It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Island

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
.a reply to: Disturbinatti

TextProof. Easy. And your opinion garbage.

You are very discourteous and self serving to say the least. You are a stupid little person who has just enough knowledge to be interesting and yet remain ignorant. You still have not learned that what you call proof is actually your own opinion and what scholars refer to as being informed of many things and master of none. In other words you seem to know a lot about nothing. Your constant bragging confirms the adage that a stupid man knows not that he is ignorant whereas an ignorant man will know that he is ignorant but not stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

That sounds like something from Lord of the Rings. Eye in the sky. I've never heard of this Island thank you for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

I think that was uncalled for. Attacking members for having an opinion is not what ATS was created for.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

a reply to: Seede I think that was uncalled for. Attacking members for having an opinion is not what ATS was created for.

Apparently you have not participated in the previous threads that this person has presented. Until you do, and read his/her constant insults to others then you are ill informed to render objection to my dislike to his/her attitude towards others.

Typical is a mild sample of his/her work ---

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link quote reply
a reply to: Violater1
Your opinion.
Not fact.
Proof. Easy. And your opinion garbage.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link quote reply
Let me also point out if you can't Google dajjal island like I did and confirm it sans me providing geographical coordinates I reckon you are some sort of shill as it's very easy to do and to prematurely call me possibly a liar is a tactic one would use.

Yes you are correct in that ATS was not created for calling others a shill -- Would you like to be considered a shill or stooge? If not then is it fair to call others a shill?

Would you care to have others consider your opinions as garbage?

Read the other posts and then post what you have neglected. You need not conclude that this braggart is somehow a victim of sorts till you have fairly read his/her other posts.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Naomi Campbell received an island vacation home for her 41st birthday from her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin, according to numerous online reports. It’s shaped like the Egyptian Eye of Horus on a location known as Cleopatra Island in Turkey’s Gulf of Gökova.
Horus Eye Eco-House

As for Tamim bin Aws ad-Dari's uncharted trip to an uncharted island: He was a story teller. storms and shipwrecks on uncharted islands is a much used literary technique used by writers like Jonathan Swift, Jules Verne, and Edgar Rice Burroughs.

See Tamim al-Dari. I don't know which Hadith it's in, but the setting is Mohammed calling people together to listen to Tamim's story, which is told in the video you linked to.

Tamim might not have been a sailor at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

what does the pbuh you put after Jesus mean? i have seen it in another thread before and i have no clue what that is.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

what does the pbuh you put after Jesus mean? i have seen it in another thread before and i have no clue what that is.

Peace be upon him

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Probability is high that the eco-house itself does not exist as physical reality, but rather an architect's concept.

This satellite image is from this year.

If existing, it would be very close to the words Sideyri Adasi

The two images superimposed

edit on 27-6-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Here is a closer look

Designed to resemble the eye of a falcon, this symbol is called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus represents the right eye of the Egyptian Falcon God Horus. Designed to resemble the eye of a falcon, this symbol is called the Eye of Ra or Eye of Horus represents the right eye of the EgyptianFalcon God Horus. It’s a symbol of the Sun. The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation. The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

The Eye of Horus was believed to have healing and protective power, and it was used as a protective amulet. It was also used as a notation of measurement, particularly for measuring the ingredients in medicines and pigments. The symbol was divided into six parts, representing the shattering of Horus´ eye into six pieces. Each piece was associated with one of the six senses and a specific fraction.

secretsofthefed.com...

Interesting design. But I'm not convinced it's supposed to be related with this so-called imiginary beast Dajjal. Some people just like to corelate anything to fit their imagination.
edit on 27-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

a reply to: Seede I think that was uncalled for. Attacking members for having an opinion is not what ATS was created for.

Apparently you have not participated in the previous threads that this person has presented. Until you do, and read his/her constant insults to others then you are ill informed to render objection to my dislike to his/her attitude towards others.

Typical is a mild sample of his/her work ---

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link quote reply
a reply to: Violater1
Your opinion.
Not fact.
Proof. Easy. And your opinion garbage.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link quote reply
Let me also point out if you can't Google dajjal island like I did and confirm it sans me providing geographical coordinates I reckon you are some sort of shill as it's very easy to do and to prematurely call me possibly a liar is a tactic one would use.

