It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS In Decline?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This complaint seems to come around every few years.
Things change because the main topics change, so the memberships change and so on.

If you don't like the heat..... you know the rest.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Alright, you need to PM that thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Alright, you need to PM that thread.

Me too

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sublimecrafts daily watch channels - Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Infowars, Drudge, YouTube (particularly Stefan Molyneux and Jimmy Dore), twitter, other links that show up on those various sites / channels.

If you want to get a clear picture, you'll watch everything possible, filter out the fake news, retain information (especially screenshots) and present your argument using sources from both sides of the aisle.

Anyway, that's how I roll as it arms me with more information to debate.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: silo13

So - if ATS has changed and you want 'back' what we had?

Be the example.

Do it yourself.

Hear, hear!

ATS used to be a place full of intelligent discussion, even when people had very opposing views.
Now it's just a place for argument .

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, I am having flashbacks to a lot of people calling everyone who was skeptical a "shill" back in the good old days. Where have all the shills gone anyway?

a reply to: elitegamer23

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Things change because the main topics change, so the memberships change and so on.

I'm a little confused on what youre saying though. Are you saying that different topics should temper reactions? That a person's ability to critically think and show respect should depend on what it is they are talking about or who's talking about it?

Frankly, I don't think the "membership" changes with quite the frequence that you imagine it does.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: violet

I'm a little confused on what youre saying though. Are you saying that different topics should temper reactions? That a person's ability to critically think and show respect should depend on what it is they are talking about or who's talking about it?

Frankly, I don't think the "membership" changes with quite the frequence that you imagine it does.

Oh no, I didn't mean that at all. I was just tossing out an idea that maybe certain topics attract a different crowd.since the OP was saying it's not the same.

I just meant things change in general. I perhaps didn't word it right.
edit on 27-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Too much so called anti-Liberals and pro-Trump lately. Not surprising. The website was meant for conspiracy theories and past history mostly. Not until Trump won all we see is mostly WW3 this. Trump that, trump this.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Oh, that's a given...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am new here, but browsed for a long time.

There is just too much politics here. It is a shame that it overpowers the good threads. I like it here but try not to read the political BS... if you are here you should understand the reality behind who runs what in the world... so is it all really required?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Enough... This site is what YOU, the members, make it.

Crying about politics, encouraging more politics, or even hating everything from everyone is OK, as long as we can all be civil with each other.

Thread closed as the repetitive loop syndrome has set in.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join