It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey - headed for trial in ex-girlfriend's death.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, but I still had to star.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: whyamIhere

Between Stosh64 posting that pic of Kathy sans makeup and Jim's ass......

edit on 28-6-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: silo13

I am just curious, how in Cali (I live in LA) does anyone get access to all of these pills? I take Oxy for chronic pain, and every pill that is distributed through our pharmacies here (narcotics) are accounted for here. Its not like the old days when you could DR.Shop.

When you fill a narcotic prescription it goes not only into the pharmacies data base but the states. For instance if you go to a hospital in pain, they look you up right then and there, to see if your a repeat.

This is true. It is almost impossible to Dr shop today. I am required by law to look up a patient on the state database before filling a narcotic prescription, as well as doctor doing the same before prescribing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

What about all the Sample Packs that drug reps give out? ( to doctors offices of course)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All Pain Management Patients are routinely drug tested.

They can call for a pill count at any time.

They test to make sure you have only their drugs in your system.

They also check levels to make sure you are not selling.

The pills killing everyone come from China.

They make exact replicas only the drug is Fentynal.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok I've been recently focused on all this positivism stuff and I was doing a lot better...

But something, like curiosity but more dreadful, led me to this thread.

Now I believe I am deeply emotionally scarred, and it isn't because of the OP.
It's because of a Drill Sgt....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

ARRRRFGFFGGGGGFF OMG!

I need something else...
something more effective.

Maybe Old Faithful will do the trick?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
you must be new to the internet.

That aged me several decades.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I am laughing so hard...

If I can't un-see it.

I showed someone at the airport why I was laughing.

TSA is coming now.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Yes, but I still had to star.

No doubt.

Whatever the opposite of raising the bar is, that was it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What about all the Sample Packs that drug reps give out? ( to doctors offices of course)

I would imagine those are monitored like we do in the pharmacy. Logged down to the pill. If our count is off by 1 pill we need to document it.

Also, at least in my area, Drs do not give out sample narcs that I am aware of.
edit on pm66201717America/Chicago28p03pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What is causing the od epidemic, is the dealers cutting their her oin with carfentanyl. Which is coming over from China in powdered form. It is so much stronger than fentanyl, and is used by vets for anesthia on LARGE animals.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Good point. The system here in Pennsylvania changed a few years back. One big database. When i broke my back i was given samples from my doctor. ( that has changed ).

I couldn't help notice though, the expiration date on a lot of them were withing a month. So do pharmacies and doctors return them or discard them?

edit on 28-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: Glitch

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You sick evil bastard.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You sick evil bastard.

Sorry,

There is no warning for something like that.

Like a band aid...You got to let it rip.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
From what I read, I can't see where Carrey was anything more than a jerk about this relationship. I did not see where he gave her the drugs they talk about. If he did something like pay for her meds and doctor bill, that shouldn't be something you can be sued over. Maybe I should not donate any money to these organizations that supply meds to people, someone might OD on them.

This seems to be nothing more than someone trying to get rich quick over there. I can see him bidding to have the lawsuit dropped, I would do the same thing. I do not know the whole story, it is not written in that article. I think this is just an abuse of the legal system by her mother and ex.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I'm thinking something of the same.

I'm interested to see the outcome.

If he bought her the drugs I'll be interested to see how they find him culpable for her suicide?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am just curious, how in Cali (I live in LA) does anyone get access to all of these pills? I take Oxy for chronic pain, and every pill that is distributed through our pharmacies here (narcotics) are accounted for here. Its not like the old days when you could DR.Shop.

When you fill a narcotic prescription it goes not only into the pharmacies data base but the states. For instance if you go to a hospital in pain, they look you up right then and there, to see if your a repeat.

its called money dude
when youve got millions of dollars you can get whatever you want
im not a millionare and i can get whatever i want right now in 5 minutes

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

This is true. It is almost impossible to Dr shop today. I am required by law to look up a patient on the state database before filling a narcotic prescription, as well as doctor doing the same before prescribing.

yes it is almost impossible for the average person. i have seen the same doc for years and as the rules change she changes with them.
if i had millions i could have # dropped of to my house.
not hard no matter what the laws are.

a lot of pills come in from other country.

there are xanax bars that go around here that are from venezuala.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

its called money dude
when youve got millions of dollars you can get whatever you want
im not a millionare and i can get whatever i want right now in 5 minutes

I'm too cheap to try to get anything I want. We just used a coupon today, a large pizza at a local restaurant. We bought a card, ten different large one topping pizzas from ten different restaurants for twenty five bucks. Not like little ceasers, these were top notch restaurants up here, the one topping pizzas usually run about thirteen bucks a piece. Well the advertising coupons expire tomorrow, we gave the card to the daughter with two pizzas left. We ate pizza with some of her employees today, there were eight of us. It was good, but she had a card and so did her boyfriend. We got the cards three months ago and we had pizza for the last four days. I am pizza'ed out.

Employee benefits, she is taking her workers out for pizza tomorrow again. We had enough, she can do the last pizza with them, it is at one of the best restaurants in the area. I want chicken tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join