It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censorship and Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter constant propaganda works on the uninformed mindless. It can be an effective tool....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's funny that by demonetizing conservative videos youtube is actually denying itself revenue.

As soon as another platform comes along that doesn't play into this liberal BS people will leave youtube in droves.

Some have already left for vimeo.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I agree up to a point.

I mostly use YouTube for 70s B movies and new techno music but can often stumble across some wonderful little gems I would otherwise never have seen.

There's also alternative news. Yeah, yeah I know they all have their own bias but as long as you keep that in mind and watch with a critical eye, its possible to glean far more information than the mainstream would allow.

I cannot bring myself to watch anything on the BBC anymore because it's just shameless propaganda while claiming all the time to be impartial.
Almost everything else these days seems to be owned by Murdoch and sons who have their own agenda.

As for Fakebook and Twatter, I don't bother with them but, like it or not, they do have their uses. Particularly Twatter because you sometimes get factual "live" information from people at the scene of events before the mainstream media get the chance to spin things to their own narrative.

Technology is here to stay and is going to expand and we can't afford to let a tiny elite use it against us to advance their own aims.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Cheers.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is there just some sort of rampant and abject lack of knowledge as to what You Tube is? It isn't an online forum for anything anyone wants to post. There are terms and conditions set forth when you subscribe, and I'm fairly certain they include You Tube's right to remove anything they want from their website. For any reason. Because it's their website.

Could you walk into the local bakery and start hanging up random extreme right wing (or left wing) flyers with impunity, or would the business owner remove them and tell you to stop?

How is that different than You Tube?

Luckily, you can simply create and invest in your own online video sharing service and you can then make your own rules (or no rules at all if that floats your boat) and everyone can just post anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Youtube is interfering in American politics, specifically in online media, by proliferating propaganda.

Like the alliteration?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: daftpink

I say the cat's already out of the bag. They cannot censor the internet.

If they even manage to squeeze any regulation out of their globalist tube, rest assured there will be the internet v2.0 to replace it.

The clearnet is controlled..

game..set and match..

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Western spooks use DNS hijacking and redirection to do propaganda with faked websites. Manipulating a DNS server to resolve a domain name to an IP instead of another allows the spooks to completely rewrite a website and therefore target the audience with propaganda!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
just throwing this in for sake of censorship

I have been critical of the tory party on twitter over the pedo ring cover up
and I was recently deactivated for "abuse"

the only people I tweeted was frankie boyle for being a hypocrite and the tory party and the queen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join