It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Enter Indian Territory and Engage in a Fight Against Indian troops to destroy two Bun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

It isn't fake, I've actually been following through India media on this particular issue.

I'm no fan of the ccp and only hope for their eventual destruction to come sooner and install the real leaders of China, the ROC.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It isn't fake, I've actually been following through India media on this particular issue.

I'm no fan of the ccp and only hope for their eventual destruction to come sooner and install the real leaders of China, the ROC.

Keep on dreaming! It is not going to happen!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That isn't going to happen until the US does its own regime change because the two party system has been playing everyone fools. They'll try to get US bases into China. That will piss off every single Asian country in the world.

Trying to infiltrate China with white people = fail. Now imagine US base doing martial law on chinese citizens. You can keep dreaming. That is already a call for 1984.
edit on 28-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Off topic - I typed too much and got carried away so have self deleted this.

edit on 28-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

They said that about a Trump Presidency. Now, he's laughing at them.

It isn't hard to envision the ccp being overthrown.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Well, nobody ever said the US wants to put bases there or have white people run the show. ROC is the Republic of China, the true chinese government and ones that fled the mainland during the ccp takeover.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
These countries aren't US, they don't make money from war, they loose it.

They're countries would collapse if war was to take place, because they make their money, servicing the world with goods.

How can they do that, when they're busy building weapons, ammo and machinery?

----------

This is part of China's bully pulpit land grabby, they want Butan and the road that is there, for the sake of making their shipments from mining and such cheaper.

If they start a war over it, that would nullify the whole purpose, it's a bully move, they will either compromise or demand a unfair slice and call it that.

You should care more about the NK threat, than the China / India one, since it's more volatile, because Trump IS in a position where he either needs to legalize weed or bomb / conflict NK for a save face with the public.

When it comes to world issues, if you find a clear cut reason for something, it's often the wrong reason the issue is in conflict or wrong reason to even be concerned. Matters are much more involved and muddy than the media and politicians make it out to be.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The news is not fake.... but I feel that both the Indian and Chinese media have blown it out of proportion.

Came across this on youtube.... dunno how authentic it is

youtu.be...

Also, this seems like a good commentary :Link

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: southbeach

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dished and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

We might all get decent jobs again whereby the greedy corporations are forced to pay a living wage with benefits.

Sure, everyone would get "decent jobs" again, but the cost of goods due to the cost of manufacturing would skyrocket

You do realise that with manufacturing jobs going overseas to slave labour countries like China and India, all that has changed is the corporations are making bigger profits?
You do realise that just because they are now making most consumer products dirt cheap in third world crap holes, they aren't passing those savings on to the consumers in the west?...

The whole point of manufacturing moving to the third world was for bigger corporate profits.

If corporations are reigned in, there's no reason why cost of consumer products should rise. Corporations would simply make a smaller profit.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Those of you hoping that any potential conflict with China and India would not involve the west are dreaming and aren't paying attention.

The US is pushing for a Japan, Australia, India, USA axis to contain China. There's military exercises happening and being planned for these scenarios of a conflict with China.

Russia won't back India against China since its got its fingers in both pies.

The USA however is building up a nice little coalition of allied nations surrounding China, and arming them with top shelf weapons tech.

Just wait till Japan takes the shackles off as well.
Australias doubling its sub fleet, helicopter carriers, stealth fighters..

Personally I hope if China and India do go to war we sit back and watch. Let both third world crap holes wipe each other out, hopefully a few stray missiles hit the Middle East and cause an extinction there as well. The human race would be so much better off.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: NightFlight

China and India each have sufficient Nukes to destroy each other.

If India ever lets loose, she will take out Pakistan as well.

I believe they both know the consequences.

Between the three you have close to half the worlds population, let that sink in for a while and then think of NWOs aim of reducing the world's population.

P

Stupid statement. In order to seriously reduce the population it would require nuking vast areas of both VERY large countries. The amount of nukes would affect the whole world and there would be mass famine worldwide as the nuclear winter takes a grip. The "elite" still have to eat.....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: makemap

Well, nobody ever said the US wants to put bases there or have white people run the show. ROC is the Republic of China, the true chinese government and ones that fled the mainland during the ccp takeover.

You would think. But look at Taiwan inviting US bases even allowing US to infiltrate it. Compare to HK. Taiwan is a total joke. At least HK knows how to protect its own borders and remain neutral same time. ROC is a different type of China. Sun Yat Sen died too early. He would have changed ROC even more if he hadn't died. ROC was a replacement from Imperialism to Democracy. With this form of democracy totally fails because the Triads abuse it(rich people continue to remain in power). Why don't you look at how Triad democracy works? ROC lost for a reason because they would've completely destroyed China through never ending wars and who should become the leader of China. Mao did his job. Just like Lenin or Abraham Lincoln(American civil war). Now you can either keep watching America crappy two party system while the military continues to run wild or simply keep a good leader in power and talk sense.

There is a reason why mainland China today is not in a civil war. If you have democracy you better be able to unite the citizens. Democracy had been known to divide the citizens. Long time history, learned or read about Athens. The first democratic country in the world. Never had proper military power, citizens were not united, and infiltrated by other white people who took power and destroyed. Romans even tried following democracy, it doesn't work in reality. There is always someone who will war to become the leader. Ehm, Triad wars.

In reality, a true leader gives up its own power when they become old and go retire. Keep voting for the same person in, mind as well replace democracy with Imperialism. North Korea Ehm. America...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dished and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

We might all get decent jobs again whereby the greedy corporations are forced to pay a living wage with benefits.

