It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Enter Indian Territory and Engage in a Fight Against Indian troops to destroy two Bun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Between the three you have close to half the worlds population, let that sink in for a while and then think of NWOs aim of reducing the world's population.

The masters of manipulation have never, ever once failed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Interesting!

Mexican President Venustiano Carranza assigned a military commission to assess the feasibility of the Mexican takeover of their former territories contemplated by Germany.[6] The general concluded that it would be neither possible nor even desirable to attempt such an enterprise for the following reasons:
*Even if by some chance Mexico had the military means to win a conflict against the United States and reclaim the territories in question, Mexico would have severe difficulty accommodating a large English-speaking population that was better supplied with arms than most populations.

Lets not forget who would have the most small arms between the two.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
India needs to learn to stay on its side of the border .

They get uppity at times and china puts them back in their proper place . Not the first time that china has had to nor will it be last as india never learns .

I was thinking China was over reacting a bit. If this isn't the first time. They deserved to get a couple of bunkers brought down. Just hope none of them really over react. That would blow.

This the third time in the past ten years that india has done this . China sent em packing back home everytime theyve tried it over the years . Give it a couple days and things will be quiet again . India also tries grab land from pakistan and bangladesh all the time as well often with same result they get sent packing back home by the pakistanis and bangladeshis . Which is pretty bad to get sent packing by pakistan and bangladesh .

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Pure speculation but I wonder which side Russia would support? Military deals with both. Russia's relationship with India seems more....consistent over the long run.

Probably sell arms, planes and munitions to both....

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: flatbush71

Interesting!

Mexican President Venustiano Carranza assigned a military commission to assess the feasibility of the Mexican takeover of their former territories contemplated by Germany.[6] The general concluded that it would be neither possible nor even desirable to attempt such an enterprise for the following reasons:
*Even if by some chance Mexico had the military means to win a conflict against the United States and reclaim the territories in question, Mexico would have severe difficulty accommodating a large English-speaking population that was better supplied with arms than most populations.

Lets not forget who would have the most small arms between the two.

No. Really, it depends upon who your friends are. In a pinch former enemies can become "friends" (i.e., Russia and the West in WWII.)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

English-speaking population that was better supplied with arms than most populations.

And most armies.

How many nations have ever existed that can raise a heavily armed militia of 12 million freedom fighters in less than 24Hrs.

Buck
edit on 28-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Indian finance minister does not seem too concerned.

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is not worried about the border dispute with China and claims it is borne out of unsettled border.

In an interview with Zee Business channel, Jaitley said these were the consequences of unsettled border. "This has happened before and situations such as these keep recurring. No bullet is fired, but stand-offs happen. But then they also dissolve. I hope this will get resolved soon," he said.

I think this territory is probably like the territory contested between Armenia and Azerbaijan . They exchange fire daily, and half the articles on news.am... always seem to be about recent skirmishes along that line.

Remember that India also frequently has it out with Pakistan as well under similar circumstances.
edit on 6-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dishes and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

don`t fret, American workers will be glad to make those things for minimum wage.
America is the new india.
and just think of how proud you`ll be to be wearing a pair of American made shoes made by a college graduate making minimum wage.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Meanwhile China has been saying that they will put pressure on North Korea to stop their nuclear program in exchange for dominating South east Asian nations such as Philippines and Vietnam.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 6/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: southbeach

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dished and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

We might all get decent jobs again whereby the greedy corporations are forced to pay a living wage with benefits.

Sure, everyone would get "decent jobs" again, but the cost of goods due to the cost of manufacturing would skyrocket

You mean an iPhone might cos $800 without foxconn making the parts for 2 cents?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would like to understand this subject better.

I found this book called "War at the Top of the World".

Would this book help me?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So, yes indeed, jump on your favorite bandwagon and take sides ... just like a sporting event.

Yes, can we?

Ok then I will say that China will mob the floor with India if they do not go nuclear.

GO CHINA, GO CHINA xD

edit on 28-6-2017 by Whatever08152 because: typos

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Cool story bro, I side with the Indians, to hell with the ccp and its ilk.

GO INDIA! GO INDIA!

edit on 29-6-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Thats a nice story, but its conclusion mirrors my thoughts, the US won't give in and a REAL Asian pivot will be soon to come.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Um I'm a bit skeptical on the military assets part. The fact that the current South Korean president doesn't want to play ball with the US makes it a bit more difficult.

Not to mention another option China will offer is they will pressure North Korea but in exchange the US must withdraw from South Korea and put the country under their sphere of influence.

So if China were to assume responsibility for removing the Kim regime, denuclearizing the country, and reunifying the peninsula under a government in Seoul friendly to Beijing, would the United States remove all its bases from the South and end its military alliance?”

www.forbes.com...

So its either Chinese troops in Seoul or in Southeast Asian nations like Philippines, Hanoi etc.

edit on 6/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Arnie123

Um I'm a bit skeptical on the military assets part. The fact that the current South Korean president doesn't want to play ball with the US makes it a bit more difficult.

Not to mention another option China will offer is they will pressure North Korea but in exchange the US must withdraw from South Korea and put the country under their sphere of influence.

So if China were to assume responsibility for removing the Kim regime, denuclearizing the country, and reunifying the peninsula under a government in Seoul friendly to Beijing, would the United States remove all its bases from the South and end its military alliance?”

www.forbes.com...

So its either Chinese troops in Seoul or in Southeast Asian nations like Philippines, Hanoi etc.

The vietnamese would once again throw the chinese out on their asses just like theyve done many times in past . As to philippines u.s can have that toilet of a country .

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

G'day 358. Sorry but all I can say is bring it on. Get these disputes over with.

regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If China teams up with Pakistan, India will need some major back up from England and a few other Countries. Enemies like to Unite so that they can exterminate their enemy, after that, they'll turn on each other for the love of power and money.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If technology was the only thing that mattered then yes... China should beat india fairly easily...

But when China invaded Vietnam in 79 China had the advantage and got worked... when the US attacked Vietnam we lost.

The kurds versus the middle east... 30-40 yr old weapons for most of the kurds and they are still there.

There is a reason Armies fight instead of squaring off and go... oh you have better weapons/tanks etc... you win.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Apparently this tension between China and India has been ongoing for the last 12 days, yet no other western media is reporting this.

As Russia supplies military tech to both sides, well......................... Maybe the Russians are behind this and playing off its two ptential adveraries in central asia. Masterstroke Putin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join