It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley Lines?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is a topic that has been on my radar for some time now, but recognition of this apparent phenomenon seems to be a distinctly British affliction. I've just re-read Mitchell's The New View Over Atlantis after many years. I recall Ashe's Avalonian Quest from some time ago, and I believe it also factored in Ley Lines and other earth mysteries. Any experts on the topic in our ATS community?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I was told many years back Seattle is the only city built intentionally on ley lines.

I'd forgotten to check I out until now - thanks for the reminder.

I'll let you know what I find out while following this thread.

peace
edit on 3514Monday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm not an expert, though I have looked into the subject. One thing that does seem to be true is that a lot of things do seem to join up if you use a think enough pen on a smaller scale map. The Michael Line is good example of what I mean. Having said that I don't completely discount the phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When I want the real skinny....there's always youtube.

Looks like a party out on 104, eh?
edit on 26-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is a topic I've been interested in for some time now. Like you, I've had difficulty finding any information about it regarding anywhere outside of the UK. Here in the States, particularly the Northeast, I can't find anything. What discussions I've seen in books or interviews seems quite speculative to me. The fact that we've destroyed so much of the ancient infrastructure of this continent will make it much more difficult, I believe.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In amongst my shelves of stuff I've yet to get round to are two books which may be of help.

J. Havelock Fiddler - Ley Lines. Their Nature and Properties.

Paul Devereux - The New Ley Hunters Guide.

A quick flick through shows me UK locations only so they may not be that useful in the end. The name T. C. Lethbridge might be worth a look but all I know about him is that he had a lot to do with dowsing. He tried to gauge the efficacy of different "rates" such as length of string with a plumb rather than dowsing rods. Altering the length produced different results and you could use specific lengths to find specific things; water, metals etc.
Don't know if you can find an on line version but its a starter. Interesting (though debated) stuff and I'm afraid I can't be more helpful.

I'm not sure if its Watkins but I seem to recall mention of a book called The Old Straight Track in a Colin Wilson book, either Mysteries or The Occult which are both classics.

Happy hunting.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling robots are out to get me

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was interested in ley lines at one time.

I do know that Crestone Colorado is considered one of the most spiritual places in the world. it's located on a vortex where many ley lines meet.

there are a boat load of spiritual centers there including many tibetan Buddhist, zen Buddhist, and hindu temples. I've been there a few times and it's kinda weird to drive by all the different temples.

ley lines are thought of as being currents of the earth’s energy. birds, animals and even bacteria are thought to use ley lines as guides in their migrations.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Check EVERY 'spiritual/religious™ spot' and it'll be atop a Ley Line. Did You know there is an American Stonehenge? Do You know that You could draw a line from America, THROUGH the one in the U.K. and it'll continue through the Bible's Mt. Hermann (sp.)

*All those rocks (megaliths) through France are on Ley Lines.

*When You see a dog go back and forth, searching for the best place to tak...leave a dump, it is ON a Ley Line.

* If You live where there are Summer storms w/thunder and lightning, the lightning will crack on Ley Lines.

* Check out '37th Parallel/UFO contacts' then look at "images".

* ALL those pyramids are on Ley Lines. (look at 'overview' of Giza and Teotihuacan.. It'll look like the innards of Your cell phone)

I tried to link the 37th Parallel info but it shows My name and the Mexican Mafia still have a bounty on My head...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
curious incident.... lay line ? Claim is that it's under a Stargate entrance, a worm hole.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-6-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I was told many years back Seattle is the only city built intentionally on ley lines.

I'd forgotten to check I out until now - thanks for the reminder.

I'll let you know what I find out while following this thread.

peace

The Geo Group created the Seattle Ley Line Project , an artwork commissioned and funded by the Seattle Arts Commission. Seattle is the first city in America - possibly the first city anywhere - to have its ley lines located and mapped. Sacred places located all over the world are generally located over various Earth energies. These electromagnetic fields of energy emanating from the Earth have the capability to improve the well-being of people as well as the Earth as a whole. One of our goals is to identify the presence of all kinds of Earth energies and work in harmony with the Earth Spirit to improve the flow of these energies.

