It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Leak: Coates and Rogers Testified Trump asked Both to Refute Collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Sillyolme, is that you?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have a more centrist view in that party affiliations are pretty meaningless to me. One thing my career in the Military has given me is a perspective that in my youth I never had.

As you travel and become more culturally ept, you begin to realize that the enemy is never what you thought it was and that a friend is never what you thought it was. Yet, when youre young and things honestly seem a lot more important than they are, the lines seem clear and precise. They aren't.

I love the Russian people, hell, ive got Russian family and dated a girl from Kiev. Despite that though, I hold accountability wherever that may lie. In the same manner I hold Americans accountable for their actions though I have national pride.

I think saying "Russia hacked the election" is wholly false. I think saying "Russian interests attempted to influence the election" is not wholly false. But I also say that "American corporate interests attempt to influence the election by way of lobbyists" every single election cycle. There are some ways that I see them as apples and oranges, and in some ways I see them as apples and apples.

I personally don't think increasing our cyber-security is something we should need to worry about within the sphere of democratic elections. Truth be told, no matter how high a level of security that CAN exist, it is meaningless when faced with the option of being bought and paid for....and the human element is always the weakest link. So long as humans are responsible for maintaining those same systems, the weak link will always be there.

President Trump though, on the other hand is SO MUCH a part of the problem and not the solution. He didn't "drain the swamp", he transformed it into a reality TV swamp. Having him ask for public exoneration
only fuels more turmoil surrounding what he is known for, lying outright. Shame on us for electing him.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I agree with every word you said.

No rebuttal from this guy.

I myself am a proud independent.

The greatest part of the ideals of our nation we are losing.

We used to praise and celebrate individualism.

Now everything is grouped and lumped.

People are scolded for being or thinking differently.

Dark times we live in, thank you for your refreshing comment though.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Trump is Chief executive. He did not ask them to lie. If President thinks make truth public is what they should do, then they should tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Trump is Chief executive. He did not ask them to lie. If President thinks make truth public is what they should do, then they should tell the truth.

Yep..our wise, worldly, President forced Comey to do the same thing... "He'd better hope there are no tapes of our conversations", haha.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I'm right here dude.
Do you have more than one account?
I do not.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I know.. not very bright at all.
It's funny when he tries to convince people he is.
I have the best words. Remember that line?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Obama was only interested in keeping Putin in his place. He didn't want to " be friends" with him. Lol.
I love that photograph of Obama towering over and glaring down at rats Putin.
Don't you?
edit on 6252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join