It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is our Presidents Math on Obama care...In another TWEET "Official White House Statement."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OMG, come on trump....in his tweet this is exactly what he says....."FACT: when #Obamacare was signed, CBO estimated that 23M would be covered in 2017. They were off by 100% . Only 10.3M are covered". I wonder how many people believe that???That right there is FAKE NEWS!!!!
That is our president, doing a 2nd grade math problem, stating its FACT, and he is WRONG AGAIN!!!

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 27-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Maybe he's using his own style of math, which I assume is much better than regular math.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Seems to me the man makes up his OWN facts quite often....I mean in the tweet He EMPHASIZED .....FACT: I bet you a bunch of people think it is fact, because he said it, and they did not even look at the numbers, they just read and nod, uh huh!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No doubt to his supporters it's only leftist vegan fake mathematicians who will say this is wrong

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So it's closer to 90-95%?

Are you trying to deflect from the fact that Obamacare didn't cover as many people they said it would?

That would be a bigger issue than faulty Mathematics. In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
No doubt to his supporters it's only leftist vegan fake mathematicians who will say this is wrong

No doubt a Brit who supports open borders and his country being invaded would have a snide comment?

FACT! The CBO has always been political and the CBO has NEVER been right!

#TommyRobinson

Figured I would trigger you with a hash tag!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Never mind those facts...His math is the important thing here...or wait...Maybe the important thing is it's another chance to try and talk trash about him...I'm so lost these days. What is it you cool kids are doing now...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

...another chance to try and talk trash about him...

That's my guess.

Silly thread to be honest.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is extremely important to some folks to focus on Trumps tweets and the stupidity a leftist interprets from them - if he suddenly stopped tweeting then CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC would go out of business tomorrow - they'd have nothing to bitch about.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"silly thread to be honest" I am sorry, are the numbers correct in his Tweet? No they are not! He states a FACT then gives MISINFORMATION. The information in his tweet is FALSE., His tweets, in the United States we have been TOLD are "OFFICAL WHITE HOUSE STATEMENTS"?

edit on 27-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 27-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

"silly thread to be honest" I am sorry, are the numbers correct in his Tweet? No they are not! He states a FACT then gives MISINFORMATION. The information in his tweet is FALSE., His tweets, in the United States we have been TOLD are "OFFICAL WHITE HOUST STATEMENTS"?

Is your face purple from huffing and puffing?
I agree that the tweet is dumb, as are many of his. But do you really need to have a coronary over it?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They have to complain about something since the Russian narrative is collapsing before their very eyes.

Maybe Trump couldn't do the math on his small hands? This Trump guy.. I swear..

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Funny, if this were a dem, your asses would be all over it. It is NOT just the Math, It gets VERY OLD listening to the man bash EVERYTHING Obama did. he also likes to blame Obama for everything. Hell he even blamed Obama for the 2008 Housing Crisis. Guess you don't see that do you.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They have to complain about something since the Russian narrative is collapsing before their very eyes.

Yep - remember this from last week?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Excuse me, why are you staring at my ass for?

Guess what's even more old then Trump bashing everything Obama did?

Something nothing everything bash Trump..

Guess you don't see that do you.

No I'm blind.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Barrack Obama is a spineless, murderous monster who deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Going to bat for someone who droned pregnant women, while criticising the poor Mathematics of another...

Forgive me if I don't give a toss.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

23 Million is 223% of 10.3 Million. Whereas 10.3 Million is 100% of 10.3 Million. A difference of 123%...

Trump is wrong, the CBO estimate was actually off by 123% when viewed from present backward to the date of projection. The problem here is that idiots in media are trying to apply 2nd grade math to an economic principal that involves net present values, so obviously they aren't going to grasp what the ridiculously accomplished business mogul is trying to say, it goes right over their heads.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It is extremely important to some folks to focus on Trumps tweets and the stupidity a leftist interprets from them - if he suddenly stopped tweeting then CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC would go out of business tomorrow - they'd have nothing to bitch about.

Then it's time for CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC to take one for the team. It would be a small price to pay for Presi-dunce Trump to stop tweeting stupid s#.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Stupidity at it's finest... by the left I mean

Trump detractors and elementary math enthusiasts were quick to point out that if the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate was actually off by 100 percent, nobody would be covered by former President Barack Obama’s signature health care law.

To be off by 100% means to be exactly the amount away from the number as the number itself. So, being 100% off from 10.3M could be 0, BUT, it could also be 20.6M. That IS a fact. Leave it to the left, though, to rely on angry Dems and elementary school students for answers.

So you're right, Trump's math was inaccurate in that their estimate was actually off by 123%.

Job well done for having that stick up your ass

edit on 6/27/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump to stop tweeting stupid s#.

In the world of twitter and in the big scheme of things - his 'tweeting stupid sh!t' would not even make the top 100,000 twitter members that post full-retard every 30 seconds - most of these retards can be found in Trump tweet replies (usually the first ones pushed by the bias owner - Jack)

Anyway, the MSM is now fake news imo - they have been caught red handed time and time again pushing fake anti-Trump slop, the rise in alternative media will hopefully wipe it off the map of humanities future for good - relegate the MSM to the history books so as to teach children about the reality of propaganda and politically motivated brainwashing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join