It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmentalists New Cause

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Nothing says communist agitator more than this guy's photo and his rhetoric.

Here is his quote from his pinned greeting on his Twitter page,

I joined @grist because climate change & #environmentaljustice need to be on everyone's agenda. Help us help us!

Marrying two fake causes at the same time, what a project. Climate change is a globalist lie to fund the enslavement of humanity and environmental justice is not even a real thing just fake ideology to march to.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So the environmental movement will go the way of third wave femenism.

Cool. We need more memes.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

#ClimateJustice

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#Climate lives matter, #Not my environment, #Love thermodynamics Hate

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I still say that the environmental movement and SJW don't have anything in common. Let the former be the champion for the critters and the latter for the people. It's really all about money in the end.

We've seen the direction that's going. 'Rights' for animals. Eventually, equal 'tights'. I'll pass, thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You're appropriating my weather!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Nothing says communist agitator more than this guy's photo and his rhetoric.

Here is his quote from his pinned greeting on his Twitter page,

I joined @grist because climate change & #environmentaljustice need to be on everyone's agenda. Help us help us!

Marrying two fake causes at the same time, what a project. Climate change is a globalist lie to fund the enslavement of humanity and environmental justice is not even a real thing just fake ideology to march to.

Aloha Snaackbar!

edit on 6-24-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I never understood why caring about the environment and the earth we live on has to be something that it politicized.

I'd say that the main problem of the environmental movement isn't that it is "too white" it is that it is "too crazy". The narrative is controlled by all the whackjobs and political elite that use it for their own selfish means. Nobody is really doing squat for the environment and it's sad.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is it just me, or did the photo of that guy just cause an overwhelming urge to punch something really, really hard.

I'm usually a pretty laid back and peaceable chap, honest.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But this is true for every progressive issue now collectively referred to as the regressive left.

I know when I was homeless that I was offered food by a church. I didnt need it because I was still resourceful even without resources.

I also wasnt off in a train yard where they wouldnt go for safety reasons.

Really though, I never saw a posh office for an activist cause, paying up the butt for canvassing or petitioning, ever reach out to feed the poor.

The clipboards stay up for donations and signatures. Conversations are measured in time investment metrics that only look for the most profitable target.

They give back though....to each other.

edit on 6 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
To whom is she referring when she says "off white people" I wonder?

"well-off" white people - that would be Al Gore for one. I'm not in the inner circle of the Sierra Club but I'm willing to bet there's a lot of well-off white folks backing the cause. I don't know if the environment is particularly interesting to well-off non-white folks.

So IF there is a real environmental disaster in the making and only rich white people want to solve it, then the actual problem is not black people aren't doing enough, it's that the rich white people trying to save the world are being racist by doing something black people don't care about.

makes so much sense.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I know when I was homeless that I was offered food by a church. I didnt need it because I was still resourceful even without resources.

IF you went there.

In my 'neighbor'-hood, that 'church offering' one thursday a month was a ten dollar coupon for food from safeway.

One_Day_Per_Month, ten dollar coupon for welfare food from safeway,. if you went there. I never needed it ether or a homeless shelter, or any of a bunch of 'programs' I did't qualify for (even the lessthan shelter downtown cost 10 bucks a night, didn't open till five, line up early or you won't get in.

Mostly the city and cops came under the bridge to harass us or drive us out.

Hey mr, City Council minion, maybe I can come sleep on your lawn , build a fire, cook the free safeway hotdogs, flirt with your daughter? Only one day a month...

After all you drove me out of the only free sheltered place left to stay alive and out of sight out of mind in, the local overpass...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I also wasnt off in a train yard where they wouldnt go for safety reasons.

Rails run under overpasses too, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join