It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi under fire by DNC and Democrat House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well , it appears attention is turning away from the Russians and the chickens are coming home to roost

Pelosi Blows Off Calls to Step Down

Pelosi faces growing doubts among Dems after Georgia loss

Some House Democrats say it's time for Pelosi to go

Even CNN.
Shame some Democrats are not seeing the truth .
Policies
Attitude
Campaign style
You name it
Its not just Pelosi....

In fact :
T rump stirs the pot on Nancy Pelosi: 'I certainly hope' Democrats don't force her out

Political game as usual , or serious business ?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

“I think I’m worth the trouble,” Pelosi said. “My caucus is overwhelmingly supportive of me.

In my experience, when someone has to say that they have the support of someone else, rather than that someone else vocalising their support themselves, then usually that support is less than overwhelming.

edit on 23-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: formatting

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

They're starting to turn on each other now, this won't be pretty for them.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog

I read that Cher blasted Pelosi over the Florida debackle.I think Poor Pelosi is about to be retired soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

“I think I’m worth the trouble,” Pelosi said. “My caucus is overwhelmingly supportive of me.

In my experience, when someone has to say that they have the support of someone else, rather than that someone else vocalising their support themselves, then usually that support is less than overwhelming.

Good point. But those that "toot their own horns make little noise"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I say , instead of playing the blame , hold a half-time strategy meet
If you are losing the game , time to change the game plan

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Even if they get rid of her they still just dont get it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We just gotta clean house. Get the neo-libs out (they are the ones you guys like to call 'the deep state" and are just as bad as the neocons) and the progressive libs in.

The neo-libs want us working for the man, indentured and poor, in a state of forever war, with only monopoly health care. They really are just the flip side of the neo-con coin, both are oligarchs working against the will of the people and for the benefit of big business (big oil, military industrial complex, big banks, et al).

Us progressives want out of eternal war, we want a single payer healthcare system, free education (and decent pre college educations too), and good jobs programs. Bring back the unions too. Luckily the younger generation looks to be all for this.

If we can get our act together and clean up our house, you guys are in for trouble. As it is, if we get more of the same, you'll just see more Dems running as if they are Reps. Right now the DNC wont give any money to Progressives and throw money hand over foot at Corporate Dems (ie Dems running like Reps) see KS and GA. If we stay the course we're effed, if we pull our heads out of our butts your effed. Time will tell. (you wont really be effed, we can make Murica greater than you can imagine.)

Realistically Bernie will probably form the peoples party and the Progressives will leave the neo-libs/corporate dems behind to rot in the sinking ship Democratic party they created. Our voices aren't being heard in our party anymore, and the ones in control seem to be doubling down on failed policies.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You're right - the first signs of the Democratic party breaking apart...
I am sure there are many Congressmen and Senators that want to work on bills across party lines but are being bullied by Pelosi and Schumer.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
She has to be the sacrifice... they have no other choice, every narrative they have crafted so far has fallen on its face... and they still have no plan and no message beyond stop trump trump is bad.

She has been the face of the party in congress for a long bloody time, she will be thrown under the bus... but the people right behind her have shown no indication that they understand people are starting to get angry at DC in general... not just the evil republicans.

she will be eased out to pasture... and they will try to re-brand the party in some hokey garbage way and stick to the trump is bad... vote democrat cause we aint him.

Much like with the Republicans... gotta toss out the fossils running things before change can occur.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

DNC and Democrat House: we got to get rid of nancy to see that we are still ____ up. then we'll have to get rid of even more members of congress.
like schiff, waters, cummings, shumer, warren and many more.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
She has to be the sacrifice... they have no other choice, every narrative they have crafted so far has fallen on its face... and they still have no plan and no message beyond stop trump trump is bad.

She has been the face of the party in congress for a long bloody time, she will be thrown under the bus... but the people right behind her have shown no indication that they understand people are starting to get angry at DC in general... not just the evil republicans.

she will be eased out to pasture... and they will try to re-brand the party in some hokey garbage way and stick to the trump is bad... vote democrat cause we aint him.

Much like with the Republicans... gotta toss out the fossils running things before change can occur.

I think both she and Schumer as well as the other far left radicals should run out of town - here's two of them cosying up with George Soros' son this month

If you can't spot the slip of the tongue by Alexander Soros in his description of this picture - here it is - hilarious:

edit on 23/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
NVM....
edit on 6 23 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They are not that smart.
They will push their rambling, deranged narrative until the Democratic Party self destructs.
When the Dems take a hard look in the mirror at themselves, they don't see what everyone that is not a Dem sees.
They see sunshine, rainbows and unicorns......we see the Keystone Cops.
edit on 23-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Pelosi does need to go. In fact the entire old guard ( of both parties ) need. to. go. The people who've come up through the ranks in the environment of pay to play, now legal but still highly immoral lobby based bribery and "politicking" for the sake of partisan shenanigans - all NEED TO GO.

Most people currently posting on ATS see the DNC as some far, far, far left Stalinist monstrosity. My point of view is actually opposite of that. I'm left of the DNC according to the Overton Window yet Stalin is still miles to the left of me. On a world scale I'd be seen as middle right. And I see the DNC as poisoned by Clinton's "middle way" - a compromise policy that has been to always meet the GOP in the middle.

Well the middle kept moving. And moving. And moving. And it still is to this day.

Look. Bottom line is I don't want some corporatist stooge who happens to pander to liberals any more than I want some corporatist stooge who happens to pander to Evangelicals. For all of the rampant and mostly unfounded rhetoric about how far apart the parties are - the truth is that they only differ on a couple of social issues. The GOP hates abortion. The DNC hates discrimination... But they all love them some Wall Street.

So yeah. Pelosi has to go. Her cronies have to go. As do Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy and the clowns on the other side of the isle. They all need to get the Hell out and open up those seats for people with sound principles, enough intelligence to do something other than put on Kabuki obstructionist partisan theater and fix this damned country to the point where we can all feel just a tad bit secure and comfortable.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"Preserve the assault..."

That is too funny.
Freudian slip?
Nice find

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They actually already did hold something like that. In fact they had a few "come to Jesus" (well, it's "come to George" if you're a Democrat) meetings where they tried to figure out what went wrong and whether they needed a new strategy. There was the post-election meeting where one of the DNC staffers that is very thoroughly brainwashed freaked out that he was gonna lose a few decades off his life because of global warming. There was the big meeting with El Lord Soros himself. A few others as I recall. What came out of all this?

They lied to themselves and decided their message and policies had nothing to do with the loss and it was Russia, Comey, trolls, and 30 other excuses. No change was needed, they thought.

Personally I hope they make no changes. They can carry on with this nonsense until 2020 for all I care. They keep alienating more and more moderates and independents, and firing up the Republican base. The turnout in the recent special election in Georgia was very high. Bring on those midterms.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Democrats clearly have not come to terms with or accepted that a large part of the electorate does not support their policies. Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and the rest of the nutjob leadership is scaring away all but the most extreme supporters.

The Republicans are just as bad and I wish we could get rid of McConnell, Ryan, and the rest of the sell out leadership.

Regardless of which aisle you favor, it is clear term limits for the senate and congress are sorely needed.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What's more comical is waking up and checking Drudge Report only to find an article about how trump wants her to stay. Lol the picture they chose for it is priceless.
edit on 23-6-2017 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

So yeah. Pelosi has to go. Her cronies have to go. As do Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy and the clowns on the other side of the isle

Lets start with Ryan and McCain . Havent heard much from ol Mitch since Boehner had to check out .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join