It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey - headed for trial in ex-girlfriend's death.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
'The public deserves to know the truth':

Mother and husband of Jim Carrey's ex-girlfriend say they are 'looking forward to trial' against the actor after his bid to have case over her suicide thrown out fails. source

Jim Carrey has failed in his attempt to get a wrongful death lawsuit over his ex-girlfriend's suicide thrown out of court

Claimed the actor used his 'wealth, influence and celebrity status' to provide the prescription drugs on which Cathriona White, 30, overdosed

The Irish make-up artist's husband Mark Burton and her mother Brigid Sweetman are suing the Dumb And Dumber star in Los Angeles.

The article goes on to describe a sorted affair, 3 STD’s, Carrey calling his ex-girlfriend (now dead) a whore and opportunist and more...

Judge Deirdre Hill ruled that Carrey should face a jury over the claims of wrongful death and allegations under the Drug Dealer Liability Act.

Carrey denies any culpability...

Burton's original complaint, which he filed last year, claimed: "Carrey wrongfully and illegally obtained these drugs in clear violation of California law."

It also accused Carrey of attempting to "conceal and obfuscate his involvement and culpability in Miss White's untimely and tragic death".

Carrey goes on to say his ex-girlfriend had troubles long before they got together and he hopes people will just let her 'rest' and quit trying to 'profit' from her death.

Hollywood. Sex. Infidelity. Drugs. Death.

So sad.

edit on 1834Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: added info

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Maybe he can testify via his famous 'ass talk'. I would pay to see the court sketch artist document that.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
People should know their body and how much they can handle.. Imagine bartender's all going to jail over what some drunk does.

If you OD your retarded. Don't blame someone else.
edit on 28-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me since Jim Carrey wanted to murder Trump

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Now would be a good time to bring out his character from Liar - Liar.

But in all seriousness...Jim has a long history of depression. I'm sure the biggest reason he doesn't want this to go public is because of his illness and that he'll have to bring out in front of everyone.

To me this sounds like a mom & dad not accepting that their daughter was who she was...and that was an addict. She needs to be held accountable for her own actions.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

While I'm not defending the lady who killed herself, the fact that Jim Carrey stated he wants to murder Trump makes one wonder if her parents have a point.

In the other hand, it could be that her parents saw that video and think that it's Jim Carrey's fault their daughter died.
edit on 6/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I guess. Apparently the Insensitive Guidance Counselor didn't pan out.

link   
Interesting...

Now he's in a 'true' crime film? No sign of his former (un) funny self...

This is creepy to me. Not that it means anything.

By the way the movie looks awful.

Nothing like when Clint Eastwood played the same role.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am just curious, how in Cali (I live in LA) does anyone get access to all of these pills? I take Oxy for chronic pain, and every pill that is distributed through our pharmacies here (narcotics) are accounted for here. Its not like the old days when you could DR.Shop.

When you fill a narcotic prescription it goes not only into the pharmacies data base but the states. For instance if you go to a hospital in pain, they look you up right then and there, to see if your a repeat.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The wonders of the black market.

Where theres money, theres a way.

Cali has a problem they wont admit about all sorts of contraband coming up through the south, not to mention adjacent states where pills arent hawkeyed

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe he can testify via his famous 'ass talk'. I would pay to see the court sketch artist document that.

Jim has retired his "A$$ Talk" since he quit shaving.

The following image might explain why ?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

ARRRRFGFFGGGGGFF OMG!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Now that I am blind and there is no recourse for what been done to me...

I ask that you kill me quick.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Holy actual f***.

How did you get in DB's bedroom?!?!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
there is a long line of celebrities waiting to get theirs if this lawsuit succeeds.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Nobody cares about Jim Carrey anymore! We just want our goddamn eyesight back!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought it was that guy from Borat.

Azamat Bagatov.

Either way I AM OUT OF BLEACH.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I feel woozy. I've never seen a human being with an alpaca surgically attached to their ass.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nobody cares about Jim Carrey anymore! We just want our goddamn eyesight back!!!

you must be new to the internet.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I am laughing so hard...

If I can't un-see it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join