It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Clock... How much time do you have left?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hummm... This might actually be a little accurate, unless you get hit by a truck or something... lol. Death Clock: www.findyourfate.com... Says I got till 2080... thats not too bad. What do you guys think?

[edit on 6-2-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Your Armageddon's day is 0 -9 2051

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
lol, I could care less what I get, as long its past 12/21/12 so I can laugh at all the ppl who said the world would end then.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Your Armageddon's day is Jul -15 2063

Looks like I have a good 50-60 years of being an utter 5H17...

(hope I look as youthful as this guy at that age!

[edit on 6/2/05 by Klepto]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I dont think living long would mean we would have to look old. There are many medical advances taking place now and in the near future that makes us live healthier, so living till 90 or more wont be so bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oct 23, 2057.

I need to quite smoking

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I dont think living long would mean we would have to look old. There are many medical advances taking place now and in the near future that makes us live healthier, so living till 90 or more wont be so bad.

when I get old I am gonna be grumpy and wrinkly and bald G0D D4M17!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I did this and i thought it was it was quiet funny. I've already lived past my sell by date , so any more info was always going to be good.

Makes sense though , seeing the life style i lead, but i have to say that some people might think that this is true if they are of a weak mind. It could put them into a panic or something.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
when I get old I am gonna be grumpy and wrinkly and bald G0D D4M17!!!

lol Why do you think that? If you eat healthy and exercise it shouldn't be a problem.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Apparently I died three weeks ago.....!!!?

[edit on 6-2-2005 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

lol Why do u think that? If you eat healthy and exercise it shouldn't be a problem.

LOL that just it, i don't lead a healthy lifestyle. Maybe i should cut down on the tobacco and beer eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe its time to stop don't you think? Im saying don't ever doint it again but cutting down to only now and then might help.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Maybe its time to stop don't you think? Im saying don't ever doint it again but cutting down to only now and then might help.

But then again, if it makes you feel good, then why not enjoy life while ya can?

I live each day as it comes and take what life throws at me. I deal with it and move on with whatever means i have to be able to cope with it.

Having a son in Iraq right now means i tend to smoke a damn sight more than i used to, but hey, it helps, so what?

Life is for living, you are a long time dead, so do what ever makes ya feel good.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Oct 23, 2057.

I need to quite smoking

My birthday

This is posted twice in BTS.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Having a son in Iraq right now means i tend to smoke a damn sight more than i used to, but hey, it helps, so what?

Life is for living, you are a long time dead, so do what ever makes ya feel good.

You have a son in Iraq? Sorry, hope he gets out ok. Feel free to smoke all you want...

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
This is posted twice in BTS.

I did a search twice and both came up empty... oh well

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You have a son in iraq? Sorry, hope he gets out ok. Feel free to smoke all you want..

Dont appolgise mate. he is there because he signed up with army. He gunna be fine. He finishes his tour on the 16th April, so i cant wait. maybe i give up the smoking then eh?

The fact he is there makes me proud as hell. Allthough i am constantly on tenterhooks, hence the smoking.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Dont appolgise mate. he is there because he signed up with army. He gunna be fine. He finishes his tour on the 16th April, so i cant wait. maybe i give up the smoking then eh?

Yeah if I were you I would do it then... Hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hopes all i got with what is going on out there right now. I know he going to be ok.

The sh*te he has to contend with makes feel sad , not just for him , but for all the Iraqi people that have been affected by this war.

Take a look at this thread i started a few days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah war is #... so is being poor... Just hope someday the people of the whole world including Iraq get some help from other greater nation to make life a little better...

Anyway I just to get back on topic about the Death Clock... Does anyone think is accurate from a medical point of view?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yeah war is #... so is being poor... Just hope someday the people of the whole world including Iraq get some help from other greater nation to make life a little better...

Anyway I just to get back on topic about the Death Clock... Does anyone think is accurate from a medical point of view?

Nahhhhhhh

But it make you realize what abuse you are doing to your bodies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join