Seattle Ley Line Map

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have never come across the awesome information that David Wilcock presents in The Source Field Investigations anywhere else. He explains it so well. If you want to learn about ley lines, watch this video, or buy his book.

ETA: Here is an article you might enjoy also: Sacred Points of Energy

I might find more information when I have time to search. I've made threads about ley lines somewhere else, if I can find them.

edit on 6/26/2017 by sled735 because: add info

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Same here, I've been trying to wrap my head around this topic for quite some time now and it's a rabbit hole. The Ancient Chinese called it the Dragon Lines or energy grids.

I don't know what your "woo" threshold is, but it might lead you to feng shui, geopathic stress, cymatics and eventually to ancient astrology.

On the other hand, trying to understand the physics of the ley lines might lead you to standing waves, Maxwell's quaternion equations, maybe even Tesla, scalars, vectors and tensors, Euler-Lagrange Equation and Noether’s Theorem, Newtonian and analytical mechanics... and eventually to quantum mechanics.

Good luck.

By the way, I heard somewhere that military bases are also built in ley lines and if this is true, it isn't hard to imagine that multi-national corporations' headquarters are also built the same way... well, maybe some.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
Same here, I've been trying to wrap my head around this topic for quite some time now and it's a rabbit hole. The Ancient Chinese called it the Dragon Lines or energy grids.

I don't know what your "woo" threshold is, but it might lead you to feng shui, geopathic stress, cymatics and eventually to ancient astrology.

On the other hand, trying to understand the physics of the ley lines might lead you to standing waves, Maxwell's quaternion equations, maybe even Tesla, scalars, vectors and tensors, Euler-Lagrange Equation and Noether’s Theorem, Newtonian and analytical mechanics... and eventually to quantum mechanics.

Good luck.

By the way, I heard somewhere that military bases are also built in ley lines and if this is true, it isn't hard to imagine that multi-national corporations' headquarters are also built the same way... well, maybe some.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The street my Mother lives on a street which is meant to be on a Ley Line so that might be why their have been lots of strange Paranormal things going on.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

My apologies for being vague.
The reason I brought Lethbridge into it and dowsing is because, apparently, dowsing can be a method used to find the Ley lines.

He produced detailed charts about his results which may be available somewhere.
I do wish I could've been more helpful here because its a subject that's arisen during my reading about other things.

Its just not a subject I've looked into with any depth.
But you know some say that everything connects.
If you have any luck while researching, it would be cool to see your conclusions and i , for one, would be most grateful.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I brought this up a year ago or so, the last time a ley lines thread popped up, and I still have not been able to find the clip..

I once saw a documentary, where ley lines were discussed briefly.
In the documentary, it showed some aborigine people, or some african tribe, that would walk on ley lines everyday.
The people claimed that they could see them in the ground, see the energy of them.
Every once in a while, they would stomp on the ground and kick dust around, so they could see them, if they lost sight of them.

Super interesting and if anyone knows where to see that footage again, I would love to see it again.
It may have been a pyramid, or megalith documentary. Cant remember.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Any experts on the topic in our ATS community?

UFO's use Ley-Lines to navigate to and from destinations as they phase in and out of this low vibration world into a another world running parallel to this one.

The ley-line interception points (Stone Henge, etc) are vertical yellow lines. Ley lines on the ground are jagged red lines and in the sky the matrix is blue lines.

The spiritual veil (barrier) is thin at all interception points which is why people were sacrificed at stone monolith circles.

They have the whole world mapped which is why UFO's appear out of nowhere and almost hit jet airliners in flight.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for those tips. Like so many things, the local applications appear to be there, but first you have to know where to look. I know that the Dragon's Blood runs strong hereabouts. Have to see what the larger implications are.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I tried to link the 37th Parallel info but it shows My name and the Mexican Mafia still have a bounty on My head...

Now we're talkin. You just gonna leave with that tease.

www.ufonut.com...
edit on 27-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Here is some info re; Ley Lines and Aboriginal Peoples:

dragondreaming.wordpress.com...

www.samosmanbooks.com...

Have fun investigating!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join