It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is our Presidents Math on Obama care...In another TWEET "Official White House Statement."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think I can show you 10 Democrat financial connections to Russia for every 1 connection the MSM has been able to demonstrate between Administration members and Russia. I don't think Russia hacked the DNC, nor do I believe they influenced the election with anything false. I think Podesta struck a deal with Putin, it floundered, and Russia chickened out leaving the Dems throwing wild accusations out of desperation.

I believe that you're wrong and that the investigations will definitively prove Russian meddling but at least you're not trying to hide behind this nonsense about a lack of collusion by Trump somehow making Russian interference moot — you simply don't believe that there was signficant interference by the Russians in the first place.

I guess we'll see when the investigations are over.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well I can't speak for you specifically, I was merely talking about the narrative from the media. Is it not fair to say that talks about "Russian collision" didn't come to the forefront and become this big thing until after Trump took presidency?

I have no problem with the investigations, in fact I encourage it as long as there is some merit to it. But that's the problem, I don't have faith in the intentions of the accusers. Are they really investigating Trump because they are concerned for America? We both know the answer to that, so that only leaves us with the other option, which imo is they just want him out by any means necessary so they can regain control.

That's what it really boils down to for most of the issues we deal with. I just can't trust anything coming from the elite left conglomerates, whoever or whatever they are, and I take everything from them with a huge bucket of salt.

As for being critical of Trump, I encourage that as well as long as it's done with honesty and integrity. The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between. I think we can all agree to that.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know exactly what I'm talking about Silly.

By the way, I never said the investigation is over or did I try to insinuate that it should be.

Just saying the narrative is collapsing, which it is imo.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You're so nonpartisan it's funny. You do incredible deep posts on both sides so often. I enjoy your probing research on democratic hacks as much as your constant anti-Trump posts.

I thank the gods that you don't use your astute opinions for a singular purpose.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
OMG, come on trump....in his tweet this is exactly what he says....."FACT: when #Obamacare was signed, CBO estimated that 23M would be covered in 2017. They were off by 100% . Only 10.3M are covered". I wonder how many people believe that???That right there is FAKE NEWS!!!!
That is our president, doing a 2nd grade math problem, stating its FACT, and he is WRONG AGAIN!!!

www.yahoo.com...

Let's see 100% of 10.3M = 10.3M so 10.3M + 10.3M = 20.6M. The CBO estimate was 23M so it looks like it should be more like 112% off.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I believe that you're wrong and that the investigations will definitively prove Russian meddling but at least you're not trying to hide behind this nonsense about a lack of collusion by Trump somehow making Russian interference moot — you simply don't believe that there was signficant interference by the Russians in the first place.

I guess we'll see when the investigations are over.

Something I find interesting and telling is how it only seems like Russia is in the crosshairs, when it is obvious that many foreign nations sought to influence US elections.
www.express.co.uk...

HILLARY Clinton is facing a backlash in Germany after it was revealed the country's taxpayers handed over £4million to her foundation via the government at the height of the US elections.

www.express.co.uk...

DAVID CAMERON today told US presidential hopeful Donald Trump the whole of Britain is united against his bid to enter the White House.

observer.com...
and then there's this... freebeacon.com... which is just a continuation of the US as the single most meddlesome nation where other sovereign country's elections are concerned. Seems more than a touch hypocritical to express mock outrage and horror over the possibility Russia played some games with the 2016 election while wiping the residue of 72 foreign election's worth of US interference on the parlor curtains before grabbing our hat and heading for the exit.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The only math that's important is this is going to cost the middle class more money. we get screwed again.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Actually they were off by 100%.

The actual numbers are necessarily 100% .. the CBO estimate is 200% of the actual number, which is off by 100%.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

23 Million is 223% of 10.3 Million. Whereas 10.3 Million is 100% of 10.3 Million. A difference of 123%...

Trump is wrong, the CBO estimate was actually off by 123% when viewed from present backward to the date of projection. The problem here is that idiots in media are trying to apply 2nd grade math to an economic principal that involves net present values, so obviously they aren't going to grasp what the ridiculously accomplished business mogul is trying to say, it goes right over their heads.

DING! I am glad I was not the only one to understand.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
No doubt to his supporters it's only leftist vegan fake mathematicians who will say this is wrong

No doubt a Brit who supports open borders and his country being invaded would have a snide comment?

FACT! The CBO has always been political and the CBO has NEVER been right!

#TommyRobinson

Figured I would trigger you with a hash tag!

I really do think ATS should considerer IQ tests and minimum age requirements before letting just anyone in...

#Hillaryforpresident.

Figured I would "Trigger" you like some daft teenager also

But you were saying Trump was stupid when he was right in his tweet .. still want that IQ test?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthallIf the COB said 27 million would be covered and trump says they were off by 100% that would mean 0 would be covered. You must have struggled in math.

Actually that's you ... as it could be 0 or it could be 54 million. Both are a 100% difference from 27 million, are you actually trying to deny that?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join