It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd stuff in genesis.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I wonder what GIANTS he is talking about. Hmmmmm...........

When Satan tried to take over Heaven, He was cast out to the earth and a third of the Angles also were cast out to never be in heaven again. Some of the Angles (Demons) came to earth to be with Human women, It is said that they were Giants and they stood about 10 ft tall.
After Cane Killed Able (His Brother) he was sent into the desert to live his life out BUT He got Married and Had children /// WHO WAS HIS WIFE ????
Were it says that God created Man and Woman, Its Fact But The Creation of Adam and Eva,,,, This was the start of Jesus's Blood line and The Bloodline of Iseral (The Jews)...

Well by the dead sea scrolls eve was not the first woman but lilith was, im sure if you type her name in google u will find out about her. Just to give you the jist, god made adam and lilith, lilith wanted equality between sex's but adam did not. So adam got god to make him a new partner who did not want equality, and that was eve. So it is also said that lilth then left eden and became the wife of satan.

Anywho my 2 cents on the topic, christianity was NOT the first religion. It takes many of its stories and is highly influenced by both egyptian and babylon. So then you look at where egypt and babylon were influenced from....sumeria. Now sumerians were the first known civilization on the planet, so isnt it better to try to understand there concepts of religion to understand were christians get their ideas from? Now in sumerian culture there gods were viewed as real life and flesh. But yet they were surpieor to other men, and in sumerian tablets that i viewed somewhere on the net (lost the link) the godly figures did look much different from the other humanly figures, as to say they looked alien like. Anyway you can study more about sumeria yourself, but what im getting at is that all religion sprouted from sumeria and also india (dont know alot about hinduism myself) although i know it is one of the other oldest relgions. Ok well people can guess my theory with sumeria and why in todays bible it still quotes in "made in our likeness." There is more than one god, and god is not a enitity flying in space our exists in another realm of existance. It is a living organism that was and still probably is much more technological and probably evolutionary adannced than us.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
wrong reply.. lol

[edit on 15/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I guess God talks in third person

<< 1  2   >>

join