individual self that is a follower of God, and his word. For I am not even eighteen yet, and I question the world around me for truth, and knowledge. I love to learn about sophisticated things, and am open to all of your options.
I find that most of the people my age level do not have similar interest as me, and about the only people I find who do are older adults. I am a new member to this web site, and don’t know much about how things works here, but if you like you could private message me, please do. I am interested in possibly joining the Federal Government, to help others in a positive way, because that is the love of God, but I question many things. Thank you for reading, and answering my questions.

Could anyone else give their opinions on the subject? I would love to hear from you.

[edit on 083131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

1. Do you think the plutocratic form of Government is in the act of licentiously abating our freedoms that are clearly stated in the United States Constitution; by means of fallaciously misleading the masses through insidious inept ways?

2. If so would one of these methods include dilution of the masses over all IQ, via brain washing the general population through our social culture’s mainstream television programs, music, and heavily biased propagated news stations?

3. If so does Illuminati not only manipulate these variables, but the world as well?

4. My last question is as follows, how many years, months, days, or hours from now, do you guesstimate that the NWO will reveal itself to the world, and all of its blind lost sheep that lie in its false security, and what methods do you think the Anti-Christ will take to rule this cruel world?

5. I have to bring myself to ask one final question, I’m sorry but my mind runs so fast, and I question so many things, do you think Illuminati reads the forums on this website, and writes down names of all those who oppose them?

(epic remade and brought to you as a community service).

1. It is the MO of the Bush administration, and not the plutocratic form of government, to lie and deceive and mislead. The techniques are insidious but if they succeed they cannot be conceived as inept.

2. Brainwashing into belief and attitude sets is a function of corrupting the media. Diluting the "IQ" (let us more accurately call it the ability to participate fully in social life as an informed citizen) is a function of dumbing down the education system.

3. There is no Illuminati manipulating variables, the people with the roles in criminal deception can be identified and named.

4. Ah, your penultimate question. The NWO reveals itself to people every day. It is simply a state of mind.

5. I note the names of certain entities who oppose my opposition, in a way that does not violate privacy or site terms & conditions. The self-identified representatives of the Bush administration on this site are very weak.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

1. Do you think the plutocratic form of Government is in the act of licentiously abating our freedoms that are clearly stated in the United States Constitution; by means of fallaciously misleading the masses through insidious inept ways?

2. If so would one of these methods include dilution of the masses over all IQ, via brain washing the general population through our social culture’s mainstream television programs, music, and heavily biased propagated news stations?

3. If so does Illuminati not only manipulate these variables, but the world as well?

4. My last question is as follows, how many years, months, days, or hours from now, do you guesstimate that the NWO will reveal itself to the world, and all of its blind lost sheep that lie in its false security, and what methods do you think the Anti-Christ will take to rule this cruel world?

5. I have to bring myself to ask one final question, I’m sorry but my mind runs so fast, and I question so many things, do you think Illuminati reads the forums on this website, and writes down names of all those who oppose them?

(epic remade and brought to you as a community service).

1. It is the MO of the Bush administration, and not the plutocratic form of government, to lie and deceive and mislead. The techniques are insidious but if they succeed they cannot be conceived as inept.

2. Brainwashing into belief and attitude sets is a function of corrupting the media. Diluting the "IQ" (let us more accurately call it the ability to participate fully in social life as an informed citizen) is a function of dumbing down the education system.

3. There is no Illuminati manipulating variables, the people with the roles in criminal deception can be identified and named.

4. Ah, your penultimate question. The NWO reveals itself to people every day. It is simply a state of mind.

5. I note the names of certain entities who oppose my opposition, in a way that does not violate privacy or site terms & conditions. The self-identified representatives of the Bush administration on this site are very weak.

Good answer my friend

[edit on 093131p://222 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

top topics

join