It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley Lines?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Greetings-

If You like Mr. Wilcock then when You get some time He does a bit in this episode of Ancient Aliens in which He and a Professor talk about Teotihuacan and the Prof. has this disc run around a circular magnetic rail. The disc was super cold and according to the Prof. it would run along the magnetic path as long as the temp. was sustained. It is in here:

www.history.com...

This is the first time I linked this up so I don't know if You can fast-forward to the Wilcock segment if the other stuff isn't Your bag..

Real interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
curious incident.... lay line ? Claim is that it's under a Stargate entrance, a worm hole.

en.wikipedia.org...

A "Stargate" is 'the why' behind invading Iraq. Opium for Afghanistan, Stargate for Iraq...

It took 10 years to dis-mantle the "Stargate" ('Weapon of Mass Destruction' for simpletons) in Iraq

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
The street my Mother lives on a street which is meant to be on a Ley Line so that might be why their have been lots of strange Paranormal things going on.

UFOs/Ley Line connection:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I'm not an expert, though I have looked into the subject. One thing that does seem to be true is that a lot of things do seem to join up if you use a think enough pen on a smaller scale map. The Michael Line is good example of what I mean. Having said that I don't completely discount the phenomenon.

"Michael Line" referred to about halfway down this one:

dragondreaming.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, UFO's use the ley-lines and stone circles for navigation purposes between their worlds and ours.

Here they were probably curious to see why there were so many sacrificial meat-suits at interception point Stone Henge on Summer Solstice day recently.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

curious incident.... lay line ? Claim is that it's under a Stargate entrance, a worm hole.

en.wikipedia.org...

A "Stargate" is 'the why' behind invading Iraq. Opium for Afghanistan, Stargate for Iraq...

It took 10 years to dis-mantle the "Stargate" ('Weapon of Mass Destruction' for simpletons) in Iraq

Forgive my ignorance, but could you please explain this? This is the first i've heard of it and hopefully i'm not the only one who doesn't understand.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

As a simpleton I can't deny I'm curious too

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

As a simpleton I can't deny I'm curious too

Yay i'm not alone!!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Kill the Hippies

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm not an expert on them, but did once have dream where I was shown the lines crossing the earth and how when we die, many of us are absorbed into the lines to be recycled.
I had never even heard of them when I had the dream. Did not find out about them until many years later and then understood the dream a bit better.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I'm not an expert on them, but did once have dream where I was shown the lines crossing the earth and how when we die, many of us are absorbed into the lines to be recycled.
I had never even heard of them when I had the dream. Did not find out about them until many years later and then understood the dream a bit better.

The first time i heard of these was when i lived in Denver. I was attempting to learn magick at the time and my wouldbe teacher talked about them quite a bit but it was all over my head at the time.

I wonder if Ley Lines have anything to do with the location of DIA... Denver has a lot of them from what i understand and they were pretty adamant about the location. People have experienced weird things there if the rumors are true.
edit on 29-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a psychic medium tell me that ghost/spirits travel on ley lines.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

im not much help but i only know the paranormal and ley lines go hand in hand. theres a ley line a couple of miles away from me.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

im not much help but i only know the paranormal and ley lines go hand in hand. theres a ley line a couple of miles away from me.

How does it manifest itself?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I so believe that from what I have saw and also from my streets neighbours .

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

it was my neighbour who told me about it, i can ask him tomoro and get back to you. theres a house right on it as he showed me when we drove by it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: sled735

Greetings-

If You like Mr. Wilcock then when You get some time He does a bit in this episode of Ancient Aliens in which He and a Professor talk about Teotihuacan and the Prof. has this disc run around a circular magnetic rail. The disc was super cold and according to the Prof. it would run along the magnetic path as long as the temp. was sustained. It is in here:

www.history.com...

This is the first time I linked this up so I don't know if You can fast-forward to the Wilcock segment if the other stuff isn't Your bag..

Real interesting.

Just now saw this.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

en.wikipedia.org...

Forgive my ignorance, but could you please explain this? This is the first i've heard of it and hopefully i'm not the only one who doesn't understand.

I saw Kerry Cassidy talking to someone she was interviewing a couple of years ago about the star-gate in Iraq. I don't remember which interview it was, but yes, there is information out there about us going to war to close the portal before Sadam used it for evil purposes.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

my mistake. its a greenwich mean time line. could go hand in hand?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

en.wikipedia.org...

I saw Kerry Cassidy talking to someone she was interviewing a couple of years ago about the star-gate in Iraq. I don't remember which interview it was, but yes, there is information out there about us going to war to close the portal before Sadam used it for evil purposes.

I didn't find Kerry's video, but I did find this article: Iraq StarGate Key to 911 and Bush

Back in the 1920s the Iraq StarGate was uncovered in Baghdad. This StarGate was surrounded by the “Green Zone” during the Iraqi War and was the whole purpose for the war. Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD’s) were an excuse. Having control of the StarGate was the goal of the Bush Administration as well as Nazi Germany.

You can read the full story from the link.

<< 1    3 >>

join