Sure, everyone would get "decent jobs" again, but the cost of goods due to the cost of manufacturing would skyrocket

You do realise that with manufacturing jobs going overseas to slave labour countries like China and India, all that has changed is the corporations are making bigger profits?
You do realise that just because they are now making most consumer products dirt cheap in third world crap holes, they aren't passing those savings on to the consumers in the west?...

The whole point of manufacturing moving to the third world was for bigger corporate profits.

If corporations are reigned in, there's no reason why cost of consumer products should rise. Corporations would simply make a smaller profit.

They have no choice because of USA military. Refuse to follow companies order, this started happening after Cold War Era, you see the infiltration of US military? Cold War vets are already rolling. Look what happened to Africa or South America, rich white people from US or has US influence build companies over there. If the Gov doesn't accept it, their country won't make money to survive or when they try killing greedy people, US send troops in calling it civil war. USA spec ops are becoming more and more like mercenaries protecting the rich.

www.nytimes.com...

You either accept them or get invaded. If China didn't accept them. The whole alliance against China will come in. They can't invade either India or China because of a few reasons.
#1 Russia is there, this will be green light for Russian support.
#2 A race thing. You do not want a united race war against you, this will cause WW3 instantly as US itself will become a race war. Blacks and Asians have US internally. Also green light for UN to switch sides(thank god for UN).
#3 Manpower. Yes, before automation you need man power. Seems most white people don't want to do the jobs that the corporations wants. This is actually Capitalism competition for wealth. If US starts keeping watch on companies and threatening them from moving, then everyone knows they are fascist. Kind of like two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

That simply isnt true.

Have you ever looked into creating/manufacturing a product?

I have. I have spoken with with manufacturers and sourcing companies here in the US, and over in China.

Its not even close.

I have a product, that will only sell in the market id I can hit a price point under $40 per unit.

In China, I can manufacture it for $20, Ship it for $12, then I have all my other expenses etc. It leaves me a profit of about $5 per unit.

I looked into manufacturing here in the US, to save on shipping.

The manufacturing is $45 alone.

I wouldnt be able to sell it at that higher price point, no one would buy it.

Its so much more expensive to manufacture here due to labor costs and lack of sourcing infrastructure.

If I made it here in the US, to even squeeze a penny profit out of it, Id have to sell it for like $70

Wheres the China manufactured one is 37.99 out the door making me $5 a unit.

Benefits the consumer and myself. Moreso the consumer.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

No, you are dreaming! Never going to happen. What makes you think ccp was so great? History tells you they were not!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Mate I am not joking when I say that is utter rubbish, some of the world's most wealthy tycoon's are actually Indian and they have power in the rest of the world, you underestimate just how much influence India for example has over the British commonwealth which may just as well be called the Indian commonwealth, you also forget that one of the main middle class essential for running the British empire in place like Africa included a very high number of Indian's, indeed it was from this class of Indian business men and administrator's that Gandhi himself arose in South Africa, you do know he was not born in India and was actually from a wealthy back ground then there were the vast numbers of Indian merchant's and administrator's in Uganda whom idi amin expelled from that nation, mainly to seize there asset's for himself but he used the claim that they were suppressing the native Ugandan's as an excuse to whip up racial hatred against them.

NATO values India as an Ally though India is of course not a member of NATO and not as a target, I am more worried about there (the mainland European faction within NATO) intention's toward Russia and the Ukraine as I smell trouble brewing there, especially if they form a European Army, not saying Russia is a saint but they seem to be more than posturing and perhaps that can cause conflict even if it will be a disaster for all side's as so many of those NEW NATO members are actually very hateful and hold a very strong grudge against Russia for the years of Soviet occupation they suffered.

With thank's to medesi for correcting me I should like to point out a very serious error in my above quoted post, Gandhi was actually born and raised IN India, He DID spend 21 years of his life in India representing Muslim Indian traders in the city in a legal role and was an extremely well educated man, so my reference to him was actually WRONG and I retract it as if I was partially wrong then how much more may I therefore be wrong.

Once again My thank's to medesi for his correction and his private communication so as not to humiliate, if only there were more with medesi' courtesy, perhaps then the rest of us would also act a little more civilized and much to my shame myself especially.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
EU/NATO attempts to orchestrate a war between China and India have failed and are doomed.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No, you are dreaming! Never going to happen. What makes you think ccp was so great? History tells you they were not!

The ccp, unfortunately, have been largely successful in maintaining their grip and bullying smaller nations around it.

It isn't a no brainer to understand that THEY WILL want more. Its all in the numbers you tool, a population that vast needs resources. China doesn't have the luxury the US has with its untapped vast energy reserves, but its neighbors do.

History has shown a third world country becoming a first world nation in under 20 years, quite a transformation, but at a cost.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The ccp, unfortunately, have been largely successful in maintaining their grip and bullying smaller nations around it.

It isn't a no brainer to understand that THEY WILL want more. Its all in the numbers you tool, a population that vast needs resources. China doesn't have the luxury the US has with its untapped vast energy reserves, but its neighbors do.

History has shown a third world country becoming a first world nation in under 20 years, quite a transformation, but at a cost.

China saying part of this ocean or thst ocean is nothing compared to what the west has down (Iraq, libya)

So, do I see china as a thread? The west, including my country, yes!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
EU/NATO attempts to orchestrate a war between China and India have failed and are doomed.
That maybe, but this latest event involved the nation of bhutan and china building a road in its land. You see, chinese maps are different then what WE know and in bhutan, that stretch of land is chinas. So, they sent a military outfit to construct a road, hmmm? Bhutan responded with a request for Indian assistance.

Chinese state media is blowing this up, threatening war and reminded India of the sino-Indian war of 62', like who does that?

India won't back down and is responding by building up troops along the birder, angering the ccp, who demands immediate withdrawal.

Ref
www.aljazeera.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join