Yes you are correct in that ATS was not created for calling others a shill -- Would you like to be considered a shill or stooge? If not then is it fair to call others a shill?

Would you care to have others consider your opinions as garbage?

Read the other posts and then post what you have neglected. You need not conclude that this braggart is somehow a victim of sorts till you have fairly read his/her other posts.

Having a tantrum on a live forum because someone wasn't very nice to you is childish. If you have a problem with that poster, take it up in private. You're ruining the thread for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You could have sent that by PM but you decided to NOT follow your own advice.

People in glasshouses and all that.

P

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
"The dajjal has one eye Allah does not."

Is what our Prophet saws told us.

Right. Just as ambigous as any prophets, who love to play with scramble words, like Moluc. How is that suppose to teach anything valueable? The purpose of teaching is to clarify the meaning so others could understand. Not playing mind words open for billions different intrepretation to be argued infinity. But of course, this prophet of yours, may be guessing or being dishonest. Not that I blame him, since it's become trademark for self appointed modern prophets to make false prophecies, for example: Mayan December 2012 doomsday, the Second Advent of Jesus Christ March 1844, the Millennium in 1533, the Assemblies of God 1935, Chuck Smith's End of Time 1948-2007, etc.

Now based on your prophet definition, dajjal could be any of this:

or even this

And that's just a very few examples of one-eyed. See? How easy it is to colaborate anything to make imaginary myth. Like you said, as easy as "scrambling the word Moluc".

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Then you should have PMd that to me instead shouldn't you of.

Glass houses and all that.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
The Saudis have built a huge eye of horus on an island off the coast of the Arabian peninsula and it's well known to be a Masonic symbol whether it's the eye of Horus or just an eye atop a pyramid the connection is obvious. Now Dubai is the capital city of the dajjal because he can't enter Mekka or Medina and most people don't know but Hiram Abiud is what is really the last name of the Hiram Abi-ff, Masonry goes back to Herod's Temple whether legendary or not, Herod Agrippa. It's why their handshake is called A-grip.

Dubai is an anagram for Abiud.

Naomi Campbell's Eco House, on Sider Island also known as Cleopatra Island, is build by his billionare Russian boyfriend and located in the Gulf of Gökova of southwestern Aegean Sea off the coast of Ula, part of Muğla Province of Turkey.

But there is another Eye of Horus architecture build by the Saudis. It's this one:

And it's location, amazingly, near Madina:

So it's appear Dubai is not the "Capital of Dajjal" but near Madina because it's where Dajjal make it's or his first appearance.

I guess, fact Checking isnt your main priority. You're gullibe of anything Islamist propagate, do you?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Text Which is because the House of Saud, and by the way Islam forbids having a king and they are neither Arab or Muslim but Sabbateans, a deviant sect of Judaism from 1666 and Sabbatai Svi the false Messiah who corrupted a huge following of Jews who then followed him into Islam. If you want you can buy a biography written by reknowned Jewish scholar Gershom Scholem or Isaiah Tishby I forget but I have a mini bio in my Tishby Zohar, Kemal Ataturk was a descendant and his Young Turks responsible for the Armenian Holocaust which is a diplomatic issue today as people don't want it discussed and others want it acknowledged who was responsible. Ataturk was very hostile to Islam and Christianity and somewhere along the line Turkey became a Masonic haven which brings me to my point.

What exactly is your point? We all realize that the British empowered Ibn Saud as king of Saudi Arabia in 1932. We also realize that this same people, regardless of blood linage or tribal affiliations, were the very same people that embraced Wahhabi form of Islam. As it now stands in Saudi Arabia the nation is strictly Islam by order of death. That is all that matters today. They are free to observe their national ideology without harm to others outside of their authority.

It would be the same as looking at Muslims of before Muhammad came upon the scene. They were an assortment of polytheists with their many gods, The very same as was Abraham.

Winston Churchill's wife, Jenny Jacobson, was a Sabbatean Jew. So what does that matter? She adapted to the life style of her husband and did not usurp her religion to harm others. That is the point. The excuse game is mute. The eye is sanctioned by the Saudi Muslim authority and not by Masons or Sabbateans for an Egyptian god ideology under Muslim authority. Your spinning your wheels.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Can we move this to the Haram -err, I mean 'Hoax Bin' yet?

The closest this gets to believable is that Naomi Campbell could be a Succubus

<< 1   >>

join